Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    That's the first time i have heard someone say that the big multinational companies who run the EU behind secret lobbying have workers rights at the forefront of their minds.
    That's the first time I heard multinational companies run the EU. Do you have more gems like that?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    What exactly are you proud of? Something that you couldn't decide about? It's like being proud of my skin color or the fact that I'm a male - you don't choose nationality either, you know. Be proud of your achievements, not something that you can't decide upon.

I'm not proud of being Polish, European or white - I'm a human being, just like everyone else. Maybe it would be better for the mankind as a whole if countries would stop putting themselves first, but think about the bigger picture. BREXIT would benefit (if it even would) only UK - what's the point?
    Someone with the gene of national treason, I see. /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    That's the first time I heard multinational companies run the EU. Do you have more gems like that?
    source https://www.brexitthemovie.com/

Your source that they don't?

Except the EU one hey! I think it's shaped like a clock as even though it's broken it's right twice a day!
    Except the stars have five points. You do know when the EU flag is upside down, unless you can't differentiate between 1 and 2 points facing upwards.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

source https://www.brexitthemovie.com/

Your source that they don't?
    Yeah, this will be the last response you get from me. You're just wasting everyone's time...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Someone with the gene of national treason, I see. /s
    Context, friend. It matters. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    oh no i said the F word call the mmo-c and internet police lol, ive seen far worse things said in the off topic forum alot of it has to do with racism
    Yes, because that's what I was referring to. Jesus Christ, the density in this thread is beginning to reach that of a black hole.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    looking forward to see brexit win and the Scotts making a second referendum for independance and staying in the EU. Then we will see what "shit hits the fan" means.
    How funny would it be, if the UK voted to leave the EU because England voted too but Scotland/Wales/NI didn't. And then Scotland/Wales/NI all negotiated to remain in the EU lol (yes we can do that, we're all real countries just like Cyprus/Malta, the UK is just a union of the member countries like the EU is). England would find itself out of the EU but sharing physical open borders with two EU countries XD

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    How funny would it be, if the UK voted to leave the EU because England voted too but Scotland/Wales/NI didn't. And then Scotland/Wales/NI all negotiated to remain in the EU lol (yes we can do that, we're all real countries just like Cyprus/Malta, the UK is just a union of the member countries like the EU is). England would find itself out of the EU but sharing physical open borders with two EU countries XD
    Omg, that would give the whole "isolated island" protectionism an entirely new and absolutely amusing spin.

Think of the party we could have with all that rebate money.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this will be the last response you get from me. You're just wasting everyone's time...

- - - Updated - - -
    Ignorance is bliss hey, well if you aren't willing to be educated, just glad you don't have a vote.

How do you remove one of these politicians by democratic means? that's right you can't. How do you object to legislation they pass? That's right you can't.
    How do you remove a member of the UK parliament by democratic means? You don't vote for them in next elections. Same with EP. How do you remove a member of the UK Cabinet? Indirectly, through the parliament. Same with EC. How do you remove a member of the House of Lords? Oh, wait, you don't. How do you remove a member of the Council of the European Union? The same way you remove member states ministers, because that's what the Council is made of. Hmm, the comparison looks worse for the UK for some reason...

I'd be willing to bet most people can't name the EU president let alone their MEP or where to lobby them. In any case one or two people lobbying even if they could would make no difference against the pro EU big pharma, bankers etc lobbiers who have the EU legislators firmly in their pockets.
    Then that is their problem. Does EU force people to be this fucking ignorant? If so, how? Through mind control? The identity of MEPs is public information. And you could always, I dunno, organize people. If EU is so full of darkness it should be easy to find supporters. As for EU president, there is no such function. If you're asking for the president of European Parliament, it's Martin Schulz.

If you are happy being governed by the big multinational companies and an erosion of worker's rights then you should vote to Remain.
    Ahaha, EU and erosion of worker's rights and being governed by companies. Especially when compared to UK. Are you a comedian?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    You want to vote for them, so maybe you can quote us the current data?
    im not the one posting a 6yr old manifesto, your the one trying to make the point with the manifesto

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, because that's what I was referring to. Jesus Christ, the density in this thread is beginning to reach that of a black hole.
    then stop picking at things that arent really relative, who cares if i swear, its not directed at any specific person

7+ Year Old Account
    How funny would it be, if the UK voted to leave the EU because England voted too but Scotland/Wales/NI didn't. And then Scotland/Wales/NI all negotiated to remain in the EU lol (yes we can do that, we're all real countries just like Cyprus/Malta, the UK is just a union of the member countries like the EU is)
    Not possible without gaining independence first, because the devolved governments have no power to conduct anything even approaching a foreign policy. Foreign policy is one of the policy areas that Westminster keeps a very tight grip on, for obvious reasons.

Context, friend. It matters. :P
    The leader of the current party in power accused opposition and in general the unpatriotic part of Polish population as having that gene. Given how everything is the fault of Russia and Tusk, I suppose it was genetic engineering. Polish in-joke :3

7+ Year Old Account
    it's Martin Schulz
    Martin who?

Who elected him? I've never heard of him and I bet you had to google him to find out! You saying he is my leader? damn you learn something new every day. Is he right wing? left wing? centrist?

Don't you think thats bad leadership when more people in the EU have heard of Kim Jong-Un's policies, he might as well be our great leader.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    then stop picking at things that arent really relative, who cares if i swear, its not directed at any specific person
    But... I just said I was not referring to your swearing... Who taught you how to read? Because you should sue them.

Martin who?

Who elected him? I've never heard of him and I bet you had to google him to find out! You saying he is my leader? damn you learn something new every day. Is he right wing? left wing? centrist?

Don't you think thats bad leadership when more people in the EU have heard of Kim Jong-Un's policies, he might as well be our great leader.
    Martin Schulz. It says so right in what you quoted. Reading hard. The German voters voted him into the EP, the EP chose him to be its president. And I hope you didn't bet any serious money on that because it was incorrect. You see, just because you are ignorant as fuck, doesn't mean that others have to be too. As for his political stance, he's a member of SPD party in Germany and a member of S&D political group in the EP, so he's left wing. Also, he's not your leader anymore than John Bercow is. And I'm not sure why you're projecting your own ignorance on an unknown number of people.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-06-06 at 12:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Martin Schulz. It says so right in what you quoted. Reading hard. The German voters voted him into the EP, the EP chose him to be its president. And I hope you didn't bet any serious money on that because it was incorrect. You see, just because you are ignorant as fuck, doesn't mean that others have to be too. As for his political stance, he's a member of SPD party in Germany and a member of S&D political group in the EP, so he's left wing. And I'm not sure why you're projecting your own ignorance on an unknown number of people.
    Ahhh I see, kinda knew those pesky Germans were involved somewhere. Finally someone admits what the European Project is all about, and good luck but hopefully the UK will be gone soon enough and you will have no obstacles to your Fourth Reich.

Another good reason to leave and I thank you.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh I see, kinda knew those pesky Germans were involved somewhere.
    I looked at my hand, then I imagined every finger wasn another hand. Then I imagined I had a second hand, and that too had a hand for every finger. But I still did not possess enough palms to facepalm enough.

Martin who?

Seriously thought, just because your ignorant of how the EU itself works doesn't justify using that ignorance to say that the EU itself works like a dictator.

People don't need to know how everything works in politics, not knowing everything isn't a sin, however wilfully ignorant and then and then making Godwin's law true is a sin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Seriously thought, just because your ignorant of how the EU itself works doesn't justify using that ignorance to say that the EU itself works like a dictator.

People don't need to know how everything works in politics, not knowing everything isn't a sin, however wilfully ignorant and then and then making Godwin's law true is a sin.
    Nobody knows how the EU works, not the politicians, not the people, not even you bright boy. That's why millions of people will vote to leave in a few days time.