Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    An article he wrote in early February, so before he announced himself in the leave camp.
    GJ finding the article, all I've ever been able to find is that specific quote so it's good to actually see it presented as it was meant to be seen rather than it being quoted out of context. Shame that the pro-leave stuff was still the vagaries we heard over the past few months of "undemocratic" and a legislative monolith.

I really do wish someone could present a decent Leave argument with some hard truths in it so I could get on board with it.

Also this video has given me so much joy today (lack the skills to just link the video).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7113946.html

Doesn't he sound so sad .
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2016-07-01 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    GJ finding the article, all I've ever been able to find is that specific quote so it's good to actually see it presented as it was meant to be seen rather than it being quoted out of context. Shame that the pro-leave stuff was still the vagaries we heard over the past few months of "undemocratic" and a legislative monolith.

I really do wish someone could present a decent Leave argument with some hard truths in it so I could get on board with it.
    How about "I wanna!"

It's the most honest reponse I've seen in this thread so far. Someone made it at some point but it was drowned among the fake arguments that try to sound reasonable but really are quite absurd.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    BRexit happened, lets continue with CZexit now, FRexit and so on.
    EU must fall, and from the ashes shall arise a new order, that will shake the very foundations of the world!

If you know what i mean!

Let Gemrnay's Merkel along with Juncker stay in EU, as they like, and welcome refugees themselves.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-07-01 at 05:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Britain is going to be telling Scotland and N Ireland that "we're all stronger together than separate" any moment now.
    We already told them that in that last referendum.

Stronger Together was the tag line of the NO Campaign.

And then we pull this shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Luckily while there are many radical racists like you you are still not the majority
    Haha, omg you half witted liberals are funny, you forgot bigoted, ignorant, sexist and ummm...wtf were the others? Privilaged son of a bitch, and there were a few more.
    I think there is no point of mentioning there was no race in the post you quoted, cos that would be useless.

So called liberals do not care what the talk is about, they will label anything and anyone, as w/e they want regardless if they think its true or not, let alone if its actually true or not.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-07-01 at 06:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    No can't say I do. Care to elaborate?
    Was a small adjusted quote from a game you prolly didnt play. W3.

I get the horrible feeling that we he means is a Fourth Reich. I think this might be one of those people that a win for Brexit means they can stop hiding in the cupboard lol.

You do understand Ynnady that if you do subscribe to those views people aren't accusing you of being racist and bigoted, you are those things right?

Deleted
    In Warcraft 3, this is what Prince Arthas said after killed his father and took the throne: "This kingdom shall fall and from the ashes shall arise a new order, that will shake the very foundations of the world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eVne-kYhn4

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    In Warcraft 3, this is what Prince Arthas said after killed his father and took the throne: "This kingdom shall fall and from the ashes shall arise a new order, that will shake the very foundations of the world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eVne-kYhn4
    Oh so the Legion is coming? Thank god for that, all hail our Demonic Overlords.

Deleted
    Since you are obviously not American you should stop using the word liberal since it means something else in Europe.
    I like your "should stop" impulses. These are impulses of a true liberal.

Deleted
    I already put him on ignore I doubt he has anything sensible to say.
    Gotta protect them safe spaces right?
    Anyway we derail the thread, lets keep on topic. So GOOOD that british people understood and voted the right way!

Deleted
    Guess I was on point when I called him a "radical racist".
    Not wanting your nation faded out of existance doesnt mean that you are against other races, safe spacey.

On the contrary i want arabs, black people, east asians, etc to thrive..in their own country by their own hands. I want white people to retract all support from Africa, and let these civilised and competent men build their countries and compete us in richness and standard of living.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-07-01 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    How about "I wanna!"

It's the most honest reponse I've seen in this thread so far. Someone made it at some point but it was drowned among the fake arguments that try to sound reasonable but really are quite absurd.
    Or in other words: "I don't agree with people's reasons for Brexit therefore they must be invalid".

You seem to pop up in this thread every now and then to throw out a few insults or make accusations, yet when you get called out on it you disappear for a bit to return later spouting the same bile against brexiters again.

You can't see any justifiable reason why someone would want to leave the EU, we get it.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Not wanting your nation faded out of existance doesnt mean that you are against other races, safe spacey.
    So you think that by losing "racial purity" a nation fades out of existence? I mean, that's a pretty "safe spacey" mentality right there, a "safe space" for your race. Hey, it rhymes!

Just a heads up, but references to "racial purity" and "preserving our race" are usually pretty big flags for someone being racist. Because that's the kind of talk you hear from racist groups like the KKK or Neo Nazi's.

Deleted
    Your the one looking for a "safe space" for your "white race".

Sad little boy.
    I like your attempt at insulting. If you notice i usually sting every now and then but in context of the conversation, like the guy being a liberal, the guy ignoring me.

This "sad little boy" only amuses me, because you actually have no idea how i am.
    Im not a boy anymore, and as of little, its statisically probable that im much bigger than you.

Anyway we derailed too much so im out!

Deleted
    Guess I was on point when I called him a "radical racist".
    Strictly speaking, not wanting race mixing is not so much radical racism, as it is orthodox racism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinch View Post
    Or in other words: "I don't agree with people's reasons for Brexit therefore they must be invalid".
    Please state one that isn't 'Empire', Fourth Reich, 'Muh sovereignty' or delusions or ignorance as to how the world or the EU works.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post

Also this video has given me so much joy today (lack the skills to just link the video).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7113946.html

Doesn't he sound so sad .
    For those who value national sovereignty highly, EU law hold supremacy over UK law and many EU politicians have openly stated their desire for greater European integration. The EU appears to be gradually moving towards a superstate, I don't want to be part of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Strictly speaking, not wanting race mixing is not so much radical racism, as it is orthodox racism.

- - - Updated - - -

Please state one that isn't 'Empire', Fourth Reich, 'Muh sovereignty' or delusions or ignorance as to how the world or the EU works.
    If sovereignty isn't a big issue for you then great, more power to you, but it is for me and many others.
    Last edited by Tinch; 2016-07-01 at 06:55 PM.

Deleted
    For those who value national sovereignty highly, EU law hold supremacy over UK law and many EU politicians have openly stated their desire for greater European integration. The EU appears to be gradually moving towards a superstate, I don't want to be part of that.
    Why not? - Seriously i have never heard a compelling reason against it, its just presumed.

If sovereignty isn't a big issue for you then great, more power to you, but it is for me and many others.
    Because A, the 'sovereignty' lost is trivial, Who cares what standards a toaster is supposed to adhere too? B, If you want in on the internal market, EU law will have to have primacy - Because the internal market IS those laws and rules.
    So the reality, is, the UK loses trivial sovereignty, to achieve greater influence, therefore actually gaining sovereignty when considering, say, Multinationals who otherwise would be able to ignore the UK.

Globalisation will erode national sovereignty anyway, being outside the EU makes us weaker to it's influence not stronger. We will also have to accept certain EU laws in order to gain access to the single market or the EEA. Not only that but Camoron's failed talks with the EU did include a concession that Britain wouldn't be forced into "ever closer union" and the term itself will no longer be a signpost for integration.

All in all the sovereignty issue doesn't hold up to facts.

He thinks people like me who come from an intense multi Ethnic/racial background should not be able to exist and everything must be "pure". Even though this so called purity has never existed.