Quote Originally Posted by Tinch View Post
    Where have you got that from? I highly doubt that is the case considering only yesterday she was stating she would invoke Article 50 before Christmas.
    Here you go brah.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21045288

Oh nevermind this is from 2013, silly me. Guess it's back to Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyreg View Post
    And I'm sure not being the leader of UKIP won't prevent him from having his say. Which is about all he could have done anyway considering UKIP only has one MP anyway
    "Having his say" you say? Maybe he can present some advice how to proceed? Unless of course he didn't think that far ahead...

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    On a more serious note Andrea Leadsom has come out as the first MP to grow a spine and has said she wants to remain in EU but negotiate a new deal.
    What an idiot, a pro-EU MP isn't going to win the Tory leadership election by saying she will ignore the referendum, not when most of the Tory MPs and voters are pro-Brexit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    "Having his say" you say? Maybe he can present some advice how to proceed? Unless of course he didn't think that far ahead...
    Who would take on his advice though?

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    What an idiot, a pro-EU MP isn't going to win the Tory leadership election by saying she will ignore the referendum, not when most of the Tory MPs and voters are pro-Brexit lol.
    Yeah it was odd but it's a quote from 2013 that showed up in the BBC live feed and confused me. Should of caught it but my brain stops working when Harry Styles is involved, he's such a dream boat.

Deleted
    With the pound dropping like crazy in the UK, is it good or bad to import stuff from the UK? (compared to Euro)

15+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, i wasn´t near a pc today, so what happened? Why is the pound dropping again? It seemed to be stable for the past few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    With the pound dropping like crazy in the UK, is it good or bad to import stuff from the UK? (compared to Euro)
    Good because it's cheaper for you

Bad in the long-term because if the British government wanted the pond to drop they would have done that a long time ago, instead it was higher then the Euro and Dollar.

Currency value is a tricky thing, any case you don't want to see large changes in a relative short time.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Uhm, i wasn´t near a pc today, so what happened? Why is the pound dropping again? It seemed to be stable for the past few days.
    It seems to have tanked hard over the past few hours but so has the Euro, so this may just be good USD news rather than bad Pound/Euro news.

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems to have tanked hard over the past few hours but so has the Euro, so this may just be good USD news rather than bad Pound/Euro news.
    Well the pound went down 2% while the euro only 0.7% sofar. But if nothing happened than you´re probably right.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyreg View Post
    Who would take on his advice though?
    Not me, but apparently the campain he was a part of found quite a few followers in the UK, I'm sure they'd appreciate his input how to go about archieving the things he promised were possible if only people voted his way.

The euro gets effected because of the relationship of the EU and UK.

Having said that.

The effects on the countries that are part of the EU is minimum compared to the same effect it has on the UK. The real negative part the UK is experiencing is the uncertainty it is undergoing now

Deleted
    Not me, but apparently the campain he was a part of found quite a few followers in the UK, I'm sure they'd appreciate his input how to go about archieving the things he promised were possible if only people voted his way.
    That's not how it works. Farage tells people to vote for his idea, but the execution is out of his hands. Not his fault it's such a shitfest

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    That's not how it works. Farage tells people to vote for his idea, but the execution is out of his hands. Not his fault it's such a shitfest
    I hope the next right wing populist promises free schnitzels and blowjobs every other sunday, the government will somehow manage to put these plans into action.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I hope the next right wing populist promises free schnitzels and blowjobs every other sunday, the government will somehow manage to put these plans into action.
    No, they will try to ban BJ;s

http://gawker.com/here-are-the-state...ecr-1563878569

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I´m actually surprised florida isn´t on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I´m actually surprised florida isn´t on that list.
    Well these are the countries where bj is illegal and necrophilia legal. I'd like to see how many states have these two separately each.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    The fact is, the working class finally had a say in the direction of the country. Ever since Blair gentrified the Labour party then they've had less and less of a voice and been more and more demonised by all media (they are all jeremy-kyle watching benefits scroungers after all, with their white vans and builders hats).

The government will never undo this because if you take this away from them, bloody violence will roll across the country.
    *shrug* Anyone who genuisnly feels this was a step towards actual self determination or anything like that simply hasn't looked at the facts of the issue. 'Working Class Britain' is not going to get more of a say in their future after this, so depicting them as "complete cretins" is frankly being nice about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I'm not convinced. Even the official Brexit group distanced themsevles from Farage. He's a muppet that talks out of his arse; both sides of the debate have always known this.

If anything I really think he hurt their cause; I know a couple of "Remainers" that thought we should exit but didn't want to seem racist because Farage was involved with the Brexit side. I'd wager he influenced a lot more people to vote remain than he did to vote leave.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I'm not convinced. Even the official Brexit group distanced themsevles from Farage. He's a muppet that talks out of his arse; both sides of the debate have always known this.

If anything I really think he hurt their cause; I know a couple of "Remainers" that thought we should exit but didn't want to seem racist because Farage was involved with the Brexit side. I'd wager he influenced a lot more people to vote remain than he did to vote leave.
    What do you mean distance for farage, they shared the same arguments.

Also am I the only one thinking that working together with racist party (enough youtube clips around to say this ) not just towards immigrants but also towards other their own citizens is as bad as being a racist
    Last edited by ati87; 2016-07-05 at 06:18 PM.