Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    The only thing I've said is that countries like Greece need to tighten the belt and start working more. Aside from that, I kindly ask you to quote where I said they should work for the profit of Germany.
    Dude work more? Greeks are already working most hours in EU and 4rth most in world after korea... (and those stats are from 2014 cause right now they are working even longer hours due to the crisis)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Dude work more? Greeks are already working most hours in EU and 4rth most in world after korea...
    Yeah, but you still own the glorious 4th Reich money, so work harder slave.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Or, you know, you could pay them your WW2 reparations...
    How about we just keep them from going bust for now and then discuss reparations that weren't even on the topic for the better part of 70 years until someone thought to bring it up as an argument in negotiations? I mean, I'm all for paying off debt, but at some point it's just a bit late to bring it up.

But hey, let's derail the thread and talk about it. What was the sum thrown into the room over 100 billion Euros? Nobody, not even the US got that much. What's actually on the table in the courts? 20 million. Heck, we'd pay that out of Merkel's travel expenses, but international courts are still holding a verdict on that. So we'll wait and see if the courts decide that the 1960 reparations of 100 million mark (Some 200 odd million Euros in today's value) was or was not sufficient. Especially considering that Greece never brought it up again afterwards.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

He's a politician. I mean, I've read all of what you've said in here before. I knew the facts. But he is a politician. Would it have been nice if he had followed through with his promises? Yes! Does it surprise me that he ignored yesterday's talk and just quit? Not in the slightest!
    To add to that: he's a politician that started two extremely important referendums he wasn't sure he could win. He's a failure of a politician if anything, him continuing to fail really shouldn't come off as a surprise to anyone. Especially since for once his argument for failing (i.e. the majority of UK citizens rejecting his political vision) actually makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I am not anti-Europe, I am anti-EU
    Most Brexit supporters feel the same however instead of engaging us it's much easier for the leftists to simply call us all racists/xenophobes that way they don't have to discuss anything they can just hurl insults, which ironically is what cost them the vote because to the undecided they looked like the bad guys.

It's a real shame that the EEC was converted into the EU and that our government didn't just allow it but supported it, but meh when has our government ever cared what the people want. If it was still a trade bloc and not a controlling would be superstate there would have been no referendum.

Yeah, but you still own the glorious 4th Reich money, so work harder slave.
    You write stupidities. When you get a loan you need to pay it back. The problem isn't with paying it back the problem is with their Europe wide "Enforced" austerity.

Anyways, Italian banks are about to go boom, so get ready for drama.

Yes, how dare me, a mere untermensch, expect any sort of leeway from the glorious EU overlords.
    The Untermensch bullshit aside, I'm not really sure why would you expect any sort of leeway from anyone.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post

52 over 48 is a majority, it's a close majority but still a majority
    And that should be enought to decide which road to upgrade in the countryside. It is definently not enough to even choose a PM which is for 4 years? Don't know about the UK. It absolutley shouldn't be enough for something that will be felt in the decads to come. But that's just my two cents. If that's how it works in the UK that's how it works.

Deleted
    Most Brexit supporters feel the same however instead of engaging us it's much easier for the leftists to simply call us all racists/xenophobes that way they don't have to discuss anything they can just hurl insults, which ironically is what cost them the vote because to the undecided they looked like the bad guys.

It's a real shame that the EEC was converted into the EU and that our government didn't just allow it but supported it, but meh when has our government ever cared what the people want. If it was still a trade bloc and not a controlling would be superstate there would have been no referendum.
    Global companies endorse Globalism. It's why our government pretends to hate the EU but bends over backwards for them and never engages them.

Ironically, most of the people in this thread talking with you on an argumentative basis don't call you racist or xenophobes. But you ignore their arguments nonetheless.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The Untermensch bullshit aside, I'm not really sure why would you expect any sort of leeway from anyone.
    Yeah, How dare I expect any sort of civility from a man whose entire posting history is him shouting how the EU is only good in Germanys terms and everyone else is worthless and needs to do better because GERMANY are the ones pulling the weight.

Nevermind Germany being the country that takes the most and profits out of the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    You write stupidities. When you get a loan you need to pay it back. The problem isn't with paying it back the problem is with their Europe wide "Enforced" austerity.

Anyways, Italian banks are about to go boom, so get ready for drama.
    "Their" means the EU? Because despite popular belief in this thread, Germany doesn't make those decisions. It may have led the negotiations with Greece, but ultimately Greece gets the money through the EU and all its democratic bodies. This is the EU making those decisions. Countries like Finland have asked for way harsher terms. Conveniently, they step back when Germany can take the blame, though. As usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The eu was never anti-uk.

The referendum is over, there is no need to maintain the Farageist rhetoric.
    The EU was always about propogating a bigger and bigger EU power. This has always been the Antithesis of the UK.

You think globalism is going away because piddly little Britain doesn't like it?
    Well, it'll pass them by, so that's factually true for the UK.

Deleted
    You think globalism is going away because piddly little Britain doesn't like it?
    I think it's a happy blow to the horrific fascism globalism brings.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I said it in a very sarcastic - and obviously not serious - way though.
    But taken out of context it can look very serious! Well, it has a smiley but it could always be interpreted as Nazi pride or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Also, I am Austrian. We all know that Germans are the bad guys. ;3
    Riiiiiiiight.

Deleted
    "Their" means the EU? Because despite popular belief in this thread, Germany doesn't make those decisions. It may have led the negotiations with Greece, but ultimately Greece gets the money through the EU and all its democratic bodies. This is the EU making those decisions. Countries like Finland have asked for way harsher terms. Conveniently, they step back when Germany can take the blame, though. As usual.
    Yes it does, Germany practically runs the EU through fear and debt.

Deleted
    But taken out of context it can look very serious! Well, it has a smiley but it could always be interpreted as Nazi pride or something.
    Seeing that it's a very commonly used ironic phrase on the internet, I doubt anyone here would take it for such - unless they actively try to.

Deleted
    Because he's british and he deserves it.

The UK's economy tanks, so does the entire EU. but it's funny how Pro-EU nazi's always ignore these points and LOVE downplaying the UKs economical importance.
    Case in point. Do point out any mention of anything tanking in the post you quoted, or kindly go back to elementary school which you apparently bribed your way out of and learn your first language. And even if UK tanks (which would be on their own volition if they choose to leave EEA or even go beyond that and piss on the trade with EU), it will tank way harder than the EU. Other than that, other options being inferior to the current state of things is not "UK's economy is gonna tank".