10+ Year Old Account
    Voted leave, good riddance.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    You mean the culture that beats up everybody that is not russian and is gay?

ANd you think the russian impression got better of the recent years? Not sure how that works and destroying all of those east European countries
    Not sure what you mean by everybody, but i do like how intolerant they are towards 3rd world immigrants that commit crimes ye. I ADMIRE THEIR NATIONALISM!
    Hope i didnt trigger you.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Not sure what you mean by everybody, but i do like how intolerant they are towards 3rd world immigrants that commit crimes ye. I ADMIRE THEIR NATIONALISM!
    Hope i didnt trigger you.
    Oh so when it Netherlands a 3e world country?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-24545441

They are intolerant towards everybody, not immigrants or refugees specific.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    lol funny how when i load up this site without adblocker theres an advert saying richard branson on brexit - leaving would be very damaging for great britain, im starting to notice a trend that all the rich fuckers wanna stay in the EU and all the average joes want out, im still on the fence about the vote myelf
    It's more because these people actually sit back and understand how the EU works while your average Joe likely has no idea what happens 5 doors down the road. Listens to phrases that make him feel good "You the people are the experts." "The people know best." "It's all the others fault." "Immigration.".

There's a reason top businesses, scientists, universities and other experts in their fields are by and large (80-90%) all in favour of staying in. It isn't some grand conspiracy, it is because they actually took time to look at what the EU does and realise that it is a good thing to stay within.

Deleted
    Oh so when it Netherlands a 3e world country?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-24545441

They are intolerant towards everybody, not immigrants or refugees specific.
    Exceptions happens, its not a rule, with 3rd world immigrants that commit crimes it is a rule.
    I also do not trust the BBC, im not saying event didnt happen, im not trusting their view on it, not even gonna read it, waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Exceptions happens, its not a rule, with 3rd world immigrants that commit crimes it is a rule.
    I also do not trust the BBC, im not saying event didnt happen, im not trusting their view on it, not even gonna read it, waste of time.
    Right, do you want me to also link the gay beatings?

Deleted
    Right, do you want me to also link the gay beatings?
    Those happen more often, well i guess they are pretty intolerent in that aspect too. Even though i disagree, its an occurance i myself can overlook in favor of their nationalism and intolerance towards 3rd world immigrant crimes.

If you insist you can show me a few videos of how intolerant they are towards those immigrants.

But we are derailing so ill stop here.

Deleted
    And I wish people stopped blaming everything on immigration......

I will stop staying people are racist when they stop blaming everything on immigrants? sounds far right.

and you sound like the typical brainwashed person, who has been brainwashed by the media thinking UKIP is bad and racist and that saying anything bad about immigrants is racist thats what the mainstream media want you to think cos there to afraid to speak the truth

- - - Updated - - -

looks like turkey is well on its way to joining the EU atm jsut look at this headline you only need a tiny bit of a shake to cause an avalanche

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36188936

It's not joining the EU, it's a visa waiver. Which means they still have to use their passports to travel to the EU, their citizens can still be denied entry at the border. It's the same deal we have with the US. It is not a guaranteed entry scheme.

and you sound like the typical brainwashed person, who has been brainwashed by the media thinking UKIP is bad and racist and that saying anything bad about immigrants is racist thats what the mainstream media want you to think cos there to afraid to speak the truth

- - - Updated - - -

looks like turkey is well on its way to joining the EU atm jsut look at this headline you only need a tiny bit of a shake to cause an avalanche

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36188936
    You understand that joining Schengan is not the same as joining the EU right? Considering how much leverage Turkey has right now it's hardly surprising that Turkey is managing to extract things from the EU. If people such as yourself were not shitting a brick about immigration then Turkey wouldn't have any leverage to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    You understand that joining Schengan is not the same as joining the EU right? Considering how much leverage Turkey has right now it's hardly surprising that Turkey is managing to extract things from the EU. If people such as yourself were not shitting a brick about immigration then Turkey wouldn't have any leverage to begin with.
    Funny enough they're not even getting into Schengen. It's pretty much the only difference between now and before is that to get into the EU a Turkish citizen doesn't have to travel to the nearest Embassy/Consulate to get a Visa. Everything else, including the right to say no to entry based on passport is still there.

- - - Updated - - -

Ironically, the far left politician, Jeremy Corbyn has even explained on numerous occasions that discussing levels of immigration control is neither racist nor xenophobic.

Any SJW that claims it is, is nothing more than an extremist left wing loon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Funny enough they're not even getting into Schengen. It's pretty much the only difference between now and before is that to get into the EU a Turkish citizen doesn't have to travel to the nearest Embassy/Consulate to get a Visa. Everything else, including the right to say no to entry based on passport is still there.
    That's a good point, misread the opening paragraph on the source.

Quote Originally Posted by Prossie123 View Post
    Ironically, the far left politician, Jeremy Corbyn has even explained on numerous occasions that discussing levels of immigration control is neither racist nor xenophobic.

Any SJW that claims it is, is nothing more than an extremist left wing loon.
    But then again the argument isn't about immigration control, the word ''control'' at no point was used

WHat you see however is the following arguments

immigrants are the problem for A, B or C
    They are all criminals
    Get rid of them all because they are fucking our women
    They are lazy bumbs

These arguments are literately the stuff people in the US said about blacks and to keep them as slaves. Racist arguments don't change, the only difference is who they are aimed at.

The far right complain about how their are so many Muslims in the Netherlands. But the fact is if you look at the 2 biggest groups of Muslims then they make up about 5% of the population, 5% of the total population is hardly a takeover but when you hear them talk you would think its closer to 50%. The Brexit argument against immigration is also the same, people have debunked the Brexit arguments at every turn.

But then again the argument isn't about immigration control, the word ''control'' at no point was used

WHat you see however is the following arguments

immigrants are the problem for A, B or C
    They are all criminals
    Get rid of them all because they are fucking our women
    They are lazy bumbs

These arguments are literately the stuff people in the US said about blacks and to keep them as slaves. Racist arguments don't change, the only difference is who they are aimed at.

The far right complain about how their are so many Muslims in the Netherlands. But the fact is if you look at the 2 biggest groups of Muslims then they make up about 5% of the population, 5% of the total population is hardly a takeover but when you hear them talk you would think its closer to 50%. The Brexit argument against immigration is also the same, people have debunked the Brexit arguments at every turn.
    Your post is literally.....nonsense.

Nigel Farrage, UKIP leader is constantly branded from far lefties like yourself as racist and xenophobic.

He literally uses the words "immigration controls" in every sentence he speaks concerning immigration.

Extrmists like yourself literally can not see that your own false perceptions are THE problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Prossie123 View Post
    Your post is literally.....nonsense.

Nigel Farrage, UKIP leader is constantly branded from far lefties like yourself as racist and xenophobic.

He literally uses the words "immigration controls" in every sentence he speaks concerning immigration.

Extrmists like yourself literally can not see that your own false perceptions are THE problem.

Great and do people that believe in every word he says use the word control? At no point did I use his name did I now.

Reason why Trump is so popular with the right wing in the US is because he abandoned all pretences and code words, the republican party used to use different code words when attacking everybody that isn't white male but Trump doesn't bother doing that.

The word control isn't used during this topic (occasionally at best), but then again we can find every other page people using the age old arguments that I previously mentioned. At some point you had people complaining about how Turkey has 72m people and they would invade the UK and probably rape their women as welll. How is this not racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Well, actually right now they didn't really get anything, because it is very unlikely they will ever adopt those stipulations that went along with the deal.

Anyone with "an ounce of common sense" is going to vote to leave.

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence is going to vote stay. I'd rather trust business experts, scientific experts, diplomatic experts than the common slob in random house down the road.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Anyone with an ounce of intelligence is going to vote stay. I'd rather trust business experts, scientific experts, diplomatic experts than the common slob in random house down the road.
    shame that the people you trust only care about themselfs and the rich and not about the average joe,