Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynseyvw View Post
    Does...not...compute...

What the??!
    The fact that you even replied speaks volumes (:

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    If the uk wanted to prevent the formation of an eu army we would have stayed in the eu and used our veto.
    Nope.

The people do not get a voice in that scenario.

Us Brits sniffed a rat.

The only way to hit the EU and prevent the situation from progressing was to pull our leaders out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    The fact that you even replied speaks volumes (:
    All i see is volumetric nonsensical rants by random.....

Deleted
    Nope.

The people do not get a voice in that scenario.

Us Brits sniffed a rat.

The only way to hit the EU and prevent the situation from provressing was to pull our leaders out.
    So you can prevent the EU army, by leaving the EU so your people won't get any money, but you also lose your voice, (which you had by the way, Farage was/is getting those sweet sweet MEP salaries).

All i see is volumetric nonsensical rants by random.....
    Sure buddy, if that makes you happy. (:

So you can prevent the EU army, by leaving the EU so your people won't get any money, but you also lose your voice, (which you had by the way, Farage was/is getting those sweet sweet MEP salaries).

Sure buddy, if that makes you happy. (:
    Britain was a net contributor to the EU.

Which means on a pure cash based scenario, we get to keep more than we received back.

The disadvantages for Britain leaving the EU is certainly not money. The EU has lost out in that regard.

If you dont understand the terminology net contributor, you should look it up before replying and looking foolish.

Germany was even asked to pay up the extra deficit.

Yea.....didnt go down to well.....

The people have a voice through our elected representatives.
    The people vote the party.

The party make the decisions.

The people have zero say in how EU security is conducted. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

The only way to not be part of an EU super army, is to pull out of the EU.

And only the people can make that happen.

Which means on a pure cash based scenario, we get to keep more than we received back.

The disadvantages for Britain leaving the EU is certainly not money. The EU has lost out in that regard.

If you dont understand the terminology net contributor, you should look it up before replying and looking foolish.

Didn't Europe spend half of the last century fighting to avoid becoming part of a massive collectivist superpower?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

And if we end up paying the same per capita as Norway, we will be paying the same as our current net contribution, without having any input to the making of laws and regulations.

Or we could go the WTO route, and end up paying tariffs instead. Either way it will cost us money.

Now, you were saying something about looking foolish?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    And if we end up paying the same per capita as Norway, we will be paying the same as our current net contribution, without having any input to the making of laws and regulations.

Or we could go the WTO route, and end up paying tariffs instead. Either way it will cost us money.

Now, you were saying something about looking foolish?

Egg in your face !!!

Haha, perfect timing for me to look at the BBC news.

Luhooooosserrr !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36818055

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Didn't Europe spend half of the last century fighting to avoid becoming part of a massive collectivist superpower?
    Europe spent half of the last century fighting against being forcibly included in a shitty economical and political union that does no good to anyone, except maybe some good at even more cost to the central power in said union.

Yes, I'm aware that half of you Euroskeptics see the EU as an evil of similar proportions and see similarities in the above description. And well, that's why you're Euroskeptics, you think we're naive, we think you're delusional. Welcome to the world where people disagree on opinions.

Under Blair's new labour us Scots rule over the uk, not so much now.
    As a Southerner i love you Scots.

It saddens me that Labour parties rally you all against us and drum so much hatred.

Honestly speaking, why do you Scots hate us Southerners so much?

Deleted
    If you dont understand the terminology net contributor, you should look it up before replying and looking foolish..
    Alright, but in the meantime can you look up things like trade?

10+ Year Old Account
    Egg in your face !!!

Luhooooosserrr !

See, if it was up to me I'd say: 'so you're talking with other countries UK? That's cool, and against the rules. You know what? we'll count this as art. 50 being invoked.'

Alright, but in the meantime can you look up things like trade?

POW !!

Hello strong sterling.

Goodbye doomed EUR.

Deleted

POW !!

Hello strong sterling.

Goodbye doomed EUR.
    Yay, one country on the other side of the world. The UK is saved!!

A trade agreement with a country that has had 6 PMs in as many years is hardly anything to shout about.
    Awwww cute.

Britain's strong trade links will crush the euro.

And this time we will see strong immigrants from Asia and Australia amongst many others instead of the shits that currently infect London and try to change our culture, laws, women, meat, etc etc

Goodbye terrorism.

Hello new world order.

Meanwhile, in France.....

Deleted
    Goodbye terrorism.

Hello new world order.
    Ahhahaahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahaahah

That's a good one You think the 3rd generation british terrorists will leave?

Yay, one country on the other side of the world. The UK is saved!!
    You short sighted people are the reason i immensely enjoy being right all the time.

Everything i predicted months and months ago about vote leave will come true.

Britain is in a superb position. And is securing its rightful place on the world stage.

You're welcome to join us, with mutually beneficial treaties if you wish.

Personally i want you stuck in your EU rabbit hole though xx

Egg in your face !!!

Luhooooosserrr !

That is Australia. I know that them being the Eurovision song contest has probably confused you, but Australia still isn't actually part of the EU.

At the moment what we pay to the EU gets us access to both the EU market, and ALL the other markets that the EU has a trade deal set up with. Once we leave, that same cost will get us access to the EU only, so even if we pay nothing for every single other trade deal, we are still in exactly the same position. If any of the deals cost us anything (and lets be honest, deals with the US/China/India WILL cost us) then we will be net losers.

Keep them coming, if they are all as easy to bat away as this pathetic effort, my job will be easy.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Ahhahaahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahaahah

That's a good one You think the 3rd generation british terrorists will leave?
    Theyll be phased out by assimilation with all the delicious bush tucker theyll get, and their destroyed EU ties.

Yesssss !!!

Deleted
    Britain is in a superb position. And is securing its rightful place on the world stage.
    You do know you are trying to leave your place at the world stage.