Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    So you are still hung up about me "attacking" you and misunderstanding your badly expressed stance on the EU?
    How about looking at the actual content of the posts, because the interpretation of facts still stands, maybe then you can cool down when you realize I'm not "attacking" your point of view at all, just elaborating on the circumstances of the things you presented.
    I'm not hung up on shit man, it's you that can't let go and have to insist that there was something unclear about my post because for the nth time you read text that wasn't there to begin with. I know your not attacking my point of view, I've known from the start of this exchange we actually share the same point of view on the issue, what I find amusing though is that you think the blame must be mine because your started putting words in my mouth and made an arse of yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    The reason to ignore them is that every one of them is biased.

It amazes me that people are willing to cherrypick data which suits their argument rather than actually see it for what it is... BIASED.

I work with facts and i havent seen a single financial argument that is truthful. Every one of them is biased to some degree. And this is why everyone is so fukking confused lol
    You are going to need to provide proof that every economist is biased and that the 90% of British economists who think a Brexit will damage the UK economy are wrong - note that does not mean 10% think it improve the UK economy.

You are going to have to provide proof that the companies who state they will leave the UK following a Brexit are lying.

You are going to need to provide proof that the EU will not try to poach as much of our financial services business as possible and that they will not legislate to give preference to an EU based financial centre over us.

And stop spelling "fuck" wrong, there is no need, this site does not censor it.

Well I sent off my postal ballot, now just to wait and see how much our country wants to fuck itself I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You are going to need to provide proof that every economist is biased and that the 90% of British economists who think a Brexit will damage the UK economy are wrong - note that does not mean 10% think it improve the UK economy.

You are going to have to provide proof that the companies who state they will leave the UK following a Brexit are lying.

You are going to need to provide proof that the EU will not try to poach as much of our financial services business as possible and that they will not legislate to give preference to an EU based financial centre over us..

Whereas there are plenty of financial points out there which are lying its still fair to say that all of the rest are BIASED.

As i said earlier on, do u really trust bankers and 'economists' to tell the truth about financial predictions when theyve been caught lying in recent years?

It amazes me that people forget so quickly how Bankers and Economists were the butt of every joke after the 2008 crash and yet right now u trust them... WTF!?!?!?

Those guys lied to every government in the world, they cheated, they broke laws, they acted selfishly... and u really want to trust them now?

Really... do u see just how gullible u look right now?

As for the businesses... i havent seen a single report which is a promise that a company will leave after Brexit. Sure, ive seen plenty of scaremongering, plenty of conjecture, plenty of THREATS. But not one has committed to leaving after Brexit.

And even if they do... business is business and another company will move in to fill any holes left by companies leaving the UK. Thats how business works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whereas there are plenty of financial points out there which are lying its still fair to say that all of the rest are BIASED.

As i said earlier on, do u really trust bankers and 'economists' to tell the truth about financial predictions when theyve been caught lying in recent years?

It amazes me that people forget so quickly how Bankers and Economists were the butt of every joke after the 2008 crash and yet right now u trust them... WTF!?!?!?

Those guys lied to every government in the world, they cheated, they broke laws, they acted selfishly... and u really want to trust them now?

Really... do u see just how gullible u look right now?

As for the businesses... i havent seen a single report which is a promise that a company will leave after Brexit. Sure, ive seen plenty of scaremongering, plenty of conjecture, plenty of THREATS. But not one has committed to leaving after Brexit.
    You seem to think every economist and banker lied, you are wrong and I have no idea why you think economists and bankers are some hive mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say "Get out while you can!". The EU system is an anti-democratic shithole, until that is changed, why stay?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So apparently there's a fight going on on the river themes between a flotilla of pro-Brexit boats led by Nigel Farage and a bunch of pro-Remain boats lead by sir Bob Geldof. When I say fight, they are yelling at each other through megaphones and firing fire hoses at each other.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/matthewcham...kLO#.inddMqZeB

Deleted
    You seem to think every economist and banker lied, you are wrong and I have no idea why you think economists and bankers are some hive mind.
    LMAO

Yeah because individuals in the banking industry dont work in a culture to look after themselves right.... and certain industries function according to how the majority conduct themselves.

The entire exposure of the banking industry after 2008 clearly showed a culture of selfish and illegal activity across the board. They didnt need to make official agreements like some conspiracy because they all knew what they could get away with and pushed the bounmdaries accordingly. They realised a long time ago that governments are scared of them and will let them do whatever they like... and hence the crash.

I suggest u do your research into how the banking industry functions, because u clearly missed what was uncovered since the crash of 2008.

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO

Yeah because individuals in the banking industry dont work in a culture to look after themselves right.... and certain industries function according to how the majority conduct themselves.

The entire exposure of the banking industry after 2008 clearly showed a culture of selfish and illegal activity across the board. They didnt need to make official agreements like some conspiracy because they all knew what they could get away with and pushed the bounmdaries accordingly. They realised a long time ago that governments are scared of them and will let them do whatever they like... and hence the crash.

I suggest u do your research into how the banking industry functions, because u clearly missed what was uncovered since the crash of 2008.
    I know how the banking industry functions, I am not sure why on Earth you think it is relevant though.

Financial services is pretty much our most important business sector in the UK, the people involved are understandably going to want to make sure it is successful, and guess what, they generally want to remain in the EU, because that is a cash cow.

We are rinsing the rest of Europe for money, the financial services sector does not do it out of love for the UK, but it benefits the UK through tax receipts and investment.

So no, I will not ignore the financial arguments, because it is ridiculous to do so.

Deleted
    I know how the banking industry functions, I am not sure why on Earth you think it is relevant though.
    I return to my original point... i dont trust ANY financial arguments whatsoever BEACUSE THEYRE ALL BIASED.

I do not trust anyone within the banking/financial industry to make a fair assessment. Theyre all biased because they all have a dog in the fight. I think its dumb to trust any financial arguments.

Financial services is pretty much our most important business sector in the UK, the people involved are understandably going to want to make sure it is successful, and guess what, they generally want to remain in the EU, because that is a cash cow.
    So what?

So u think its a good thing to give the bankers what they want just because they make alot of money? for themselves!!?!?!

They dont give a fukk about you or your family, they never have and they never will. They want to keep their industry within parameters that they can exploit the most.

You are welcome to value bankers income above all of the other arguments over Brexit, i choose not to. I will make my decision outside of every financial discussion.

So no, I will not ignore the financial arguments, because it is ridiculous to do so.
    Go for it... live in fear.

I refuse to be controlled by those people. The UK has loads of money yes, but its all tied up in big business at the top. Very little of it filters into the populations pockets. We are currently living in austerity, all bought about by those people you are trusting right now. Theyre making a fortune off the back of this austerity.

Im really bored of explaining why sensible people should ignore those fukkers opinions... they do not give a shit about you or your family. And you are a gullible idiot if u believe a word they say.

10+ Year Old Account
    I return to my original point... i dont trust ANY financial arguments whatsoever BEACUSE THEYRE ALL BIASED.

I do not trust anyone within the banking/financial industry to make a fair assessment. Theyre all biased because they all have a dog in the fight. I think its dumb to trust any financial arguments.
    The entire nation has a dog in the fight, as does everyone in the EU and to a lesser extent the world, so by your own criteria you can not rely on anything and therefore you are not in a position to vote sensibly.

So what?

So u think its a good thing to give the bankers what they want just because they make alot of money? for themselves!!?!?!

They dont give a fukk about you or your family, they never have and they never will. They want to keep their industry within parameters that they can exploit the most.

You are welcome to value bankers income above all of the other arguments over Brexit, i choose not to. I will make my decision outside of every financial discussion.
    They do not just make money for themselves, this shows you need to do research yourself.

Go for it... live in fear.

I refuse to be controlled by those people. The UK has loads of money yes, but its all tied up in big business at the top. Very little of it filters into the populations pockets. We are currently living in austerity, all bought about by those people you are trusting right now. Theyre making a fortune off the back of this austerity.

Im really bored of explaining why sensible people should ignore those fukkers opinions... they do not give a shit about you or your family. And you are a gullible idiot if u believe a word they say.
    You not having any idea how the UK economy works, does not mean that nobody else does.

Deleted
    The entire nation has a dog in the fight, as does everyone in the EU and to a lesser extent the world, so by your own criteria you can not rely on anything and therefore you are not in a position to vote sensibly.

They do not just make money for themselves, this shows you need to do research yourself.

You not having any idea how the UK economy works, does not mean that nobody else does.
    LMAO

Like i said... ur welcome to trust those fukkers who fukked everyone over a few years ago... i wont.

I will make my decision on aspects of EU membership outside of financial bias. To me the most important issue is democracy. And right now im leaning towards out because the current EU machine is extremely undemocratic... and that worries me the most.

And your arguments to remain are just as flimsy to those who think undemocratic institutions is important to them.

So u believe that the EU Commission is elected?

Methinks u need to do your research properly.

Again... it is clearly you who hasnt done thier research.

You are welcome to vote however the fukk you like, i dont care. I am still undecided. I just took the time to study each argument and i can see its a fair argument...the EU setup is VERY undemocratic, bordering on Federalism.... ur welcome to do no research and believe whatever u like.
    God, don't you get tired from repeating the same robot talking points?

First: your complain about the EC, which for some reason you think is a evil mastermind bend on controlling your every day life. Your literately using the ''your a Nazi'' argument because you have no true objective argument. The EC can't do jack if the national governments and the EU parliament don't fucking agree or set the direction of which the EC follows. The EC exist out of bloody humans who not some Nazi robot you assume it is, do you think that Neelie Kroes was some evil robot?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neelie...or_Competition

She brought down some big businesses that the UK wouldn't even dare to touch

And if anything is undemocratic it's the bloody UK, again read the post of other people.

Conclusion, you have no real arguments other then ''immigration and Nazi's''

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO

Like i said... ur welcome to trust those fukkers who fukked everyone over a few years ago... i wont.
    Once again, you not having any idea how the UK economy works, does not mean that nobody else does.

So u believe that the EU Commission is elected?
    The commission is appointed by elected officials.
    the commission can not get anything done without the will of the people
    the will of the people is shown by the voting for MEPs and national elections due to council of ministers
    Both of which can, have and will in future tell the commission no by rejecting law suggestions coming from the commission.

Deleted
    Once again, you not having any idea how the UK economy works, does not mean that nobody else does.
    Its obvious that you have an opinion and so do i... And my analysis of how economies and finances operate is obviously different to you... welcome to the Brexit discussion

What u think is important for this discussion is not what everyone else sees as important... it still amazes me that people cant see this lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    The commission is appointed by elected officials.
    the commission can not get anything done without the will of the people
    the will of the people is shown by the voting for MEPs and national elections due to council of ministers
    Both of which can, have and will in future tell the commission no by rejecting law suggestions coming from the commission.
    And yet those of us who have been paying attention for the past 30 years have seen that this is not the reality. The EU Commission is an extremely powerful unelected body. It is not voted for by the people, and its damn difficult to remove an EU Commissioner during his tenure.

These guys draw up all of the laws and have considerable influence and power.

If you are happy to have these guys overseeing Europe then awesome for you... i prefer to have more accountable overseers thanks.

Its obvious that you have an opinion and so do i... And my analysis of how economies and finances operate is obviously different to you... welcome to the Brexit discussion

What u think is important for this discussion is not what everyone else sees as important... it still amazes me that people cant see this lol

- - - Updated - - -
    Taking away ridiculous notion of people voting out of emotions there is NO argument to be had to be pro brexit. The economy will hurt because of it.. To argue that it doesn't matter is insane. People will lose their jobs with a brexit vote. Also economist did predict the 2008 crash. If you bothered to watch the news back in 2005 you would remember there were warnings and without them it would have been much much worse

And yet those of us who have been paying attention for the past 30 years have seen that this is not the reality. The EU Commission is an extremely powerful unelected body. It is not voted for by the people, and its damn difficult to remove an EU Commissioner during his tenure.

These guys draw up all of the laws and have considerable influence and power.

If you are happy to have these guys overseeing Europe then awesome for you... i prefer to have more accountable overseers thanks.
    Anyone who pays attention would know that this part is BS. Especially after Lisbon which ripped a ton of power out of the Commission putting it the EU parliament. Anyone who understands how governments work know that every institution has unelected civil servants that do within said countries what the Commission does for the EU. Anyone who pays attention would know not to believe any shit about the EU that is written in Sun/Mail/Express/Star.

10+ Year Old Account

You were calling for others to ignore the financial arguments in post #1563.

If you choose to do so because you are uninformed about how the economy works, then that is your choice, but do not expect everyone to be as uninformed as you.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is the vote looking? Is the British leaving a likeley outcome?

I dont know much about the governing body of the EU, so Its hard for me to understand what the big deal is about leaving. Is the EU making the UK pay outrageous taxes without representation?

I see a lot of comments that the EU are making laws that people on the mainland dont agree with. What kind of laws are they making?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Taking away ridiculous notion of people voting out of emotions there is NO argument to be had to be pro brexit. The economy will hurt because of it.. To argue that it doesn't matter is insane. People will lose their jobs with a brexit vote. Also economist did predict the 2008 crash. If you bothered to watch the news back in 2005 you would remember there were warnings and without them it would have been much much worse
    You still dont see that all you are saying is just OPINION *facedesk*

The fact is that NOBODY KNOWS what will happen to the economy if we leave... NOBODY!!!!

Its all conjecture... and like i said, the 'finances' that are being presented are being presented by a bunch of fukkwits who we havent trusted with forecasts since they fukked up the global economy!!!

THIS is what is dividing people... u trust those financial opinions and other people dont... get over yourself ffs.