Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Is Life Harder to Men or Women

Personally, I believe life is harder for men. I think guys are generally more horny than girls, so girls posses something guys want. Therefore, girls can just offer up their vagina to some rich guy and all will be taken care of for her. I suppose this happens between between guys and rich powerful women also, but far less often.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is going places.

15+ Year Old Account
    Different challenges. It all depends on what kind of stuff you think is hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Different challenges. It all depends on what kind of stuff you think is hard.
    You never fail to never answer directly. Instead, always opting for a "there is no right answer" response. Answers like this really do nothing. Why not just have an actual opinion on the matter?
    Last edited by nanook12; 2016-05-30 at 04:20 PM.

Depends on more factors than the gender.
    In my country, life isn't necessarely hard for anyone. In Saudi Arabia, I wouldn't want to be a woman. In USA, I wouldn't want to be poor. In North Korea, I wouldn't want to be at all...

But of course, a lot of male posters will proclaim how men have it harder in life, because women are STUPID!

And, contrary to popular belief among internet manchildren, far from every woman is comfortable with the idea of offering her body up for benefits...in most real-life stories I've seen where it hasn't been a matter of luxury prostitutes, the act of prostitution is the lowest point of the woman's life.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-05-30 at 04:22 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    wow... really? It's not as easy as just spreading your legs and hoping for the best as a woman.. I'm sure life is equally as hard for both genders but only experiencing one I cannot comment with proof.
    That's why weighing these things are hard, because men and women think differently. If men could get lots of decent looking sex partners anytime they wanted, most/a lot would be thrilled. Just looks at how promiscuous a lot of gay communities are. Women don't work the same way, so being able to get decent looking sex partners any time they want is not seen as much of an "advantage".

I'd wager to say that in general, being a girl is harder. But there is also a difference on what "kind" of hard.
    This is speaking as a white cis scum living in Scandinavia!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    You never fail to never answer directly. Instead, always opting for a "there is no right answer" response.
    Because there is no right answer. It's like asking "what's objectively better, chocolate or vanilla ice cream?".. It's just a matter of what you like.

You never fail to never answer directly. Instead, always opting for a "there is no right answer" response.
    Maybe because your question doesn't have a direct answer...? It IS all depending on the country, the person, their status in society, health, all that shit...or did you just want people agreeing that men struggle more in life? Poor you!

In this case he is correct. Your perception of the ease of dealing with the unique challenges women face is a product of your not having experienced them. No one ever fairly assess the challenges of the opposite gender in these threads. No one genuinely wants to know the answer to which gender has a tougher time. They want someone to say, "yes you poor boy/girl, your gender has it harder, and whatever personal tribulations you are facing are not your fault, but a massive systemic conspiracy stacked against you. Please continue wallowing in unproductive self pity, which you were already clever enough to begin doing on your own, that is the correct reaction."

This is such a broad question with an infinite number of variables. You cannot make a definitive answer one way or the other.

You may as well be asking "Is life harder to people with blond hair or people with black hair?" it's just such a massively broad question that it's impossible to answer definitely.

Life is as easy or as hard to the individual as they're liable to see it, next topic.

Deleted
    Life.. lol. WTF.

This topic has zero fundamental argument. You can't even tell what life is.

Personally, I believe life is harder for men. I think guys are generally more horny than girls, so girls posses something guys want. Therefore, girls can just offer up their vagina to some rich guy and all will be taken care of for her. I suppose this happens between between guys and rich powerful women also, but far less often.
    So you're saying sex is like 90% of life?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Life is harder for women. For once, every 1-5 days every month they bleed, have pains and such.
    On average they are weaker then men yet, as you said, they have something men want, and some try to take it by force.
    In many countries women are considered to be "under" men in terms of anything, so there women are basically servants to men.
    When they get pregnant, for 9 months they have to carry a giant weight with them and the pain of birth is horrible, if you do it by C-section it's even worse for while you get less pains during birth, you get more afterwards.
    Last but not least, women can get fat easier then men as they accumulate fat easier.

So women have it harder in my opinion. I'm a man by the way, just so you don't say I'm biased.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you want out of life.

If you're just trying to get laid as many times as possible, yeah it's harder for men. But if your goal is to deadlift 500lbs it'll be harder as a woman.

Obviously very polarized examples, it just depends on what you're doing and that depends on what you want. It's a very subjective question.

I know if I was female I would gain the system so hard. Men are begging to be taken advantage of us. Hell, it's so easy to pose as a female online that you get shit for free. And yes, I can confirm that last statement.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Because there is no right answer. It's like asking "what's objectively better, chocolate or vanilla ice cream?".. It's just a matter of what you like.
    Except for we are not talking about ice cream. Failing to never choose a side and always opting to equate all choices really is not going to accomplish much.

just look at the average life expectancy. you have your answer.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

You want to be a construction contractor? Women will have it harder.
    You want to be a kindergarten teacher? Men will have it harder.

It really takes a lot of things into consideration, specially what you want to do with your life and where you are born.