[H] Starting cross-realm mythic raid team for alts of 13/13 M raiders

So, my guild is now farming mythic Archimonde and only raid one day a week, unless we're doing a sale. Many of the raiders on my team are enjoying the break, but others, such as myself are restless for something more to do.

Enter this idea: I have a 723 Disc Priest. I have been through 13/13 heroic on her, but progressing further requires some more coordination. Sure, there are mythic groups pugging, but if they fail, you're locked to that raid. I was talking to one of my guildmates and we had the idea to start a mythic raid team.

• We wouldn't tie it to our guild, or require you to bring your alts to our guild or even our realm.
    • We don't want to keep raiding with you into Legion. You're welcome to apply, of course.
    • We understand these are alts. You don't need a 795 legendary ring, however I don't think it's too much to ask that you do have at least a 735 legendary ring.
    • We want you to be 13/13 mythic on your main, or at least 10/13 mythic if your main guild has stopped progressing. The idea behind this is that we won't need to spend a lot of time learning the fights, just on executing.
    • We expect you to be able to play your alt at a high level
    • You should have heroic archimonde down on your alt and have around a 720 ilvl.

Right now, we have all spots open, except disc priest (since you really don't want 2 of those).

Raid nights would be Thursday and probably Sunday (2 should be enough), although I could be convinced to do it on Monday instead of Sunday.
    Raid times would be 9-12pm ET.

Loot would be handled on a common sense basis. These are alts, so there really shouldn't be that much loot drama. If there is, we'll /roll for items.

I'd like to get 20-22 people and a good comp together. If we're short, we can pug in a couple of spots here and there, but the idea is to have a stable raid group that we can go in every week and progress with until we've got Archimonde down.

If you are interested, send me a btag request (angelgabriel#1993)

Thanks.

For reference, here's my priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...robin/advanced