Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

people want the warcraft movie to fail?

Every time i see a post about the movie theres a couple or more trolls saying stuff like " oh this movie is crap" "saw the movie is bad" why are people so into seeing it fail?
    its like those kids that screams gg S@20 in the first 5m of a lol game after someone gets killed or those same people that cant stop claiming the new expansion is crap and wow is dying. its very annoying, are you even a real fan? some of the critics that are giving the movie thumbs down are giving it out of spite or to look cool for some reason, have you people even read why they are giving it a bad score? it makes no sense, and one of them thought the dragon ball evo movie was great, what?!

stop being a troll and support the movie by watching it, even if u dont like it, u prob went to see twilight under the excuse that your GF wanted to see it use a similar excuse to pull your friends to see warcraft, wish i could see it now but the sh*t ass country i live in its not gonna show warcraft until july.

Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    SNIP... support the movie by watching it, even if u dont like it,SNIP...
    There has been some really warped things written on the forums before but you sir take the cake.

Pay your money even if you don't like it. Thats laughable.

I want it to succeed. But sadly it seems like a mess.

I really think there's this mentality that if the movie doesn't sell as many tickets as a Marvel movie, it'll be a fail. Like to them, it'll either be Super Mario Bros, or the Avengers. There can't be an in-between. As with every single other movie, book or album: support it if you want or don't. There's no need to be badmouthing it every chance you get, ESPECIALLY since very few people have even seen it so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    The force has the dark side, light casts shadow, fanboys have haters. It's a never-ending cycle.

In the meantime, regular people don't give a shit and will watch the movie because they want to, and because they love the Warcraft universe, and won't cause much fuss over it, or may decide not to watch it because they think they will dislike it, but will not go on a negativity rampage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    It isn't meant to follow our timeline.

As well, I loved the movie.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Its probably because over the last year as we have been drip fed snippets of details there have been legitimate concerns with it. But any criticism constructive or other wise was hit with a torrent of abuse from the usual white-knighting suspects.

I think its more a case of wanting to prove they were right to have those concerns and there observations were true.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    There has been some really warped things written on the forums before but you sir take the cake.

Pay your money even if you don't like it. Thats laughable.
    that came out wrong, what i meant to say was, go watch the movie instead of saying its bad without having seen it first.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaurenOrc View Post
    Its probably because over the last year as we have been drip fed snippets of details there have been legitimate concerns with it. But any criticism constructive or other wise was hit with a torrent of abuse from the usual white-knighting suspects.

I think its more a case of wanting to prove they were right to have those concerns and there observations were true.
    The opposite is also true, so many people have been saying "lol, videogame movies" and "this is going to suck/bomb so hard" since... the first time someone ever even considered having a Warcraft movie, that those who hoped it would be good, who finally have seen it and liked it now feel like they have to defend it from these blind attacks.

it might be crap. But its OUR crap!!!!

stop being a troll and support the movie by watching it
    Why would I want to support a movie getting horrible reviews and ratings just because I play a game associated with it? That's absolutely retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Seems? So you're saying you haven't seen it yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Every time i see a post about the movie theres a couple or more trolls saying stuff like " oh this movie is crap" "saw the movie is bad" why are people so into seeing it fail?
    its like those kids that screams gg S@20 in the first 5m of a lol game after someone gets killed or those same people that cant stop claiming the new expansion is crap and wow is dying. its very annoying, are you even a real fan? some of the critics that are giving the movie thumbs down are giving it out of spite or to look cool for some reason, have you people even read why they are giving it a bad score? it makes no sense, and one of them thought the dragon ball evo movie was great, what?!

stop being a troll and support the movie by watching it, even if u dont like it, u prob went to see twilight under the excuse that your GF wanted to see it use a similar excuse to pull your friends to see warcraft, wish i could see it now but the sh*t ass country i live in its not gonna show warcraft until july.
    because people hate blizz, plain and simple : /
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Why would I want to support a movie getting horrible reviews and ratings just because I play a game associated with it? That's absolutely retarded.
    Because the players and former players of the Warcraft games, who have gone to see it already, mostly rate it somewhere between Good and Amazing?

Not me. I really really want this movie to make tons of Money and be good to see my dream come true, Arthas becoming LK on a warcraft movie

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Because the players and former players of the Warcraft games, who have gone to see it already, mostly rate it somewhere between Good and Amazing?
    Are these the same people who thought the new Star Wars was good too?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Deleted
    It's always face value for me. In the case of movies that value is derived from trailers. And to be perfectly honest Warcraft didn't look like much to get excited over: B-list TV actors, poorly executed CG and corny catchphrases. I can totally see why some people would come to the conclusion that the movie might be shit because that's what was presented to us. A better question is: Why were so many people hyped about it after the first few trailers came out? Movie might be good, I don't know, haven't seen it. But the hype around it is completely unfounded in my opinion.

people want the warcraft movie to fail?
    Nah. Only trolls do.

10+ Year Old Account
    The people who want it to fail are assholes. Look, what kind of person wants others to fail? Right. Assholes. I don't particularly care if it fails or succeeds but given a choice I'd rather see the film a) be at least decent as a summer blockbuster movie (I don't expect Oscars) and b) succeed financially so that the people associated with it do well.

Hell, in general I want people to succeed at what they do. Sure, there are exceptions (assholes, for example), but if I don't have a particular reason to hate the person why would I wish them to fail? For anyone about to hit Reply and say 'I hate Blizzard!!!" - the film wasn't made by them and while I'm sure they'll make money from it if it's successful, they have minor role in it.

A lot of people say its bad, not because of trolling. But because they dont have a mind of their own. They go read reviews of it on stupid sites like RGT, see the "reviewers" say its bad, then start parroting it.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.