Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    Idk why i bother sometimes. You are comparing apples to spaceships. A lot of people lie about their age when it comes to various stuff and yes a lot of people have different views on life. BUT THEY AREN'T FUCKING SAVAGES. Yes they might disrespect women, that's why titty bars exist, but hey, women get payed, not stabbed. It's actually a "classic" type of thinking that women should cook/tend to children while men work and provide.
    To some people a woman getting stoned to death is just as bad as going to a stripclub. We call those morons progressives and we shun them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    We don't need someone like Trump.

We don't need someone like Trump.
    No, "you" - muslims and africans and whatever - don't need Trump. But "we" - europeans - surely need one.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post

[IMG]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/sporting_news/12/66/this-is-fine-dog-embed_c1wcflsukty01jr4jtcy11rrx.jpg[IMG]
    Trump won't be able to do half of the things he says he wants to do, I don't think he'll even be able to do 1/4th of it, he's all talk but he wouldn't be able to actually do the things he says he wants to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    No, "you" - muslims and africans and whatever - don't need Trump. But "we" - europeans - surely need one.
    I wasn't aware that finns are muslims or africans.

Idk why i bother sometimes. You are comparing apples to spaceships. A lot of people lie about their age when it comes to various stuff and yes a lot of people have different views on life. BUT THEY AREN'T FUCKING SAVAGES. Yes they might disrespect women, that's why titty bars exist, but hey, women get payed, not stabbed. It's actually a "classic" type of thinking that women should cook/tend to children while men work and provide.
    Yeah I guess he also thinks it is common un Western countries to stone woman to death after she was rape because she was unfateful, to merry 12 year old girls and rape them and so on....

Trump won't be able to do half of the things he says he wants to do, I don't think he'll even be able to do 1/4th of it, he's all talk but he wouldn't be able to actually do the things he says he wants to do.
    Well duh, only a moron believes he can accomplish everything. If he builds the wall, fixes trade and does nothing else but antagonize the media for 8 years I'd call that an amazing presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    We need someone like Hungarian president.... Someone who will tell other to fck off and who will close borders...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Well duh, only a moron believes he can accomplish everything. If he builds the wall, fixes trade and does nothing else but antagonize the media for 8 years I'd call that an amazing presidency.
    So, vote for someone who can't even pull off half the stuff he promises. Seems like a good vote, or not.

I'm not talking about the the lie that get you into a bar when you're under age, nor people visiting titty bars. I'm referring people who kill, predators, etc, like for like. Natives are just as capable of commiting horrendous crimes, guess I had to make the point obvious seeing as you missed it.

Ofcourse you weren't. Because they "integrated", lel.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

So, vote for someone who can't even pull off half the stuff he promises. Seems like a good vote, or not.
    Welcome to American politics, you're new to it I understand but the President's power is limited here. They lay out their goals during campaigns but people tend to understand that we are not under a dictatorship and thus everything will not be enacted. We understand these things because we are not 7 years old and know how our government body works (generally)

Quote Originally Posted by Felnoire View Post
    I'm not talking about the the lie that get you into a bar when you're under age, nor people visiting titty bars. I'm referring people who kill, predators, etc, like for like. Natives are just as capable of commiting horrendous crimes, guess I had to make the point obvious seeing as you missed it.
    You forgot one thing. He was born there, immigrants weren't....

10+ Year Old Account
    Lobster red is the new black.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Yeah I guess he also thinks it is common un Western countries to stone woman to death after she was rape because she was unfateful, to merry 12 year old girls and rape them and so on....
    You know pedophilia exists in the west too, but no we don't stone women for being unfaithful. Nor do all immigrants, seeing not all come from the same culture to have be raised on stoning being an acceptable method of capital punishment let alone viewing infidelity as warranting it. However westerners are just as capable of walking up to a person, raping them, then murdering them. Could swear we had a name for people who did that allow.. oh yeah serial killers. Being a vile person is not a cultural phenomena, it's a human one.

You know pedophilia exists in the west too, but no we don't stone women for being unfaithful. Nor do all immigrants, seeing not all come from the same culture to have be raised on stoning being an acceptable method of capital punishment let alone viewing infidelity as warranting it. However westerners are just as capable of walking up to a person, raping them, then murdering them. Could swear we had a name for people who did that allow.. oh yeah serial killers. Being a vile person is not a cultural phenomena, it's a human one.
    The peaceful majority has never been a valid argument especially when the violent minority is estimated at a number higher than the current population of the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYjiSaV5VoE
    Last edited by hydrium; 2016-06-01 at 01:56 PM.

Pedophilia isnt allowed by law in western countries, it isnt a part of life - something normal Only an idiot would ever try to compare those things. You do realize that you lost yourself now!? You are still comparing people who would you call sick if they do something like that, but since they are immigrants and its their way of life thats ok? You simply can't compare few to millions who were raised in such environment thinking havin sex with 12 year old girl is ok....

Deleted
    We'll let the voters decide.

The "Authoritarian left" have already noticed that many in the Republican party who were 100% against Trump have decided to unify behind him. Just my own observation of course.

They are starting to notice.

That should tell you that they fear him. I wonder why? Maybe it's that giant wall he's going to build that will cut off an endless supply of support for the Democrats. There seem to be people who are deadset against even controlling immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Nobody says it's "okay". They are 99.99999% of the time tried and convicted. You're upset because Sweden doesn't have executions
    Where's the evidence for this? All I hear is that a lot of it is darkened and lessened punishments.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    You forgot one thing. He was born there, immigrants weren't....
    So? Being born in a country has no special virtue to it. Doesn't instantly make me less likely to commit a crime, nor even make me more likely. It's a choice to be the sort of git who kills, insanity pleas aside. Yes it would be nice if we were all moral people and only immigrants committed crimes, then we could deport the lot and live in a utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Could we stop with this shit?

Do you really expect all immigrants to be perfect paragons of virtue? Do you expect all native populations to be such as well? No. There are obviously bad apples in both sides; both sides will commit crimes. That doesn't mean that we need someone like Trump to "build a wall" to keep them out, it means we need to allow the law to prosecute them for their actions. Swedes rape and murder each other just as easily as immigrants do.

Typical leftist shit. Rapes/violent crimes commited in scandinavia was 95% commited by african/middle eastern men. Learn facts before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Where's the evidence for this? All I hear is that a lot of it is darkened and lessened punishments.
    This is all I see too

"Teenager raped by immigrant, sentenced to 100 hours community service!"