Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    They've never done open beta before
    They actually did. Before classic WoW was released in the US there was a short open beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Stop being such an entitled prick for crying out loud. Just because your subbed doesn't mean that automatically gives you a right to qualify for beta over anyone else. Not even someone who has been 12 years unsubbed. Truth is, they've been a customer just as much as you and can be a returning one as well, so it's only logical they'd want feedback from that perspective as well. The world doesn't revolve around you you know.
    i dont give a fuck about beta.... and let me tell you they dont aswell

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    They actually did. Before classic WoW was released in the US there was a short open beta.
    It was actually also an open beta in Europe, and later in Korea aswell.

I hate to burst anyone's bubble but many times when I've logged in the beta the servers have been full and had a short queue. usually only lasts seconds but still means the servers are as full as they have it set atm. so with all the key giveaways still going i doubt another invite wave will be coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about expansions. Fine. They never did an open beta for an expansion.