Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    idk if the +75 titanforged items are intended, but as a raider I dont like it is like i´m doing a dungeon and i get an item that im not going to change in the entire xpac maybe or thats going to create a huge difference in the item levels for players with luck and players without it the game and the comunity see the players first gear > skill, and thats ok if the difference is not huge a 725 skilled player can beat a 735 unskilled player, but I dont think an 725 player could beat a 800 titanforged player.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Please provide a source when making a statement like this.
    looking, i think it was a belluar video...

nvm.. im trying to find were i heard it... might have been a blue post

lol well looking i did find a bug where a mob dies and goes to the new health cap, 40 trillion :3

http://i.imgur.com/nluXboi.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_level_by_45/

aha as someone mentions here it seems to be the modifeir for mythic dungeons

as they will drop the same gear, just higher ilvl, so this titan forged might be just for those items

but also we havent had blizzard mention ANYTHING about "titan forged" yet so we dont know what to suspect of it...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-06-08 at 05:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    looking, i think it was a belluar video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0_si24SLjg possibly this one, listening through it, but im also looking for a blue post on it, because i know one said that up to +75 is abit soo high
    YouTubers are not an accurate source for anything. It got through the entire Video without hearing anything about titanforged.. just how he dislikes the random iLevel Upgrades

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    YouTubers are not an accurate source for anything. It got through the entire Video without hearing anything about titanforged.. just how he dislikes the random iLevel Upgrades
    i thought it was him, but i found it on a reddit post, some people discussing it, but we havent had a mention of it from blizzard, so we dont know what titan forged will be for yet
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    i thought it was him, but i found it on a reddit post, some people discussing it, but we havent had a mention of it from blizzard, so we dont know what titan forged will be for yet
    So until we have a official statement its the common sense to use what we see on the beta and go with that... so +5 up to +75 iLevels on random chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    So until we have a official statement its the common sense to use what we see on the beta and go with that... so +5 up to +75 iLevels on random chance.
    And, to be honest, that's consistent with their general direction toward gearing these days.

This is a question for Thursday's Q&A, to be honest. Maybe Hazzikostas will answer it, rather than several staged and easy questions that we all know the answers to already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    And, to be honest, that's consistent with their general direction toward gearing these days.

This is a question for Thursday's Q&A, to be honest. Maybe Hazzikostas will answer it, rather than several staged and easy questions that we all know the answers to already.
    Blizz will choose the questions though (since you submit it). I wouldn't expect any new information on Thursday but stuff we know worded differently. Hope they do bring up TF, but I doubt they will.

titanforged as implemented is exactly what they stated would happen at blizzcon - you have a chance to proc all the way up to mythic raid ilvl in non-raid content. Includes normal mode dungeons, world quests, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    Blizz will choose the questions though (since you submit it). I wouldn't expect any new information on Thursday but stuff we know worded differently. Hope they do bring up TF, but I doubt they will.
    I just don't know why they do these Q&A's, either via this method or at BlizzCon. They're hands-down the biggest waste of time the designers get involved in, because they answer next to no meaningful questions and everything is heavily staged. I was going to go through the most recent WoW Q&A at BlizzCon and count how many questions were actually answered, but I blacked out about five minutes into Afrasiabi rewording another version of:

Quote Originally Posted by Alex "Not Metzen, so fuck you" Afrasiabi
    Wait and see. I'm not promising anything, but you'll love it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    I just don't know why they do these Q&A's, either via this method or at BlizzCon. They're hands-down the biggest waste of time the designers get involved in, because they answer next to no meaningful questions and everything is heavily staged. I was going to go through the most recent WoW Q&A at BlizzCon and count how many questions were actually answered, but I blacked out about five minutes into Afrasiabi rewording another version of:
    Yea I agree. It is sad to see that to get any sort of answer we need to hound the devs Twitter accounts. Honestly, I miss how open they were with WOD. Shame people took everything they said as a promise and not understanding that cuts happen in development.

Yea I agree. It is sad to see that to get any sort of answer we need to hound the devs Twitter accounts. Honestly, I miss how open they were with WOD. Shame people took everything they said as a promise and not understanding that cuts happen in development.
    *demands answers from Blizzard on mid-long term goals, then complains when they are not implemented because things change*

That is why they don't give answers, because every single time without fail people burn them for it if they change their mind.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well it did have to do with the scale of the cuts as well. *looks at Karabor longingly

It has nothing to do with the cuts. People just didn't understand how development works and thought every time they said "we are developing *name here*" that it was going to go to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    *demands answers from Blizzard on mid-long term goals, then complains when they are not implemented because things change*

That is why they don't give answers, because every single time without fail people burn them for it if they change their mind.
    I blame those types of people for the lack of information we get now!

They were not open with WoD at all in terms of communication. WoD was the worst expansion in terms of communication in the history of the game. They never posted any changes or blue feedback on their official forum as it was all on twitter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    They were not open with WoD at all in terms of communication. WoD was the worst expansion in terms of communication in the history of the game. They never posted any changes or blue feedback on their official forum as it was all on twitter.
    You missed the point. They still communicated. Compared to then, they are keeping their mouth shut.

You missed the point. They still communicated. Compared to then, they are keeping their mouth shut.
    They didn't communicate at all if you discount twitter. They improved communication since then by actually putting links to twitter info on their official forums finally after players pointed out how poor their communication was by hiding information from players on their own official forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    They didn't communicate at all if you discount twitter. They improved communication since then by actually putting links to twitter info on their official forums finally after players pointed out how poor their communication was by hiding information from players on their own official forums.
    lol really? Well why stop at Twitter? Lets discount all information via the internet and only include information shared by carrier pigeon, then they have never communicated with the player base. Get a grip son.

So just another update from Ion how it will work. On live titanforge will be capped at 850 max for the first few weeks before raids open and then 895 will be the new cap, so a mythic ilvl 880 item for example wont be able to go above 895.

Deleted
    Ohh boy, i can't wait to run some heroic dung everyday as much as i have time because a trinket with ideal stats/proc drops from there and if it procs in ilvl it's better than anything from mythic raids.

So, assuming the upgrade chance per roll is around 10%, your odds of getting an 895 piece from a heroic dungeon are about 1 in 100 trillion.

I think we can stop complaining about Titanforged now, it's not going to happen, you'll never see some insane +60 item on live.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like this change very much. Extends replayability of previous tiers and dungeons.