Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    USA people adleast would be more relatable in term of western values that someone from middle east.
    What if they were American Muslims?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    What if they were American Muslims?
    Still better than middle eastern muslims.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Integration takes a lot of time, Turkish immigrants aren't properly integrated even after a few generations, while the german population will decline massively in the next few decades, only 39% of the population is under 40 years old and germans don't have many kids. So yes adding too many too fast can change everything, but a refugee is not the same as an immigrant in Germany. Refugees have to return home, once it is save. Unless they register for proper immigration and get it granted.
    Lets not fools ourselves most of these people will never leave. And yes tomorrow Germany won't be a muslim nation but even a small seed can grow into a tree.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2016-06-03 at 07:43 AM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess this confirms what ive always known, that the dalai lama is a racist islamaphobe

Reading these threads about Germany and Sweden and their immigrant problems makes me have more respect for Mexican immigrants to the states. At least they came here to take our jobs. Not cut off women's heads, soak up welfare and overthrow our government in 50 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Walk around downtown of any larger city in Germany anytime, and absorb the languages you hear from people passing by. German is probably still the largest single language, but non-German would just as likely make up 50% or more of what you hear. (Or at least this horrible Arab-German-Whatever mix that sounds like someone pukes while trying to form a coherent sentence while feeling super cool and superior. (Hint: They're anything but.))

Disclaimer: I am a German living in the Ruhrgebiet, which hosts the densest cluster of larger cities in the country, and frequently walk around some of these. I also happen to live near enough to a turkish mosque to hear their (I don't recall the actual name/title) dude that calls for prayers. It's more prominent than the 3 christian churches' bells in similar proximities.

Also, the majority of pubs we had downtown in my town have now been converted into "German-Turkish culture clubs", which is a pretty name for "old Turkish farts take their tea here and look very confused if a German comes through the door". (I actually tested this once. They were totally nice about it, no question, but I've probably been the only German thing about that establishment since it's opening until today. And I don't see why anyone would be interested in going there, too. It's really just old dudes and apple tea.)

Mr. Lama does have a point. (And things will become really scary once this "minority" grows big enough to influence the political landsace in a meaningful manner. I mean... have you seen what crap they vote for in their home countries!?!? NO THANKS!!!)
    Thanks for sharing. That is quite alarming hearing how un-integrated and overly diverse Germany seems to have become. Other videos I've seen, showing how radical and bold the Arab clusters have become corroborate this anecdote.

OT: Gotta agree with the Lama man on this one. Refugees need to go back whence they came.

Deleted
    The point here is it only works in large cities. In villages and towns it's a lot harder to establish parallel societies and even more since the regional environment might force people a lot more together than in those huge system-cities that function no matter who inhabits them - I wouldn't even look for any cultural value there, they are meant to be melting-pots where socialized mass-eremites can "participate" with the phantom that the world is.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    It's very sad when the Dalai Lama is a more staunch defender of Christendom than the Pope.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-migrants.html
    The Dalai Lama says Europe risks losing its identity by taking in too many migrants and warned: 'Germany cannot become an Arab country.'

Tibet's spiritual leader says refugees should only stay temporarily and return home to rebuild their countries when the conflicts have ended.

The Dalai Lama, who has himself lived in exile for over half a century, said: 'When we look into the face of every single refugee, especially the children and women, we can feel their suffering.

'A human being who is a bit more fortunate has the duty to help them. On the other hand, there are too many now.'

In an interview with German newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, he said: 'Europe, for example Germany, cannot become an Arab country. Germany is Germany.

'There are so many that in practice it becomes difficult.'

He said 'from a moral point of view too, I think the refugees should only be admitted temporarily'.

'The goal should be that they return and help rebuild their countries.'
    So basically he has the same opinion he had in 2014. Impressive news.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    'Germany cannot become an Arab country.'
    In other news, Canada cannot become an European country :P

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I wonder if Endus will have a moral dilemma on whether to lock this thread or not.
    It's an official pov so we shall see

Deleted
    Long as brave men keep the fires going I have faith Germany will weather the storm.

God I wish we had a boarder wall. Israel gets one why not us?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Reading these threads about Germany and Sweden and their immigrant problems makes me have more respect for Mexican immigrants to the states. At least they came here to take our jobs. Not cut off women's heads, soak up welfare and overthrow our government in 50 years.
    Right, if you where a US citizen you would be voting for trump and agreeing with him that all mexicans are rapist, murders and criminals. Not ''oh they are hard workers lets respect that''

Racist don't make any distinctions, they all use the same arguments no mater the race, background or time.

The same arguments used to enslave black people are used today to prosecute them and to put them down (they are all criminals, savages, thugs)

Who remembers the Polish right wing article showing muslim guys raping a white women? Also who knows that almost the exact same picture was used by facits around before WW2 to show a black man raping a white women?

https://twitter.com/ronanburtenshaw/...074691/photo/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Quit being desparate to try to be "right". I gave an anecdote of how I, as someone right at the middle of the issue we talk about here, percieve things to be in my daily life. I don't claim to have universal wisdom, nor did I claim to have any statistically relevant data on which I base my "argument". In fact, I made no argument. I simply stated what I experience as an insider reply to a concrete question, as an indicator of what an answer might be. Keeping on with trying to "invalidate" me only makes me look like I told some universal truth, which I neither did, nor claimed to have done.
    Your anecdotal claims have about as much relevance to this topic as me stating that Bend, Oregon is full of rednecks. The way you, and everyone else perceive the world is completely different from how the world is.

I guess you'd just need to be mature enough to put aside your own personal bias'.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    If you are white British in London you are now a minority
    Not even close.

P.S. "A minority" doesn't just mean "not the majority". There would have to be another ethnic group that's larger. Next highest is Indian and it's like 6%. Off by an order of magnitude, buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    In other news, Canada cannot become an European country :P
    That's quitter talk. Get some oars and ROW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted

I suck at paint...

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Historically when foreign invaders have come in and taken over a country, they haven't needed anywhere near a majority to do it. Forcible subjugation and political intrigue are far more practical tools of conquest than mass migrations. The idea of taking over a democratic country through long term demographic shifts is just a hypothetical one for now, and hasn't really played out even in places like the US where relatively recent arrivals massively outnumber WASPs.
    And histrionically it was Europeaan countries taking over other countries by subjugation and putting political puppets in ''power'' .

The entire middle east and Africa is the result of European (and recent american) imperial overreach that is still in some ways continue to this day. So when at some point the whole country or continents crumble down to anarchy don't be surprised you get allot of refugees from those countries.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I pointed out that 45% are white British.
    I might be wrong here, but majority does mean the largest group, not more than 50% right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    it's not about immigrants' color, it's about their behavior&culture.

IF they'd adapt to our norms and values then we could have all immigrants of the world come over. Instead they come here, hold onto the things that caused them to flee in the first place(culture & behavior) and then bitch n whine at everyone that they're being mistreated because of racism.

anyway, mutti merkel has dun goofed big time by not preparing propper imigration (and the open door invitation ofcourse) .. so now.. yeah, things are quite the mess

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Overwhelming majority of them are young males in fertile age.
    You´re aware that you need both genders for your "refugees will outbreed germans" idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    Only white trash are worried about stuff like this. They have nothing except the color of their skin, and they feel it's being threatened.

Wealthy, educated white people don't care if they're a minority or not. They still hold all the money and all the power and can live in their luxury neighborhoods where there isn't a person of questionable origin in sight.

I for one wouldn't mind if there's just 1000 white people like me left in the world, as long as we're rich and living somewhere safe.

That might make for a cool science fiction movie: The entire world is one giant dumpster, everyone is of colored ethnic origin, except for a tiny white aristocracy who doesn't mingle with the plebs, and instead lives in their secure cities of shiny gold, protected by a drone and android army.

Elysium?
    Ignorance is a bliss I know. All is fine and dandy untill it spreads into your neighbourhood. Sharia districts say hi, and now you are no longer allowed to walk outside your door with out a scarf. Like Gadaffi said: "We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades".

Speech (10 April 2006)

I for one can say, that we've never had cars burning in certain areas, in my country untill in the last ten years, guess who was the cause ? All religions who imposes their beliefs onto others by force is by nature not good for a society.