Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I love it how Germany re-elects her everytime yet people not even living here presume to think they know better.
    Just like they reelected Bush? The common people are dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Yes I'm sure a nation of ~80 million Europeans will turn into an Arab nation just because they accept a bunch of refugees.
    Thinking long term is hard? What do you think happens if a large percentage are arabs already and they have much more children on average than the native population?
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-06-02 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Ok, if they are the minority, what is the majority? Give me some percentages please.
    45% white British
    55% everyone else

I would just like to emphasise that 45 is a lower number than 55.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    45% white British
    55% everyone else

I would just like to emphasise that 45 is a lower number than 55.
    ... Ok that´s not how this works. The 55% aren´t one group, they are a number of groups. I mean you´re lumping white non british together with black africans here and say with a straight face therefor white british are a minority.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    If 25% of muslims were radicalized we would have had civil wars all over the world by now.
    yes because the MENA region is so peaceful and stable.

... Ok that´s not how this works. The 55% aren´t one group, they are a number of groups. I mean you´re lumping white non british together with black africans here and say with a straight face therefor white british are a minority.
    White Britons are outnumbered in London. Only 45% of the people there are white Britons, in a country which is 87% white British. I'm sorry if this is a truth that troubles you to the extent that you will perform any kind of mental gymnastics to deny it, but the truth it is.

"The Dalai Lama, who has himself lived in exile for over half a century, said: 'When we look into the face of every single refugee, especially the children and women, we can feel their suffering."

Sexist asshole

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SandMax View Post
    "The Dalai Lama, who has himself lived in exile for over half a century, said: 'When we look into the face of every single refugee, especially the children and women, we can feel their suffering."

Sexist asshole
    He's right though, none of the male trash coming to Europe is suffering at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    He's right though, none of the male trash coming to Europe is suffering at any rate.
    Cool story bro

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    White Britons are outnumbered in London. Only 45% of the people there are white Britons, in a country which is 87% white British. I'm sorry if this is a truth that troubles you to the extent that you will perform any kind of mental gymnastics to deny it, but the truth it is.
    They are still not a minority.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Even the Buddhists who are the most peaceful people in the world fight Islamic extremism better than Germany. Sad!

I wonder if someone on MMOChamp will accuse the Dalai Lama of being a white supremacist now>?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Even the Buddhists who are the most peaceful people in the world fight Islamic extremism better than Germany. Sad!

I wonder if someone on MMOChamp will accuse the Dalai Lama of being a white supremacist now>?
    Lmao, what? Do you even know what's going on in burma?

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    yes because the MENA region is so peaceful and stable.
    In Oslo, if 25% of the muslim population were radicalized, it would mean that there are 15 000 people ready to die for the cause of turning the world into an Islamic state. Yet they aren't even protesting. There is one small group of conservative muslims that have been making a little noise, and some members have left to fight in Syria etc, but they have no support in the public, not even from muslim politicians.
    Mother pus bucket!

I do like how Europeans are about 150 years behind the times with their crazy nativist rhetoric, so perhaps it's time for America to play the role of the wise old man who has seen it all to educate these young whippersnappers about history. In 1700 the population of the American colonies was 80% English, today the proportion of English Americans sits at a massive 9%. Yet somehow, we all speak English, have a system of laws derived from the English model, retain a close cultural affinity with the UK, and even teach English history and literature in our schools (well I at least had to learn it). We're not English of course, but the foundation of our society derived from English roots has never gone away. It's almost like national identity has nothing to do with racial background....

10+ Year Old Account
    Careful OP. That's racist.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Start learning arabic then and start reading the Koran then.

Oh wait you must already know the language because people like you have been warning of a Muslim takeover (project much) since the 14th century.

This is nothing but projection because western countries have been trying to control the middle east in some form or another since WW1.
    There is little need to read the Koran as it is a book of fiction like the Bible, I might aswell read Lord of the rings. What is troublesome is the fact that there are so many people regarding these books of fiction as a way to guide their lives and to subject their beliefs onto infidels. Now the trouble might not be the Koran, but the interpretation and writings written by the different Kalifs after Muhammed passed, which are now considered Canon and used to stear countries politically. We the west have fought long and hard to get to where we are at, with freedom at our core and with rights for women aswell, sadly the middle east are still in the dark ages for most of the millions, except those who benefits from keeping the people in the dark. Saudi Arabia says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    The quite important difference is, that people that went to what would become the US for the far larger part went because they deemed the culture there to be better than their own, and almost all of the early migrants came with the expressed desire to work hard and achieve goals that were shared among the ones that already lived there.
    If the Arab immigrants had any interest in adopting European values and hard work, believe me, there would be the opposite of a problem. Instead, many seem to prefer to clump together in small to medium communities that basically take over a small town or suburb, and install everything they had left. Note: I don't claim that they deliberately organize themselves to forcefully take over. That would be borderline conspiracy theorist like. No, this simply happes thanks to the social forces at work, and is mainly neutered by the fact that they for the most part despise western culture, and when not actively avoiding integration, at least just don't take part in it through inaction.
    I'd also hardly believe that you wold still feel like being in the british-based US when you were in some larger mexican or whatever "ghetto". People that lump together because they don't want to take part in the dealings of the rest of the society they placed themselves in are always problematic, because suddenly it's THEM who exhibit stark xenophobic behaviour. Yet most are a-okay with taking what ever financial benefits their host grants them, many even have the audacity to make demands.

If I was an Arab man "fleeing" to the US, going to some buero and demand a decently sized flat in prime location of some mid- to large size city with groceries and public transport in short walking distance, and a sizable package of free cash every month for an uncertain extent of time, just how do you think I would be met by the local population?
    Bear in mind that I made my demands in an arabic language or broken 5th grade english at best, and show not the slightest willingness to do any job at all, since I've had it hard enough already and it's YOUR turn to pamper ME for a change, and you live in paradise anyways. Would that go over well, hum?

(Yes, there are individual success stories. But those hardly represent the masses.)
    Here's the thing though, most immigrants to the US were keen to assimilate but were opposed every step of the way by the "real Americans" who ironically consisted mostly of the last wave of immigrants to arrive. Moving to a new country is always a tough adjustment and demanding that new arrivals drop their entire way of life at the snap of a finger is unrealistic and sets them up for failure - which is exactly what the xenophobes wanted since the goal was not to assimilate anyone but to keep people from coming in and enjoying the same privileges and lifestyles that they had, and in many cases just attained recently.

Assimilation is a long and difficult process, often taking many generations, and always involves a bit of give and take. If that weren't the case, then we wouldn't have pizzas or sushi or halal carts, and would be stuck eating whatever the fuck it is the British call food these days. You have to take a step back and ask yourself if you're really giving all of these Muslim migrants an honest to goodness chance of succeeding in European society, or if you're just making unrealistic demands of them just as an excuse to push them out. Rape and harrassment are of course beyond the pale and should never be tolerated, but letting them speak their native language and practice their religion peacefully doesn't seem like too big of a concession. In time their children will get sick of ghetto bubble and will seek ways to interact with the wider world around them, if you turn them away at that stage then you can't exactly claim to be in favor of assimilation.

Only white trash are worried about stuff like this.
    Source? Study? I see people from all classes being "worried" about stuff like this

They have nothing except the color of their skin, and they feel it's being threatened.
    Wow. It has nothing to do with skin colour . Its the ideology that is the problem. It is a very far right supremacist conservative ideology.

http://olgopinions.blog.kataweb.it/f...lam-london.jpg

Wealthy, educated white people don't care if they're a minority or not. They still hold all the money and all the power and can live in their luxury neighborhoods where there isn't a person of questionable origin in sight.
    Yes because they don't have to deal with "multiculturalism". It should be some one elses problem.

I for one wouldn't mind if there's just 1000 white people like me left in the world, as long as we're rich and living somewhere safe.
    Correct. But that doesn't mean you're for multiculturalism. You don't want to live in those places. You want somewhere "safe" where the crime rate is low and you're surounded by other rich people

A smart guy.

Dalai Lama says 'Germany cannot become an Arab country.'
    Too late. 10chars.