Deleted

Interrail Travelling, have you done it? How was it?

So today I came home from taking my little sister to watch the Warcraft movie to find my brother watching vlogs etc of people who have been on an interrail travelling experience. This was the first time I'd heard of it (for those who don't know, it's a train ticket that allows you to cross all over Europe via trains with just 1 ticket for 30days).

I was just wondering, has anyone here been themselves? What were your experiences? Where did you go?

If anyone has experienced this before I might have a few questions for you. The most travelling I've done was 2 weeks alone in America visiting San Francisco, Las Vegas then finally New York before coming home. Now my brother has got me intrigued about more travelling.

I've always wanted to travel Europe and I also want to go for my brother to have a cool life experience too so, yeah, anyone done it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    So today I came home from taking my little sister to watch the Warcraft movie to find my brother watching vlogs etc of people who have been on an interrail travelling experience. This was the first time I'd heard of it (for those who don't know, it's a train ticket that allows you to cross all over Europe via trains with just 1 ticket for 30days).

I was just wondering, has anyone here been themselves? What were your experiences? Where did you go?

If anyone has experienced this before I might have a few questions for you. The most travelling I've done was 2 weeks alone in America visiting San Francisco, Las Vegas then finally New York before coming home. Now my brother has got me intrigued about more travelling.

I've always wanted to travel Europe and I also want to go for my brother to have a cool life experience too so, yeah, anyone done it?
    I haven't done it, but I know someone who did, and he said it was a blast. I think he went thru France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark and a bit of Italy.

I think there's different types of tickets too that give differing levels of flexibility. I'd go flexible.

Edit: Yeah I just looked at the pricing structure. You pay more for the 1 month continuous. Some are like X amount of days within X amount of time.

Deleted
    Yeah I think we would get the flexible one so if we like a place we can stay longer or if we dislike a place we could just move on sooner I guess.

A lot of my friends have done this, and they all had a blast if their stories are to be believed. Travelling by train is pleasant, and there are many cool cities or countries to visit in Europe, so why not?

Deleted
    Done it once at like 15 with a friend and went through Germany, most of France and Italy. I have great memories of it and highly recommend it.