British far left admits too many immigrants are a real cause for concern

I hope our Canadian friends who currently moderate this website can learn something from this.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621363/Jeremy-Corbyn-urged-bolder-braver-making-case-stay-EU-fears-rise-Labour-voters-don-t-know-party-wants.html

Not only does Jeremy Corbyn admit that too many immigrants cause unsustainable pressure on public services, but its NOT xenophobic or racist to place controls on immigrant numbers into a country.

The amount of times SJW's wrongly accuse people of xenophobism or racism is truly disgraceful on this website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do people care what Corbyn has to say though? He is kind of a bench warmer for the next Labour leader.

Deleted
    gotta say, im quite surprised to hear that from Corbyn

wonder if he actually means it, or is just pandering so he looks like less of a loon than he has in the past?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Do people care what Corbyn has to say though? He is kind of a bench warmer for the next Labour leader.
    I don't really think so to be honest still this is a step forward. I figured none of them would realize their mistake till the sword was coming down at their beheading.

It's interesting - some chunks of the left actually are enthusiastic about helping native, working-class populations. One of the obvious implications of thinking about Britain's poor and working class is that trying to help unproductive outsiders instead takes away from how much the nation can help its own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Since when is the labour party far left?
    Corbyn is far left. Or at least as far left as we go in the UK, any further and there is only advanta preaching about the evils of...everything.

British far left admits too many immigrants are a real cause for concern

Because it gets right wing people elected.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    well tbh that improves the stance, not lessen it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Opening a thread baiting the forum population like that is no bueno. Locking this here.