Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Why Trump Will Win the General Election

Great break down on why Trump is gonna to win

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt any person on this planet knows with 100% certainty who is going to win... We are not oracles here.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Um, Trump didn't win 50% of hispanics in New York. He won 50% of Republican Hispanics who voted in the primary. And if he's right about 75% of hispanics voting democrat that means a whole 13% at most of hispanics in New York voted for Trump. Likely less based on voter turn out.

I think the titanic was an apt comparison though.

At the end of the day Trump is good for a laugh is kind of like Nigel Farage in the UK no one takes him seriously enough to elected as leader but he is good morale and a Cultural symbol and someone who is fun and exciting but I think Hillary Clinton will be the person voted in as president and she is generally Looks a better fit than trump

I think the only way he won't win, is if Shillery gets arrested and the dems have no choice but to put Sanders against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe today View Post
    At the end of the day Trump is good for a laugh is kind of like Nigel Farage in the UK no one takes him seriously enough to elected as leader but he is good morale and a Cultural symbol and someone who is fun and exciting but I think Hillary Clinton will be the person voted in as president and she is generally Looks a better fit than trump
    you very much underestimate the current mindset of an angry white voter.

this country is fully capable of voting a racist into office. The difference with trump is at least he's semi open about his racism.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Honestly, it's a little scary to think he's could have that kind of power - but deep down people.. It doesn't matter who's president, this isn't going to change very much of anything. I was scared to think that we could be going to war and all this crazy stuff.. even if Trump gets the presidency, He's hated by over half of his own people (GOP), nobody's going to fall for the trap haha.

Sadly jackass Hillary ( btw hillaryforprison.com ) - is probably going to win it because GOP is split on Trump (Hell I'm GOP, and I'm going for BERN this round..) - so everything is just up in the damn air right now - sucks

Trump's not going to win. If anyone thinks otherwise, I'll gladly bet them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    you very much underestimate the current mindset of an angry white voter.

this country is fully capable of voting a racist into office. The difference with trump is at least he's semi open about his racism.

We're all racist - I don't care if someone acts like they are the dali lama - everyone is a LITTLE racist.. but Trumps fucking full on ballsdeep Racist. A big difference IMO haha

10+ Year Old Account
    So he'll win because of half truths, lies and no understanding of math? Cause that's what the video shows...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    We're all racist - I don't care if someone acts like they are the dali lama - everyone is a LITTLE racist.. but Trumps fucking full on ballsdeep Racist. A big difference IMO haha
    agreed, weve all got prejudices. but that man dgaf
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Trump's not going to win. If anyone thinks otherwise, I'll gladly bet them.
    Ill bet you my "my little pony" collection vs yours

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    agreed, weve all got prejudices. but that man dgaf
    Yeah, and I don't mind that He can say what he wants, I feel like people these days are a bunch of whiney little babies.. you're a FULL GROWN PERSON.. act at LEAST like you have some dignity.. lets use an example right: Someone walks up to me and tells me off: I try to at least understand what's going on, maybe even apologize, but I stand my ground, and figure shit out. I don't sit here and act all TRIGGERED, and cry a damn river for no reason because someone said something to hurt my 'feelings' - fuck all that bullcrap.. But uhh on topic: He's a bit overboard sometimes hahah.

Honestly I don't like trump, but if bern goes down.. I'd LOVE to see him take down hillary so we could all.. watch the world BERN

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Don't risk your my little broni set Machismo - it's not worth it BROOOOOOOO

Win or lose I will laugh at the people on this forum who think Trump will win by a landslide.

7+ Year Old Account
    I thought Trump was the political underdog, but maybe he has a fair shot at this.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Excellent video. He makes some very solid points on how Trump could win. I still not confident he will. But I hope this guy is right in his assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    I've been betting paychecks with various Trump supporters. I did the same with Bernie Sanders and Hillary, although a couple of the Bernie fans have said they don't want to pay, yet. This election is going to make me a lot of money... but on the downside, I'm going to be stuck with a shitty president no matter who wins. I might as well make the best of it, and get paid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Excellent video.
    Watch this one as well:

To be frank, even if he wins, will it really make that much of a difference...? Obama himself said something along the lines of being the President yet he couldn't make things happen...I don't remember the exact words.

Even if Trump wins, he'll have the same walls to punch through as presidents before him. And the US can feel proud of their newest leader...