Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

More violence from Trump protestors at a Trump rally

https://www.yahoo.com/news/protester...-election.html

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — A group of protesters attacked Donald Trump supporters who were leaving the presidential candidate's rally in San Jose on Thursday night. A dozen or more people were punched, at least one person was pelted with an egg and Trump hats grabbed from supporters were set on fire on the ground.

Police stood their ground at first but after about 90 minutes moved into the remaining crowd to break it up and make arrests. At least four people were taken into custody, though police didn't release total arrest figures Thursday night. One officer was assaulted, police Sgt. Enrique Garcia said.

Anyone remember the Chicago rally from a few months ago where half the forum was pretending that the Trump supporters were the violent ones, and not the Trump protestors? It seems at this point it's a regular thing, Trump protestors show up at his rallies and when they have large enough numbers, violently assault supporters of Trump. At this point, do we have any instances of Trump supporters showing up at Bernie or Hillary rallies and attacking people?

Now there is no question Trump is a controversial figure. That being said, it appears many of the protestors think they are justified in assaulting someone that votes for Trump because of their great disdain for the man, that being said, on the flip side, many on the right have massive issues with Clinton and Sanders, but we have not seen them resort to this common tactic of showing up at their rallies and starting fights. Even more interesting, Sanders has rarely been critical of the actions of the protesters, despite the fact that they are trying to interrupt people's rights to assemble and free speech through their acts of violence.

Are these acts of violence from the left going to become a regular occurrence? Do people feel that they are justified on some level? Is this just a method of the younger generation disagreeing with Trump but not knowing how to effectively display that? Post your thoughts!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    the Far Left (because normal left leaning people aren't this backwards) will continue to be the aggressors whilst trying to say the Right are the violent ones.

I've found that on the internet the larger your victim complex the more likely you are to be a gigantic fucking hypocrite.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2016-06-03 at 08:10 AM.

Thing is, many of the ones who start getting violent are paid slime who are there to be malicious. The source ofthe payment is the real issue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/protester...-election.html

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — A group of protesters attacked Donald Trump supporters who were leaving the presidential candidate's rally in San Jose on Thursday night. A dozen or more people were punched, at least one person was pelted with an egg and Trump hats grabbed from supporters were set on fire on the ground.

Police stood their ground at first but after about 90 minutes moved into the remaining crowd to break it up and make arrests. At least four people were taken into custody, though police didn't release total arrest figures Thursday night. One officer was assaulted, police Sgt. Enrique Garcia said.

Anyone remember the Chicago rally from a few months ago where half the forum was pretending that the Trump supporters were the violent ones, and not the Trump protestors? It seems at this point it's a regular thing, Trump protestors show up at his rallies and when they have large enough numbers, violently assault supporters of Trump. At this point, do we have any instances of Trump supporters showing up at Bernie or Hillary rallies and attacking people?

Now there is no question Trump is a controversial figure. That being said, it appears many of the protestors think they are justified in assaulting someone that votes for Trump because of their great disdain for the man, that being said, on the flip side, many on the right have massive issues with Clinton and Sanders, but we have not seen them resort to this common tactic of showing up at their rallies and starting fights. Even more interesting, Sanders has rarely been critical of the actions of the protesters, despite the fact that they are trying to interrupt people's rights to assemble and free speech through their acts of violence.

Are these acts of violence from the left going to become a regular occurrence? Do people feel that they are justified on some level? Is this just a method of the younger generation disagreeing with Trump but not knowing how to effectively display that? Post your thoughts!
    You: More violence from Trump supporters.

Article: Group of protesters attacked Donald Trump supporters

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    "More violence from Trump protestors at a Trump rally"

Yet the article literally says it was towards the Trump supporters. Wut. Should change your title bro.

But yes, the Far Left (because normal left leaning people aren't this backwards) will continue to be the aggressors whilst trying to say the Right are the violent ones.

I've found that on the internet the larger your victim complex the more likely you are to be a gigantic fucking hypocrite.
    If the violence is "from" the protestors, it would be "towards" the supporters, correct? I can't find anything wrong with his title. Maybe he already changed it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Good, trumps a prick. The more riots at his events the better.
    Assaulting random people for their political views is good?

I can't say I am a fan.. but I find both choices awful. It doesn't excuse violence though.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Good, trumps a prick. The more riots at his events the better.
    You don't exactly sound like a nice guy either, doesn't make it okay for me to violently riot wherever you hang out. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Assaulting random people for their political views is good?
    If those political views involve discrimination, bigotry and slavery of the common folk, I don't see why not.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    If those political views involve discrimination, bigotry and slavery of the common folk, I don't see why not.
    So you support using violence to suppress political opinions you don't agree with, that in itself is a very bigoted view. Which I guess, in your value system, makes it okey for people to beat you up over your view.

Deleted
    If Trump makes it to president, I sure as fuck buy ALL the popcorn on the world. I'll make gazillions.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Same shit that happened in Albuquerque. 40 some odd people clashed with police and the media ignored the 1200 people who protested peacefully.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    That's very ethically loose. It's okay to assault people based on your interpretation of wether or not their views align with some arbitrary standards you made?

I don't really see bigotry and slavery.

You have a weak case for discrimination since he is anti illegal immigration....

Where are you getting bigotry and slavery from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be a different area, but I thought I heard that Telemundo was faking these violence events to create stories.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    If the violence is "from" the protestors, it would be "towards" the supporters, correct? I can't find anything wrong with his title. Maybe he already changed it?
    Oh shit, yeah you are right. I read it completely wrong. edited.

You wont get worse than san jose or los angeles in a trump rally. Trump went into the belly of the beast like a boss and trump supporters showed up knowing there would be evil outside. San jose is an epicenter for Mexican gangs, just like los angeles. The difference is the san jose protestors belong to the XIV gangs of Mexicans and the Los Angeles Mexicans are MS-13 gang members. Both gangs are racist but they also need to be segregated from each other in the California state prisons.

Animals
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-06-03 at 08:17 AM.

Once again liberals prove they are no better that any other movement.

I am so glad to see the same SJW goons come inn here and say violence is fine if you don't agree with someone's political views.
    Going to go out and start beating up feminists and regressives right now, oh this makes me so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You wont get worse than san jose or los angeles in a trump rally. Trump went into the belly of the beast like a boss and trump supporters showed up knowing there would be evil outside. San jose is an epicenter for Mexican gangs, just like los angeles. The difference is the san jose protestors belong to the XIV gangs of Mexicans and the Los Angeles Mexicans are MS-13 gang members. Both gangs are racist but they also need to be segregated from each other in the California state prisons.

Animals
    Hilarious note about that video you posted. Look at the comment section. There is more then a minority supporting this behavior. This kind of shit makes me agree with the "can't I just leave planet earth" people