4 5.97%

4 5.97%

0 0%

2 2.99%

0 0%

1 1.49%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Btw, Kalecgos, my man! I did not really predict, that you would be keeping this little poll game going for so long. 35 characters in, and you are still going strong! Im happy that you are doing this dude. Its a nice thing, which i can return to every day
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Btw, Kalecgos, my man! I did not really predict, that you would be keeping this little poll game going for so long. 35 characters in, and you are still going strong! Im happy that you are doing this dude. Its a nice thing, which i can return to every day
    Agreed. Thanks for keeping this going, Kalecgos! Gives me something fun to check on every now and then throughout my work day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post

As if anyone really believed that she will leave AU Draenor after the expansion concludes. WAIT A MINUTE! Yes there were people who did, right?
    You know, I actually thought Yrel will be coming with us in MU. Not to be the leader of the Army of Light or whatever, but to at least be a relevant Alliance char, a draenei who would actually be Alliance and against the Horde, not neutral (like Velen is in lore, Ishanah is in lore and game, heck, Nobundo is the least neutral draenei left, and he's not even full draenei anymore due to mutations) Especially since draenei are one of the races that actually lack any kind of characters. In return, not only did she not come back, but Maraad died too. That just made me simply think WoD was a lost cause for reals, especially when Yrel goes with Grom on stage to hear him say how they're free now...

And Gul'dan returned with us... was kind of disappointment honestly. I just realized I gave Gul'dan a too big of a note, had erased this last event from my mind due to how bad it played out, but now that I remembered it...

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    I wanted to like her. I really did.

She was just yet another victim of Warlord's chopped-up, inconsistent "lore". Oh and that voice actress who played her... >_<
    But I'm getting ahead of myself here
    I kind of liked her partially how we built her up from saving her and inspiring her... though she never did pay her 6 copper debt she has to that merchant.

Deleted
    @Snowraven I will give you that (and only because I really like you) that Yrel did enrich the questing experience by watching her growth. Other than that, I really can't offer much. Only for you, my good friend. Only for you.

And Gul'dan returning is one of the best things ever! In his case it was ok that he was brought from the AU only because he will be killed in the first raid, so he won't carry much of the AU effects into the MU Azeroth (well, other than being responsible about a lot of shit in our MU!!1!)
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-06-03 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    You know, I actually thought Yrel will be coming with us in MU. Not to be the leader of the Army of Light or whatever, but to at least be a relevant Alliance char, a draenei who would actually be Alliance and against the Horde, not neutral (like Velen is in lore, Ishanah is in lore and game, heck, Nobundo is the least neutral draenei left, and he's not even full draenei anymore due to mutations) Especially since draenei are one of the races that actually lack any kind of characters. In return, not only did she not come back, but Maraad died too. That just made me simply think WoD was a lost cause for reals, especially when Yrel goes with Grom on stage to hear him say how they're free now...

And Gul'dan returned with us... was kind of disappointment honestly. I just realized I gave Gul'dan a too big of a note, had erased this last event from my mind due to how bad it played out, but now that I remembered it...

I kind of liked her partially how we built her up from saving her and inspiring her... though she never did pay her 6 copper debt she has to that merchant.
    Yeh they shit all over Yrel and Draenei in general... not sure why. Maraad was a great character too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Yeh they shit all over Yrel and Draenei in general... not sure why. Maraad was a great character too.
    Wait, Maraad? He is OK, but not much presence in all honesty in lore. Don't think he was ever great, but I like him I guess.

Wait, Maraad? He is OK, but not much presence in all honesty in lore. Don't think he was ever great, but I like him I guess.
    He is one of the more famous Draenei... which is saying something.

10+ Year Old Account
    After the chronicles revealed his full backstory,this guy became one of my favourite characters.Total Badass. 9/10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    He is one of the more famous Draenei... which is saying something.
    Well, saying that a Draenei stood out among other Draenei is like saying that no-brand-green-wrapper-chocolate is the best one inside the no-brand-chocolate-box; it is simply the least bland!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinraye View Post
    My new BFF @Snowraven strikes again! Can you feel it Kalec, the magic between us?
    Hands off @Snowraven, fucking goddammit! I claimed this object long before you did!!!1!

7+ Year Old Account
    nominating tirion.
    that guy deserves a high ranking!

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Thanks a lot buddy. It's participation of the nice folks like you that make this possible. What is this game worth without people returning? ^^

I already said this in another topic, but I currently plan to stop at Day #100, and start a Season 2 of sort (from Day #101) when we come to a drought of content in Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    nominating tirion.
    that guy deserves a high ranking!
    I really love Tirion, but I know many that don't, and call him a Mary Sue.

They really expected us to defeat Arthas without some sort of cheating mechanic, apparently. :I

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    Agreed. Thanks for keeping this going, Kalecgos! Gives me something fun to check on every now and then throughout my work day.
    Read above response to @Flurryfang! You are very much welcome. I keep getting compliments here and in my inbox about this game, but I always answer the same:

Without you folks, this won't exist. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    Read above response to @Flurryfang! You are very much welcome. I keep getting compliments here and in my inbox about this game, but I always answer the same:

Without you folks, this won't exist. ^^

7+ Year Old Account

They really expected us to defeat Arthas without some sort of cheating mechanic, apparently. :I
    well, they probably missed the part where arthas basically "ambushed" us with the fury of frostmourne while we tried to stay alive.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I agree with the rest, thanks for making these threads, most fun I've had in a while. Stuff has been mostly stale recently, most likely due to WoD too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinraye View Post
    My new BFF @Snowraven strikes again! Can you feel it Kalec, the magic between us?
    Hands off @Snowraven, fucking goddammit! I claimed this object long before you did!!!1!
    It's ok guys, there's something quite amazing I want to show you, if you look at that spot, to your left, yes, there. Look there for a minute and something great will happen!

*Grabs Jaina while nobody is looking and sneaks out of the thread*

And Gul'dan returning is one of the best things ever! In his case it was ok that he was brought from the AU only because he will be killed in the first raid, so he won't carry much of the AU effects into the MU Azeroth (well, other than being responsible about a lot of shit in our MU!!1!)
    It's very likely that Gul'dan is here to stay. His model in the Nighthold raid suggests that he got a power boost, which may have turned him to a demon, or something like Illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    *Grabs Jaina while nobody is looking and sneaks out of the thread*
    Sound the alarm!
    Last edited by OIS; 2016-06-03 at 10:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    @Snowraven <3

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    It's very likely that Gul'dan is here to stay. His model in the Nighthold raid suggests that he got a power boost, which may have turned him to a demon, or something like Illidan.
    Isn't he confirmed the final boss in Nighthold?

I mean, they won't be pulling the merely a setback meme card again, would they?

- - - Updated - - -

Holy Balls of Malygos! We are at 60 votes on a Friday night! Now THIS is unprecedented.

Isn't he confirmed the final boss in Nighthold?

I mean, they won't be pulling the merely a setback meme card again, would they?
    Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but Nighthold, and Hellfire Citadel was merely a setback. Did you honestly believe that I would trust to future to some... not blind and, uh, fully night elf mongrel? Oh no, she was merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan. It has all led to this... and this time, you will not interfere!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10/10, my favorite part of my favorite expansion. An amazing and fresh character, something that's pretty rare nowadays in WoW.

Also, I nominate Malygos.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    10/10, my favorite part of my favorite expansion. An amazing and fresh character, something that's pretty rare nowadays in WoW.

Also, I nominate Malygos.
    You know who was new and fresh?

Wrathion.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey ... The weirdest shit just happened guys..

I can't find Jaina anywhere... No one in Dalaran has seen her for a few hours now.

The plot thickens.

- - - Updated - - -

Final bump!