Glyph of the Dire Stable Question

What would happen if we used this glyph but did not have any beasts stabled? Would it just make copies of our current pet or would the beasts come from the current zone?

I just tried on the beta and got some wonky results with nothing but the 1 active pet. I got clones of it and some pets I had abandoned after learning the glyph so idk how often it keeps track of what pets you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    I just tried on the beta and got some wonky results with nothing but the 1 active pet. I got clones of it and some pets I had abandoned after learning the glyph so idk how often it keeps track of what pets you have.
    the whole stable system is super buggy right now, it keeps rolling back my pets i've abandoned. the whole fucking class is broken as far as i am concerned: like why do our pets all share a same pet spec and lose their whole action bar setup when you change pet specs? can't they at least save the button positions. fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    the whole stable system is super buggy right now, it keeps rolling back my pets i've abandoned. the whole fucking class is broken as far as i am concerned: like why do our pets all share a same pet spec and lose their whole action bar setup when you change pet specs? can't they at least save the button positions. fuck.
    Thats for sure why did they fix something that wasnt broken with pets. There was no need to make pet specs universal.

It uses a random Pet, most of the times one that you have tamed (stable or "with you").
    Sometimes, i fail to see a real number in here, havnt done much testing, it summons Beasts associated to that Zone (Dinosaurs on Isle of Giants etc.).

PS: It currently bugs that it summons your tamed Beast in its "original" size, wich leads to:
    http://i.imgur.com/OCv3fH5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by reapocalypse View Post
    it uses a random pet, most of the times one that you have tamed (stable or "with you").
    Sometimes, i fail to see a real number in here, havnt done much testing, it summons beasts associated to that zone (dinosaurs on isle of giants etc.).

Ps: It currently bugs that it summons your tamed beast in its "original" size, wich leads to:
    http://i.imgur.com/ocv3fh5.jpg

Wow......!!
    Just wow!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    It uses a random Pet, most of the times one that you have tamed (stable or "with you").
    Sometimes, i fail to see a real number in here, havnt done much testing, it summons Beasts associated to that Zone (Dinosaurs on Isle of Giants etc.).

PS: It currently bugs that it summons your tamed Beast in its "original" size, wich leads to:
    http://i.imgur.com/OCv3fH5.jpg
    I want this! XD Just realized, Thok's a perfect pet to get with all that lightning theme around BM. Nice.