Greetings, and salutations,

I am Kompressor, and I am starting up recruiting for Legion, Years ago I raided, but since working full time and other issues, I just haven’t had the time since TBC.

I do miss those days, and frankly I’m sure out there that plenty of full time employed people would love to raid if only a guild was scheduled around a time, and life style that involved a responsible lifestyle.

Here is the Plan, I’ve had this guild since TBC, after my old Guild Powerless Gods had a Meltdown for some reason or another, I was too drunk to follow the reasoning’s. Which is sad because I was having a blast, even made a video for the guild:

Basically, we all grow up, after 12 years of Warcraft, we don’t always have the time, but our desire to raid and progress never changes. Only our access to freedom is different.

Well not anymore, if you live on the West Coast of the US, I am putting together a RP, Raiding, and PVP guild for people who work for a living.
The goal is to do something at nights and weekends, with flexible schedules for everyone, within reason.

We will be on Feathermoon with is linked to Scarlet Crusade, a Role-Player Server. It’s a nice quiet server with a decent population. Perfect for the paycheck slaves we have become.

We are Alliance only, although I do have Horde alts, for story and lore reasons. I play Night Elves, Gnomes, Dwarves, Eredar and draenei, and Worgen. My co-conspirator here plays Night-Elves and other things when they are interesting.

I would have to say, even though I would consider myself a WarCraft/Blizzard Geek, I haven’t been “Hard Core” about it since 2007. Which time I found myself working full time, and only able to play a few months a year. I still managed to pug out most of the content when it was new, but I haven’t been able to get motivated to commit to a schedule that involves EastCoast times.

As such, I missed out on lots of titles and mounts, something I feel bad about. Gear smear, changes every 6 months, but mounts and titles that is what has value in this game. Which will be this guild prime focus with content. We might not get Mythic, But I will fight for titles and Mounts.

I will be opening up recruiting this next weekend, as I have a few things further to workout, which alt is the official guild leader, bank permissions ect, Website, Chat program (maybe), and other tiny details which running this kind of guild needs to consider.

Also, not sure if Pirates of the Iblis or Shadowleaf Wardens is the right guild as both are available for this project.

Feel free to post anything you want to know, or if you feel some interest. Also let me know which you would rather be apart of, a Night Elf lead group, or Pirates looting for booty….

OK that was bad, Treasure not the other kind…

We shall face the Legion, we shall do it with style, after work, after traffic, and after the kids fall asleep. (not me mind you, but most people my age have had kids by now, even grand kids. God I hate getting older.)

Yours Kompressor

Main forum post