View Poll Results: Which candidate has your support?

Voters
969. This poll is closed
  • American Voter - Donald Trump

202 20.85%
  • American Voter - Hillary Clinton

158 16.31%
  • Non-American - Donald Trump

164 16.92%
  • Non-American - Hillary Clinton

113 11.66%
  • American Voter - Other Candidate

173 17.85%
  • Non-American - Other Candidate

159 16.41%
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    What is the most creepy and disturbing, but not surprising , is that some think he is into that.
    Just because you want to jam your fingers in your ears, and pretend he didn't say anything about having sex with his daughter doesn't mean he didn't say it. That being said we could go to the other thread where at least a handful of Trump supporters here who are completely OK with pedophilia. That's a hell of a support crew for a President...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Just because you want to jam your fingers in your ears, and pretend he didn't say anything about having sex with his daughter doesn't mean he didn't say it. That being said we could go to the other thread where at least a handful of Trump supporters here who are completely OK with pedophilia. That's a hell of a support crew for a President...
    No need to jam my fingers in my ears over something he never meant. Just the over hatred of him by some cause them to think dirty things about him. He has enough other dumb things he has said which I do recognize.

10+ Year Old Account
    No need to jam my fingers in my ears over something he never meant. Just the over hatred of him by some cause them to think dirty things about him. He has enough other dumb things he has said which I do recognize.
    You guys are eventually going to run out of things to use the He didn't mean it that way excuse. But keep banging on about how everyone else is wrong and he's just telling it like it is.....

7+ Year Old Account
    Go ahead explain what he really meant by the comments then.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Go ahead explain what he really meant by the comments then.
    That he has a very attractive, beautiful daughter he is proud of. And someone as attractive as her he would be wanting to date, if she was not his daughter. Pretty silly I have to explain that to you. It is not rocket science. :P

America is doomed with either Trump or Hillary. Both are just as bad as each other.

I'm kind of interested to see what happens with trump in charge, on the other hand Hillary will just do whatever the major corporations tell her to do.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    I'm kind of interested to see what happens with trump in charge,
    That is pretty much the depth of my reasoning too, Hillary fails to excite me lol.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7+ Year Old Account
    That he has a very attractive, beautiful daughter he is proud of. And someone as attractive as her he would be wanting to date, if she was not his daughter. Pretty silly I have to explain that to you. It is not rocket science. :P
    Uhuh.

“She does have a very nice figure,” Trump once said while sitting next to Ivanka. “I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . ”

"Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body."

"Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Is that how you would describe your attractive daughter on national television?

No but that's how he did.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    No but that's how he did.
    Yup and why he has rightly been pilloried for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    imo there's no good candidate still in the running.

Hillary is deceptive and lies constantly. She's flipped on so many issues. She represents the worst of the 3.
    Trump is blunt and an asshole.
    Are you seriously saying that Clinton lies more than Trump?

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
    http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    No point even posting stuff like that, friend, people will just hand wave it away. "Politifact! Obvious libruhl bias!" "Politifact! Bought and paid for by Hillary 2016!" "Politifact is run by some no-name newspaper pfffffft!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup and why he has rightly been pilloried for it.
    Only in your mind and those who think like you do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only in your mind and those who think like you do.
    Uhuh.

“She does have a very nice figure,” Trump once said while sitting next to Ivanka. “I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . ”

"Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Edit and a new one:

Brook, crowned Miss Universe 1997, recalled to the New York Times a strange encounter with Trump that happened during the Miss Teen USA pageant that same year. Ivanka, 16, was up onstage helping host the event. Trump watched proudly from the audience, and turned to Brook to ask her opinion on Ivanka’s body! Omg!

“‘Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?’” Trump said, according to Brook. ‘I was like, ‘Really?’ That’s just weird. She was 16.

Last edited by Pangean; 2016-06-07 at 03:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhuh.

Are you a recording? Maybe a Hillary robot? The best you can do is copy and paste? lol!

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you a recording? Maybe a Hillary robot? The best you can do is copy and paste? lol!
    You keep avoiding the question. "Is that how you would describe your attractive daughter on national television?"

Oh and a new one for you to comment on.

Brook, crowned Miss Universe 1997, recalled to the New York Times a strange encounter with Trump that happened during the Miss Teen USA pageant that same year. Ivanka, 16, was up onstage helping host the event. Trump watched proudly from the audience, and turned to Brook to ask her opinion on Ivanka’s body! Omg!

“‘Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?’” Trump said, according to Brook. ‘I was like, ‘Really?’ That’s just weird. She was 16.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    i would rather jump off of a 1000 foot tall bridge into a pool of lava filled with lava sharks that have razor sharp teeth that slowly sink into my skin whilst being burnt to death while listen to "baby" on loop for 10 hours, then vote for hillary clinton.
    Well considering you advocated pedophilia in the other thread -- You can take a seat on the bench there with Ghostpanther. He supports that kind of thing too.

10+ Year Old Account
    When did i advocate pedophilia? Also anyone voting for hillary shouldn't be able to vote.
    Supporting a 24 year old woman having sex with a 13 year old makes you an advocate for pedophilia. There seems to be an awful lot of you folks in support of that and incest in the Trump camp. Why is that?

7+ Year Old Account
    When did i advocate pedophilia? Also anyone voting for hillary shouldn't be able to vote.
    That's a brilliant representation of the lack of understanding of democratic principles. You aren't perhaps a Trump supporter are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Supporting a 24 year old woman having sex with a 13 year old makes you an advocate for pedophilia. There seems to be an awful lot of you folks in support of that and incest in the Trump camp. Why is that?
    Folks are supporting sex with 13 year olds?

10+ Year Old Account
    Folks are supporting sex with 13 year olds?
    Yep. A good portion of our Trump supporters over here are championing a 24 year old teacher having sex with a 13 year old student...

Here's Bjoramier's comment about wanting to be the victim of statutory rape when he was younger:

Seriously where the fuck were all these people when i was a kid?