Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Beauty Matters More than Intelligence in this Society

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Beauty matters more than intelligence when trying to get a modelling gig.

Who knew?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

He's smart enough to take advantage of his looks. *shrug*

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Beauty matters more than intelligence when trying to get a modelling gig.

Who knew?
    Do you have any idea the shit attractive people get away with simply on the bounds of them being attractive. Why don't you go insult some hot cosplay whore on facebook and watch the repercussions. Every dude in dudesville will come to her defense even if she is wrong simply because she is pretty.

Deleted
    Of course it matters for modelling careers. He might have done some dumb shit in the past, but if a career keeps him out of prison in the future then isn't that a good thing? He's been offered a contract using his cheekbones and blue eyes to sell clothes/perfume/music. He's not been hired by CERN. People are different.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-06-05 at 12:30 AM.

Do you have any idea the shit attractive people get away with simply on the bounds of them being attractive. Why don't you go insult some hot cosplay whore on facebook and watch the repercussions. Every dude in dudesville will come to her defense even if she is wrong simply because she is pretty.
    Women manipulate men?

Who would have thought ?

Seriously buddy, man up. Your lack of intelligence is making my brain hurt.

Deleted
    The reality is that we are not born with equal genetics, play to your strengths is pretty much all we can do

Deleted
    I was unaware that modelling jobs was the basic foundation of value in society

Trumps a presidential candidate and he's a mouth flappin moron that looks like a muppet molested a potato with cheezits for lube.

Perception is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    The reality is that we are not born with equal genetics, play to your strengths is pretty much all we can do
    Except the Left Wing will lie to you and tell you all men and women are equal.

Evolution proves otherwise.

But of course, evolution is a fairy tale to the left wing as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Of course it matters for modelling careers. He might have done some dumb shit in the past, but if a career keeps him out of prison in the future then isn't that a good thing? He's been offered a career to use his cheekbones and blue eyes to sell clothes/perfume/music. He's not been hired by CERN.
    Or we could move towards idolizing scientists, artists, writers, and mathematicians as a society. However, I doubt that will ever happen. Societies insatiable beauty lust is how idiots like the Kardashians rose up. We should ask ourselves, are these the types of role models that we wanting holding power and influence in the future?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, what does anything described in the article have to do with intelligence?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Or we could move towards idolizing scientists, artists, writers, and mathematicians as a society. However, I doubt that will ever happen. Societies insatiable beauty lust is how idiots like the Kardashians rose up. We should ask ourselves, are these the types of role models that we wanting holding power and influence in the future?
    This isn't new, I'm sure educated people 500 years ago wished we would idolise Galileo instead of the Pope, etc

The truth is that we are all just biological machines programmed with mostly animal behaviours that we rationalise consciously, and half the population is below average IQ

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I was unaware that modelling jobs was the basic foundation of value in society
    What's bullshit is that an ex-conv can get a 6 figure modeling career while a scientist, whom contributes far more towards society, makes far less and has to endure many years of hard, scientific training to potentially obtain a position. How is that not some backwards ass shit?

I'd rather have sex with a stupid hot chick than a smart fugly chick obviously.

When it comes to having kids though, I'd dismiss both looks and intelligence for raw power. An amazonian woman would be ideal for child bearing to produce the strongest offspring.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    What's bullshit is that an ex-conv can get a 6 figure modeling career while a scientist, whom contributes far more towards society, makes far less and has to endure many years of hard, scientific training to potentially obtain a position. How is that not some backwards ass shit?
    That is something we like to call capitalism. It isn't entirely fair, but it tries its best.

That's humanity for you. We're very flawed at this point in our evolution.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    This isn't new, I'm sure educated people 500 years ago wished we would idolise Galileo instead of the Pope, etc

The truth is that we are all just biological machines programmed with mostly animal behaviours that we rationalise consciously, and half the population is below average IQ
    How can half the population be below the average IQ? Wouldn't that actually be the average IQ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I'd rather have sex with a stupid hot chick than a smart fugly chick obviously.

When it comes to having kids though, I'd dismiss both looks and intelligence for raw power. An amazonian woman would be ideal for child bearing to produce the strongest offspring.
    Yeah, then your offspring would be both as dumb as a rock and ugly. Seems a lot to give up for just brute strength, especially considering raw muslce doesn't matter that much in modern society.

How can half the population be below the average IQ? Wouldn't that actually be the average IQ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, then your offspring would be both as dumb as a rock and ugly. Seems a lot to give up for just brute strength, especially considering raw muslce doesn't matter that much in modern society.
    Say that when my kids are kicking your kid's asses around the thunderdome after the apocalypse.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Say that when my kids are kicking your kid's asses around the thunderdome after the apocalypse.
    "Two men enter one man leaves!"