Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Post Terror in Israel: 4 dead

The usual stuff in Israel continues, I guess you have to celebrate ramadan somehow, right?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...813930,00.html

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...813768,00.html

Two terrorists wearing suits, white shirts, and ties sitting in the popular dessert restaurant ‘Max Brenner’ at the Sarona Market in Tel Aviv never raised anyone’s suspicion. Dozens of diners in the restaurant who never gave them a second glance were shocked when the two terrorists suddenly got up from their tables and opened fire in all directions, claiming four lives and wounding 16.
    The terrorists, two cousins from Yatta in the Hebron area, sat at the popular restaurant Max Brenner before they set out on their shooting spree. They wore suits and ordered food before they set out killing indiscriminately.

Graphic just a bit
    Last edited by Fokstar; 2016-06-09 at 07:49 AM.

You need to feel sorry for the palestinians. I mean while celebrating this incident with handing out candies and marching in streets, they also finished their stock of ramadan fireworks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh i figured this was going to be about israel killing more palestinians

I reckon that within 100 years palestina will just be a massive parking lot or maybe called the radiation zone.

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Oh i figured this was going to be about israel killing more palestinians
    That happens so often it's not newsworthy anymore.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh please, these were just poor Palestinians oppressed by the brutality of Israeli waiters who served them chocolate fondue which was colder than the one served to Israeli customers.

Palestinian peace doves killing people? Impossible! It must be Mossad plot to derail non-existent peace talks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Oh please, these were just poor Palestinians oppressed by the brutality of Israeli waiters who served them chocolate fondue which was colder than the one served to Israeli customers.

Palestinian peace doves killing people? Impossible! It must be Mossad plot to derail non-existent peace talks.
    I bet the assholes didn't even have the decency to pay for their food first...

Does this really even matter does anything even matter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    I reckon that within 100 years palestina will just be a massive parking lot or maybe called the radiation zone.
    At least that would bring an end to this bullshit conflict the rest of the world needs to hear about every fucking day.

Why would people care?
    If that's a shooting in a rock concert in Paris - it's terrorism
    If that's a shooting in Tel-Aviv - it's called "fighting the occupation in a complete legitimate way"
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazad View Post
    Why would people care?
    If that's a shooting in a rock concert in Paris - it's terrorism
    If that's a shooting in Tel-Aviv - it's called "fighting the occupation in a complete legitimate way"
    Shooting Nazi's in Paris during the 30'2/40's was also called "fighting the occupation in a complete legitimate way".

4 dead ? pshh. Pretty sure more than that were shot in St. Louis or Baltimore today. But I guess it a Dennis Radaman. Taking the holiday off.

Ah yes, it's just poor oppressed Palestinians doing the only thing they can to stop the occupation, shooting up civilians in a shopping center.
    Truly, they just seek peace and harmony with the Israelis. Handing out candies and shooting fireworks is just their way to grieve for the murdered civilians.

Deleted
    Shocking news. Reminds me of old news from the past. Security for Israeli citizens is at a minimum. As I said many times, walls and iron domes are not long term solutions. Start contributing actively on the peace process and make sure that at least on the long term, a solution could be found.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Shooting Nazi's in Paris during the 30'2/40's was also called "fighting the occupation in a complete legitimate way".
    Because Israel is building labor and death-camps and gas cells for Palestinians ... that is a perfectly valid comparison
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

Because Israel is building labor and death-camps and gas cells for Palestinians ... that is a perfectly valid comparison
    Do you have evidence of nazis building those in paris at the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Shocking news. Reminds me of old news from the past. Security for Israeli citizens is at a minimum. As I said many times, walls and iron domes are not long term solutions. Start contributing actively on the peace process and make sure that at least on the long term, a solution could be found.

There's no "peace process" to be found when the moment Israel lets its guard down it ceases to exist, certain groups of people can't be reasoned with.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring the fact the Nazi's never built either in occupied France.

Let's see, persecuting people based on race/religion - check, building walls/camps - check, driving people out of their homes and annexing the land to get breathing room - check. Seems a pretty valid comparison.

If Israel wants to be treated like victims they should stop acting like villains, it's hard to feel sorry for Israel losing 4 people in one day when they murder more than 4 every day (on average).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    There's no "peace process" to be found when the moment Israel lets its guard down it ceases to exist, certain groups of people can't be reasoned with.
    Then they are free to continue on their path and suffer the consequences of real terrorism like they did years before.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Yep, shooting uniformed armed soldiers versus shooting civilians at a restaurant, who could spot a difference if they fell over it, definitely not you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Do you have evidence of nazis building those in paris at the time?
    Is the country Paris is in good enough?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_camps_in_France#World_War_II_camps