How to deal with feral druids in PvP.

How do you guys deal with ferals? They have become more annoying then rogues and I have found it extremely difficult to counter/deal with them, any advice?

Armory^

Deleted
    Almost impossible as Destro or Affli. They just out-heal the damage (while you're building embers for chaos bolt)/ Demo can take one down though, still a difficult fight against mele regardless but that's your best bet

Destro needs Shivarra,(Mesmerize/Fellash) Dark bargain, Blood horror, Shadowfury/coil, Teleport and Gateway already up before the fight. You should also have talented
    Searing flames, Kil'jeadens cunning (its suprisingly good) and ofc Charred remains. As for glyphs; I recommend glyph of conflagrate, demonic circle and demon training.
    Kite him for as long as possible during his 'one shot macro' phase if you manage to survive that! You have a chance of winning!
    Good luck!

Deleted
    in duels, pray they're dumb and don't cyclone you when you have ember tap ticking on you. also try to outrange it at all costs.
    otherwise your talents are pretty standard. searing flames/ shadowfury/ soul link/ gofsac/ ad/ cr. glyph of dark soul is an absolute must. also, as i said, if the feral keeps cloning you while you have ember tap ticking, drop the glyph.
    also, try to get out of combat whenever you can so you can reset the cooldown of healthstone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vimpe View Post
    Destro needs Shivarra,(Mesmerize/Fellash) Dark bargain, Blood horror, Shadowfury/coil, Teleport and Gateway already up before the fight. You should also have talented
    Searing flames, Kil'jeadens cunning (its suprisingly good) and ofc Charred remains. As for glyphs; I recommend glyph of conflagrate, demonic circle and demon training.
    Kite him for as long as possible during his 'one shot macro' phase if you manage to survive that! You have a chance of winning!
    Good luck!
    sorry what? shiavarra is absolutely useless since they put a cd on seduce and you need the buff from grim of sac for chaos bolt to do damage. kjc is also pretty damn useless against ferals because they will stay on you no matter what since they've got a million gap closers.
    really, your best shot of killing a feral is after they pop inc/vigil. you need to save up a bunch of embers and try to have lots of hp. after he used his trinket is pretty simple.
    blood horror > fear > dark soul + cb > shadowfury > cb > shadowburn and the feral's dead.