Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    A 16 year old male is quite possibly already sexually active in some form in the first place, almost certainly already feels all the typical urges and desires as you said, and almost certainly knows about sex, pregnancy, and so on.

Like I said, they might not make a GOOD decision about what they're doing, but they're almost certainly not some confused child being taken advantage of, either.
    Except it's not really about the judgement of the teenager at all...because of course a teenage boy is going to make the decision that, yes, he really is totally capable of making that decision as long as he gets some hot teacher pussy. It's about the judgement of the teacher that should realize that, regardless of what the boy says, he may not actually be as prepared as he claims.

That said, I still don't think she acted appropriately at all. But I also don't think that her actions are on the same level as someone in a van kidnapping small children to molest, either.
    No one saying it's the same thing.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2016-06-06 at 05:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A 16 year old male is quite possibly already sexually active in some form in the first place, almost certainly already feels all the typical urges and desires as you said, and almost certainly knows about sex, pregnancy, and so on.

Like I said, they might not make a GOOD decision about what they're doing, but they're almost certainly not some confused child being hurt and taken advantage of, either. And like I said, we don't really legislate the quality of one's decisions.
    Again, age of consent laws have nothing to do with whether the victim wanted it, or not. That isn't what they're based on, at all.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    2) Like I said, I believe these cases should be handled a little more on a case-by-case basis and not just "omg rape!" Sure, you say that the teenager in question can't make their own good decisions, but that's really not reason enough to throw someone in prison in my opinion. No, my opinion doesn't change the law, but I can still have it. But really, an 8 year old girl? Very likely not able to make informed decisions about what's going on. 16 year old male? Yeah, right. Extremely likely to be making a pretty informed decision about what they're doing. Maybe not a GOOD decision, but bad decisions aren't exactly legislated.
    I think a good rule of thumb is after puberty. And to be fair I am gender equal on this. I can recall being 16 and having a hot teacher, whom had he taken my virginity I would have been right pleased with the situation. So I do think it deserves a case by case basis. I am in the camp of if neither are pre-pubescent, and neither consider it rape, and there was no quid-pro-quo situation, it was just a fling of passion, well..... the heart.... or genitals does what it does.

But I think obviously a case by case basis should be done. But obviously first we are going to have to de-prude our attitudes towards girls having sex as well. The major discrepancy people point out is that if the genders were reversed the man would be labeled a mega-monster. That IMHO should not be the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    You'd want to screw over their entire life, just to score some?

Smh..
    Not what I said. I'm saying that under the law, she's technically a rapist, and is therefore being punished appropriately under the law. I wouldn't WANT her to get her life ruined, if it was me she chose to bring to fantasy land I wouldn't complain or try and get her in trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that too. We just assume that girls are ignorant and vulnerable for some reason, and I doubt that's the case at all for some/many/most of them.
    The opposite side of that is when men are sexually abused instead of taking it seriously our population belittles them. Because obviously if you turn down sex with a hot female there's something wrong with you.

Indeed, that's the other side of a coin that's just not helpful for our society at all.
    But the paragon of our time, south park, taught me the proper reaction is Nice!, and sex is everything in life! How can you say this.

Ideally, we'd have some rationality/cognitive test that would allow people to graduate legally to different stages of adulthood. Having been an actual teenage girl in the past, I can say that even as early as 14, there were older guys I would've had sex with, and I wouldn't have had any illusions about it, and wouldn't have been 'tricked' or 'manipulated' into doing so.

Some people can handle it, some people can't. Some people mature more quickly, some don't. I would say it's rather insulting for people to default to "any girl below 18, and some above are innocent children who are being manipulated by these dirty-minded older dudes into doing things they don't really want", and then the response with the younger guy is literally "NICE" (an excellent parody).

Pfft, you're a girl. You don't even know what your parts are, and we're still on the fence about whether or not you should even be allowed to use them! Please just wait for an approved middle-aged male figure to outline your future course of action in this regard.

Signed,
    Western Civilization

Damnit, I forgot that clause.

*shakes fist* one day, the matriarchy will reverse this!

Deleted
    Oh come on OP, you cut just before the actual interesting part:
    "Vera drove the boy around in her car, she told police, and they kissed. The next day, when the boy’s parents weren’t home, she returned and the two had sex for the first time, according to the documents.

After that, the sexual encounters occurred almost daily, Vera told police.

“She stated that she and the Complainant had sex on almost a daily basis at her home and that they love each other,” police wrote in the documents.

In January, Vera said she discovered the boy had gotten her pregnant. When the couple told the boy’s family, according to the teacher, they were ecstatic and supportive.

His parents had known about the relationship since October, Vera told police, when they came to the school for an open house. Afterward, she was invited back to their home and introduced to the family as the boy’s girlfriend, documents say. They were “accepting of the relationship,” Vera told police, and she was welcomed to family gatherings thereafter."

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Oh come on OP, you cut just before the actual interesting part:
    "Vera drove the boy around in her car, she told police, and they kissed. The next day, when the boy’s parents weren’t home, she returned and the two had sex for the first time, according to the documents.

After that, the sexual encounters occurred almost daily, Vera told police.

“She stated that she and the Complainant had sex on almost a daily basis at her home and that they love each other,” police wrote in the documents.

In January, Vera said she discovered the boy had gotten her pregnant. When the couple told the boy’s family, according to the teacher, they were ecstatic and supportive.

His parents had known about the relationship since October, Vera told police, when they came to the school for an open house. Afterward, she was invited back to their home and introduced to the family as the boy’s girlfriend, documents say. They were “accepting of the relationship,” Vera told police, and she was welcomed to family gatherings thereafter."
    If it were my son, I would first high five the boy, and tell him that he has made his mother proud, but I'd advise "Don't stick your dick in crazy son, crazy sticks it dick right back. I know she is gorgeous and this is great, but man come on son, your 13, why does she find you hot? Not trying to throw shade but come on son in your guts you know shes nuts."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I don't see the problem, both consented, the parents were cool with it and that is like just about every 8th grader boy's fantasy. Kudos to him for having the balls to do it.

This reminds me of the time I had a crush on my 9th grade French teacher.

Where were all the hot teachers when I was growing up?! All of my teachers were either broken down balding married men or hideous sloth beasts that hadnt had sex since the allied forces returned to the mainland. One time we had a teacher bend over to help a student and her shirt hung way too low....all the exposed kids in a 4 desk radius turned the other way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're essentially saying you're in favor of legalising pedophilia. You have no problem with a 40 year old dude having sex with 8 year olds as long as he can make the argument that the kids "wanted it".

And you expect to be taken seriously?
    Oh Endus

Read my other posts here before you just cherry pick shit. Then again that is what you do. Not sure why I thought today would be any different.

If you want to discuss it more PM me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Ideally, we'd have some rationality/cognitive test that would allow people to graduate legally to different stages of adulthood. Having been an actual teenage girl in the past, I can say that even as early as 14, there were older guys I would've had sex with, and I wouldn't have had any illusions about it, and wouldn't have been 'tricked' or 'manipulated' into doing so.

Some people can handle it, some people can't. Some people mature more quickly, some don't. I would say it's rather insulting for people to default to "any girl below 18, and some above are innocent children who are being manipulated by these dirty-minded older dudes into doing things they don't really want", and then the response with the younger guy is literally "NICE" (an excellent parody).
    Careful now.

That sort of logic and approach to this topic isn't appreciated around these parts.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

This is perfectly legal.... in the Middle East.

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    This is perfectly legal.... in the Middle East.
    Wait... they have women teaching male students there?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Did she force the boy to have sex? As far as the news I've read have been telling - no. Makes a hell of a difference, even when talking about having sex with a minor.
    Doesn't make a difference when it's an adult man with an underage girl.

The hipocrisy in this thread is fucking disgusting.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-06-06 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Wait... they have women teaching male students there?
    Forgive me, no, more like adults sleeping with child-brides lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Can you imagine the next day he goes to school after this came out? Walking around like he owned the freaking place.

I know for an absolute FACT that when I was 13 years old, I would have tore that thang UP and thought I had died and went to heaven. As it was, I punched my vcard at 14 ( girl was 15).

@ the " victim" in this case: Go little man, go!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Oh Endus

Read my other posts here before you just cherry pick shit. Then again that is what you do. Not sure why I thought today would be any different.

If you want to discuss it more PM me.
    Hmm... what do you think should the age of consent be?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

All the people cheering this kid on. Grats, he is now a dad at 13. So his life fucked, the kids life is fucked, the womans life is fucked. But he got his dick wet and thats why AOC laws are dumb! Right?

No that's why AoC laws exist, because kids have no fucking clue what they're doing and sex can easily be used to lead them somewhere they don't want to end up.