Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    isn't that a rape? i mean, if its below the age of consent...
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Thing that irks me about the situation. Is that culture is so sexualized at a young age, yet they are not allowed to concent.

In grade 8 every guy in my class wanted to bang the teacher and she was nowhere near as hot as this teacher.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Common argument when it comes to this type of stuff. One side says it's statutory rape, the other says it's not rape because both parties were consenting. The key distinction being the laws says minors are too dumb to consent...except when they do it with another minor....

Personally I've never been a fan of sweeping generalizations.

10+ Year Old Account

OT:

Its statutory rape. Teachers should not be fucking their students, especially young children.

10+ Year Old Account
    all pedophiles deserve one of two fates: the death sentence or being chemically castrated. male or female it makes no difference to me.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-06-06 at 04:03 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

So two 13 year olds having sex with each other are both rapists?
    if both want to then nether is a rapist because nether is old enough to fully understand the nature of there actions. just like a 5 year old who grabs the real gun from the bedside table and shoots someone playing cops and robbers isn't a murderer

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Minors, from where I live, cannot give consent. No consent means force. Force means rape.
    In reality when he presued her like he did he was activly seeking a relationship and most likely sex from the boldness that the news articles show. Just becuase the law says someone under an age cant give concent means fucking dick shit. Everything thats been said about this he wanted it as much as she did and tbh what straight 13 year old wouldnt wanna hook up with thier hot teacher?

Did she force the boy to have sex? As far as the news I've read have been telling - no. Makes a hell of a difference, even when talking about having sex with a minor.
    This guy thinks having sex with children is OK and supports the rights of Pedophiles. Screw the children. Oh wait... that's what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Common argument when it comes to this type of stuff. One side says it's statutory rape, the other says it's not rape because both parties were consenting. The key distinction being the laws says minors are too dumb to consent...except when they do it with another minor....

Personally I've never been a fan of sweeping generalizations.
    some minors are smart enough to give meaningful consent even when they are at the age of lawful consent. 13 year olds are not

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see..

24 / 2 = 12
    12 + 7 = 19

Yep... creepy and illegal.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    In reality when he presued her like he did he was activly seeking a relationship and most likely sex from the boldness that the news articles show. Just becuase the law says someone under an age cant give concent means fucking dick shit. Everything thats been said about this he wanted it as much as she did and tbh what straight 13 year old wouldnt wanna hook up with thier hot teacher?
    This guy also thinks fucking children is OK. Does thinking it is OK make you a pedophile?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Did she force the boy to have sex? As far as the news I've read have been telling - no. Makes a hell of a difference, even when talking about having sex with a minor.
    So, You'd be coo, with a 24 year old dude sleeping with a 8th grade student...as long as he didn't actually force her?

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    This guy also thinks fucking children is OK. Does thinking it is OK make you a pedophile?
    What do you say to the fact that there are countrys where 13 is the age of consent?

when i was his age i wanted a jet pack, dose that mean if someone sold it to me and i got myself killed they wouldn't be responsible for giving a dangerous item to a child? i mean i didn't think i would ever need to say this but, adults have a responsibility to say no when a kid asks them for sex.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you say to the fact that there are countrys where 13 is the age of consent?
    they are very fucked up

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    So, You'd be coo, with a 24 year old dude sleeping with a 8th grade student...as long as he didn't actually force her?
    No, but I wouldn't be the boy crying RAPE like some of the posters here.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    people always play devils advocate with this and ask what if it was a young girl and an older man... the difference is, of course a young man is going to find a woman like that attractive and boys mature physically faster than women (at least, the ones that are fucking their teachers do)

the other way around, it's like... wow. really? you're attracted to THAT? she's barely even developed. Sicko.

Kids hand is probably broken from all the high fives he's gotten.

what if the kid was 12 or 11 or 10? at what point do you think a child is completely unable to give any real consent?

Statutory Rape is still rape.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Obligatory