• animated cartoon released to home video

2 18.18%
  • let the Chinese make the movie

3 27.27%
  • wait 10 years and try again with a reboot

3 27.27%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What sequel do you want for the WARCRAFT movie?

How would you like to see a movie sequel to WARCRAFT?

Where is the Warcraft 2 movie option?

15+ Year Old Account
    None..........?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Where is the option for NONE?
    Where is the option to reboot it and this time do a whole movie series in the blizzard cinematics style?

The one where they make the first movie good.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Deleted
    Really can't get over the fact that the movie is doing alright can you?

I would vote for "Warcraft 2 movie from Duncan with High budget". I liked it and it did well introducing some characters and lore. The part 2 and 3 would probably be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Really can't get over the fact that the movie is doing alright can you?
    Doing alright? It had a pathetic opening weekend in the US. You'll be lucky to get a DvD release let alone a sequel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Something involving either Arthas or Illidan or both.

I would love to see War of the Ancients next, first druid etc. But the sequel will most likely be Thrall's story with how the movie ended. (And to all the trolls: It was number 2 in the box office, and made a whole lot in China, and the overall fan reaction is positive, there will be a sequel.)

I really enjoyed the movie and so did all of my friends that I went with. We're hoping for a sequel that's for sure! Would personally love to see Arthas' story in a movie.

Just do a 2 movies or 3 about Arthas, all the story how he went from hero to Lich King

Its the best story by far to be put on the big screen, it has corruption, drama, action, knights, dead stuff, ....

10+ Year Old Account
    None, making the original Warcraft into a movie was a mistake. Should have gone with Arthas story, easier to follow and more marketable. Not to mention overall a better written storyline.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

People are way too hyped for this mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Doing alright? It had a pathetic opening weekend in the US. You'll be lucky to get a DvD release let alone a sequel.
    Except it is breaking records in China. It is gonna get enough money for a sequel because of the Asian market.

Deleted
    Yeah, I forget that the US is the only market in the world.

Warcraft has already made its budget back, it'll get a sequel. That's what I call doing alright.

Its not good, its not bad, it's alright.

And hopefully now that the world has been set up, Duncan can take the next film head on, and hopefully the studio won't cut out the parts of the film that makes the rest of the film make sense.

Also they need to get a new marketting team, because god damn Universal was awful.
    Last edited by mmoc8116b97f51; 2016-06-15 at 02:58 AM.

The US isn't its only market.

They should just give us the Arthas story which is what we wanted in the first place!

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Yeah, I forget that the US is the only market in the world.

Warcraft has already made its budget back, it'll get a sequel. That's what I call doing alright.

Its not good, its not bad, it's alright.

And hopefully now that the world has been set up, Duncan can take the next film head on, and hopefully the studio won't cut out the parts of the film that makes the rest of the film make sense.

Also they need to get a new marketting team, because god damn Universal was awful.
    Filming budget isn't profit. Did you forget it needs far more than that to turn a profit? Theater takes, marketing costs etc. Not to mention the smaller cut US companies get for China ticket sales. China will not carry the movie to a sequel. It's been estimated to need at least $500m to make a good profit. You're delusional if you think it will take in hundreds of millions more.

Poor reviews+little to no profit does not a sequel make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Duncan Jones has shown that he is not up to such high-scale projects. He is also a failure as a director, as he is unable to coerce the cast to act convincingly. If there are any plans for sequels, they should include a new experienced director who can manage $100M+ budgets.