Poll: Who wins

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

This is more realistic. All the blue shades are loosely allied. Orange is Iranian territory, Pink is Vietnam's SEA Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also seems like Japan, Singapore, and the Philippines, at the very least, would be part of the "Allied Forces."
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    latino inquisition? lol
    Nobody expects the Latino inquisition!

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I'm biased so I think motherrussia.. oh nm <3 I mean ALLIED FORCES MURICA GUNS YEAAAA <3

In reality, China would have more people than we have bullets. They would probably easily invade and take over everything.
    If they can use their population as a bridge over the Pacific.

What is this, a desing of some apocalyptic PC game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    We got some pretty big bullets. Just sayin...

How would the Chinese even leave their own shores in this scenario? The US navy could easily control the Chinese sea, with little issue.

I'm sorry but, this scenario is just ridiculous. It pits geographic areas against each other, with no care taken for actual alliances, or existing military strength.
    I'm not disagreeing - I voted but I'm biased so.. but Imagine being overrun constantly, like we are talking constantly overrun by sheer numbers. It's just - they have massive amounts of people that we don't have. Our people would be holding hands singing kumbaya and they would be dropping warheads on foreheads because people here have no backbone. And that's fine, I'm down with people just bending to other religions/nations will here in America.. but that won't be me, that won't be my great state of TEXASS'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    If they can use their population as a bridge over the Pacific.
    You never know right, lol <3 But hey, whatever it takes to win ^_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post

This is more realistic. All the blue shades are loosely allied.
    You still have Finland and the Baltics and Ukraine going to the Soviet Union. Some of Ukraine might go, but there's too much resentment for the whole place to go there.

Also, Bangladesh probably wouldn't play nice with India. I imagine they'd fit in better with Myanmar, Indonesia, etc.

Would the former Yugoslavians and Romanians and Bulgarians fit in well with the Turks?

I think a better map would leave more neutral countries that simply wouldn't join a faction. Like I don't see Suriname and French Guyana siding with the other South American states. I see them sitting on the sidelines.

I think you just gave me an awesome idea for a new videogame.

15+ Year Old Account
    2kt asteroid wouldn't even put a dent into a country.
    Okay then, John the...two-hundred billion ton asteroid, wins!
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

15+ Year Old Account
    Whoever doesn't fight a two front war in the middle of winter.

It's a silly question to ask, who ever wins from war? One side might throw a parade celebrating " victory " but I think that's little comfort to the people who lost loved ones, cities in ruin and devastated economies, no one wins from war especially in the case of a potential WW3 we'll all be screwed following it's conclusion, like Einstein said the forth world war will be fought with sticks and stones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say its interesting that Israel gets taken over, despite winning against its neighbors almost all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    It's a silly question to ask, who ever wins from war? One side might throw a parade celebrating " victory " but I think that's little comfort to the people who lost loved ones, cities in ruin and devastated economies, no one wins from war especially in the case of a potential WW3 we'll all be screwed following it's conclusion, like Einstein said the forth world war will be fought with sticks and stones.
    But who will win WWIV? Jimbob or our simian cousins?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    You still have Finland and the Baltics and Ukraine going to the Soviet Union. Some of Ukraine might go, but there's too much resentment for the whole place to go there.

Also, Bangladesh probably wouldn't play nice with India. I imagine they'd fit in better with Myanmar, Indonesia, etc.

Would the former Yugoslavians and Romanians and Bulgarians fit in well with the Turks?

I think a better map would leave more neutral countries that simply wouldn't join a faction. Like I don't see Suriname and French Guyana siding with the other South American states. I see them sitting on the sidelines.
    As for Yugoslavia and neighbors, Erdogan will conquer those countries.
    And French Guyana is marked with the blue EU color.
    The bright red of Venezuela/Cuba is some small communist alliance.

Finland is with the Russians for the lulz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    But who will win WWIV? Jimbob or our simian cousins?
    Harambe's descendants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Okay then, John the...two-hundred billion ton asteroid, wins!
    Wouldn't that be a small moon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't that be a small moon?
    That's no moon!

7+ Year Old Account
    Depends on if there are any allies, or is it a free for all.

FFA the best strat is turtle up and threaten nukes if invaded.

In an allies scenario, I could see maybe Allied Forces and the UAF helping each other push ISIS and the Inquisition back, while USSR and the Chinese turn mainland Asia into a meatgrinder unequalled in history.

This is more realistic. All the blue shades are loosely allied. Orange is Iranian territory, Pink is Vietnam's SEA Alliance.
    I think old Allies and enemies of my enemies would be the rule of the day if there were a wwiii. US would have it's common allies, in the UK, some of the EU. I see no reason why any of the "Latino" countries would unite, they would simply not be involved. Mexico wouldn't get involved, in fact we are stronger with them now than WWII and troops invading us from Mexico was a concern in WWII, never happened.

China wouldn't use NK, that's a loser for them and would automatically place them on a ton of countries' shit-list. China is also a hard country to call, as in who's side they would be on. Russia would expand at an alarming rate at first, Putin would probably be the reason for the start in fighting. But they'd over extend their technology that is on par with the other big nations. This is where I'd think they would pull the ire of China. They share a huge amount of space they both want. I have a feeling China would remain largely neutral until another country attacked them or their assets were somehow being affected.

The Islamic countries would never unite, never. They have been fighting each other since Muhammed, and a world war wouldn't stop it. I'd already say they've seen 3 world wars already in the Crusades. Literally everything they knew was taken over or affected, the only place not effected was where the spice and pottery come from in the West (India/Orient) and they still stayed largely divided by whoever their Caliph was or their version of Islam. The greatest historical/political/military leader they have Saladin failed to unite the Islamic world, and when he finally did unite a good majority of it, they fell apart after taking Jerusalem again.

A lot of the little countries on this, which are big wild cards, wouldn't matter. They have neither the technology or man power to sway anything of consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    That map, what the fuck? Do you have any clue of what countries likes eachother?
    That's the first thing I thought...lolol.

Why would India ally with China? India is a United States ally. Same with Japan I believe.

Iran and Saudi Arabia in the same team BrokeBack
    my country Peru allied with Chile, What??
    China and Japan friends Failfish

Deleted

Here's another map for the lulz, the most likely places certain races would invade.