Question about Legion for all beta testers! (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Hello beta testers!
    For the past few months, I've been trying not to get spoiled at all about Legion but since we are so close to launch, and the excitement is consuming me, can you please just RATE the content you've tried in beta? I would like to see what everyone thinks of it (No spoilers please)
    If I've forgotten any system in Legion that deserves a rating or I ask a rating for something that hasn't been made available much please let me know so that I can add/remove it.
    I just want to see how people feel with the content overall

Size of Zones:

Content of Zones(Is it fun, immersive?):

World Quests:

Dungeons:

Pvp:

Reputations:

Raids:

Artifacts:

Order Halls(As in campaign, followers, missions, etc):

Classes (Mention which class(es) you rate):

Lore:

Armor looks:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Hello beta testers!
    For the past few months, I've been trying not to get spoiled at all about Legion but since we are so close to launch, and the excitement is consuming me, can you please just RATE the content you've tried in beta? I would like to see what everyone thinks of it (No spoilers please)
    If I've forgotten any system in Legion that deserves a rating or I ask a rating for something that hasn't been made available much please let me know so that I can add/remove it.
    Size of Zones: Most feel big, I think that Val'sharah feels a bit small but that may just be me. There is a lot of verticality to some of the zones though that make them feel big. Mainly in Highmountain, Stormheim, and Suramar. The first two you are doing a lot of ups into the mountains and the caves while Suramar has a VERY complex underground from what I can tell thus far.

Content of Zones(Is it fun, immersive?): Loved all of the zones except Stormheim. And even that was "ok"...I just wasn't really feeling the main conflict in the zone. Suramar is absolutely wonderful for me thus far.

World Quests: They are nice, it's fun to be able to quickly see what you want to aim for (since I just hit 110 mainly gear) and be able to just go do it. In addition the quests have some voice acting most of the time and the content, while similar to what you did leveling up, sometimes throws a twist in that makes it not feel quite the same. Overall, better than expected...but I'm only like 3 days into doing them.

Dungeons: They're good, nothing amazing thus far from what I can tell. I haven't unlocked the Suramar ones yet.

Pvp: N/A

Reputations: Fairly decent thus far from what I can tell.

Raids: N/A

Artifacts: Actually really fun, the sense of progression is nice and you don't ever really lose that "well I want a weapon from a quest or a drop" as things will drop items to augment your weapon.

Order Halls(As in campaign, followers, missions, etc): Just got access to them like 3 days ago (Demon Hunters were broken) but I like the system I think. The quests are fun but I've not gotten too deep into the followers and missions yet.

Classes (Mention which class(es) you rate): Demon Hunter is very fun thus far, they don't have a TON of buttons to push in a rotation but they have a lot of stuff that mixes and matches well in combat with their dashes and backflips.

Lore: Very good - No Spoilers

Armor looks: My leveling DH Leather gear was meh...
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Hello beta testers!

Size of Zones:

Content of Zones(Is it fun, immersive?):

World Quests:

Dungeons:

Pvp:

Reputations:

Raids:

Artifacts:

Order Halls(As in campaign, followers, missions, etc):

Classes (Mention which class(es) you rate):

Lore:

Armor looks:
    Let's see here..

Size of Zones: Pretty much what Ragnarocket said.

Content of Zones: I have liked all of them, but I was very interested in the Stormheim stuff. It isn't as initially immersive but it had some very interesting things about it: Plus you can never go wrong with anything Norse related

World Quests: I think they are quite enjoyable. Good for a fast paced, romp around the world that feels very reminiscent of bounties in diablo 3. I've enjoyed them so far, and the nice bonus is to be able and just go do it, when you feel like doing something.

Dungeons: I really love the dungeons so far, both from a design perspective and from a mechanical perspective. The mechanics are not as over bloated as they have been in past expansions, but the mechanics are actually meaningful. Things can kill you quite decently, but it doesn't feel as punishing as Cataclysm launches was. (Speaking predominantly of heroic dungeons)

PvP: N/A

Rep: So far so good, funner than Tanaan for certain

Raids: So far these have been quite awesome all around. The mechanics seem a bit more unique and less rigid or class oriented. There seems to be more of a focus on properly managing the encounter and playing your character properly, more so than opportunities to over-cheese mechanics like you'd find in a lot of WoDs fights. Mythic Cenarius is awesome!

Artifacts: What Ragnarocket said, they are absolutely entertaining to utilize.

Order Halls: Being a mage, I get to chill out in Dalaran. The halls of the archmage are very well done, tons of lore references, and overall feels like a true wizard stronghold.

Classes: Its hard to tell given the gear components, but I'd rate Ret Paladin, Elemental Shaman and Marksman Hunters are considerably more clunky than I would have liked. But many classes feel very solid and smooth. I particularly enjoy Frost/Fire Mage, Discipline Priest, Enhancement Shaman, Fury Warrior and Prot Paladin.

Lore: Theres tons of it.

Armor Looks: Its what you'd expect from leveling. Not great, not bad. You'll transmog half of it anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

Wow, thank you both for the amazing feedback guys! So nicely detailed and making sure you won't spoil much!
    This is just getting me more and more pumped up for Legion and I am glad that people have good things to say about it! From the tiny bits I hear left and right I also think it is going to be a really fun expansion! If anyone else wants to say their opinion on content please do as it is always nice to hear what everyone thinks of the new content!
    If anyone wants to say negative things please make sure you do so in a constructive way as I would like this thread to be just about if you like/dislike Legion than bashing blizzard for putting 140 quests in a zone than 150. Or killing your favourite lore character!
    Anyway, as I said, yet again, the first two posts were pretty entertaining to read and thank you for taking the time to answer everything!