Thread: Mirror Question

Deleted

Mirror Question

Hello fellow hunters.

I recently started playing my hunter again and got the blademaster normal today with a prismatic.

Later that day i also got the blademaster trinket again, but the heroic version.

So my question is, which one is the better?

PS: Sorry if this has been asked before.

15+ Year Old Account
    From my understanding ilvl is always better than socket, at least when comparing to the same item.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    For blademaster, aswell as most (if not all) trinkets higher ilvl will always trump sockets. In this case specifically, HC version will be better than normal socket.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    For blademaster, aswell as most (if not all) trinkets higher ilvl will always trump sockets. In this case specifically, HC version will be better than normal socket.
    Agreed, in most cases this is true. Some minor exceptions like Fel Spring Coil + Socket vs WF Fel Spring Coil

They are equal.

Unlike most trinkets the proc on the Blademaster's does not scale wt iLvl.

The proc does scale with your stats particularly Mastery (which is why BMs only get 2 blades and not 4), but aside from the difference in the amount of agility on it there isn't a difference between them.

How do the mirror benefit from mastery for MM? Do they receive the mastery buff to crit damage like MM do, or is it just an arbitrary stat used to scale the base mirror damage