Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    boo it would be escape from LA for me, get me in the good movie.
    I call dibs on the surfboard.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    Is that any worse than having a candidate who's under criminal investigation and is probably about to be indicted? Bernie's strength is policy, and though it's not ideal, I think he could power through the attack ads rather easily. There's less to attack him on in general, and most of the attacks are pandering to low information conservative voters who get all of their information from talk radio.
    If we chose the candidate based on the being electable we would be talking about Kasich on the republican side. I mean I voted for Bernie but come on she simply got more votes. Its over.

All of my Bernie friends are pretty unanimously voting Trump in the general.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    No surprise there, I guess. Let's hope it stays that way, and that Hillary becomes president. I rather have Obama for 8 more years, but I guess will have to do.
    Are you kidding me the democrats are dictators they are the stalin of our generation they do whatever they want at all costs.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    You should try some of the real stuff.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/

I read that on the reg. They shadowbanned me. I loathe the Berners because I know the Berners.
    Hillary's subreddit banned me for posting facts and asking honest questions about their positions. Every subreddit for a particular candidate has an insane bias that causes people to get really butthurt if you disagree with them or even question them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    You should try some of the real stuff.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/

I read that on the reg. They shadowbanned me. I loathe the Berners because I know the Berners.
    I would not be at all surprised if all the posters at r/SandersForPresident/ turned out to be a bunch of Republicans inadvertently trolling each other.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    All of my Bernie friends are pretty unanimously voting Trump in the general.
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...nt-back-obama/

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The temper tantrums happening in this thread have me rethinking whether or not I really want to vote for Sanders. Might just vote for Clinton at this point.
    I love the fact that both parties are just two sides of one coin but I just don't understand the mindset people like you have to want to vote for the worst person alive. What kind of life do you live? who were you raised by? wolves?

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    https://twitter.com/AP/status/739975278483656705

The associated press has called the race for Hillary Clinton, she has reached the magic number of 2,383 delegates, making her the first woman to be the nominee of a major political party.

Most media outlets won't call it til tomorrow I believe, I'm not sure where their math has said she's reached it, but according to them she has.

The race is over, Hillary Clinton has defeated Senator Bernie Sanders for the democratic Nomination.

The stage is set for the general election, Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump.
    GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT.

There is no race to call because AP is figuring in delegates that haven't been awarded yet because they cannot vote until the fucking National Convention.

Good fucking God, stop disenfranchising voters.

There have been nominee's in major party's for over 225 years -- This is the first time it's a woman.

History has been made today, or in some cases tomorrow, or in other cases in July when it's fully official.

But this is amazing. I expect that we will hear more about that glass ceiling tomorrow, in her speech, the one she talked about in her 2008 concession speech.

And when she gets elected, we'll hear how it has been shattered, i've been waiting a long time for this primary to be over. And now I just have 5 more months and finally she will be President of the United States.

8 years ago tomorrow she conceded to Obama, and when I listened to that speech, I said I hope in 8 years it's a different story, and thank god it is.
    I love how you mention nothing about what she thinks or does. You're happy she's doing well just because she's a woman. Sexist people are hilarious, especially when they don't think they're being sexist.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

There have been nominee's in major party's for over 225 years -- This is the first time it's a woman.

History has been made today, or in some cases tomorrow, or in other cases in July when it's fully official.

But this is amazing. I expect that we will hear more about that glass ceiling tomorrow, in her speech, the one she talked about in her 2008 concession speech.

And when she gets elected, we'll hear how it has been shattered, i've been waiting a long time for this primary to be over. And now I just have 5 more months and finally she will be President of the United States.

8 years ago tomorrow she conceded to Obama, and when I listened to that speech, I said I hope in 8 years it's a different story, and thank god it is.
    Yes because voting for someone because they are the first of something is the proper way to elect officials. How'd that work with Obama?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philwasted View Post
    She was 11 points ahead in the polls now she is trailing him by 2 points. Unlike sanders he will attack the shit out of her. Also remember how trump would not win the Republican nomination. and is campaign is a joke.
    RCP rolling average shows her up 2 points over Trump.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Yeah. It's actually a little disturbing how often you post on the sanders megathread just looking at your history.
    It is my favorite thread. I love arguing with those guys and this site doesn't ban me for internet fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    RCP rolling average shows her up 2 points over Trump.
    oh well statistical tie than, She was 11 points ahead of him a few mo ago

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    Oh, please. Obama did and still is doing his best at ruining the entire country. This is the one thing I have noticed is "I don't know what you are" but people like you having this unrational fear of the world blowing up. But yet you can't even recall the past 8 or 25 years of shitty things.
    I mean you are putting it as Obama is doing it on purpose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philwasted View Post
    oh well statistical tie than, She was 11 points ahead of him a few mo ago
    A few days ago Trump used to have the lead over her. And now the trend is reverting.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    Temper tantrums like...what?
    Like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So you'll vote for whom you were always going to vote, then. There are no Sanders supporters here who would "switch to Clinton" just because someone on a forum said a bad thing. That'd be like, you'd have no mind of your own, at all. You'd be a complete lemming.
    The thing most important to me this election cycle is anyone but Trump getting the presidency. I would prefer if it was Bernie. But the whole Bernie or Bust theme has really rubbed me the wrong way. I'd rather they not protest vote in an election where 1 (maybe 2) supreme court nomination(s) are in the balance.

Don't 'no true scotsman' me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Like this:

The thing most important to me this election cycle is anyone but Trump getting the presidency. I would prefer if it was Bernie. But the whole Bernie or Bust theme has really rubbed me the wrong way. I'd rather they not protest vote in an election where 1 (maybe 2) supreme court nomination(s) are in the balance.

Don't 'no true scotsman' me.
    Same here I always liked the guy and glad he had a great run but now is the time to consolidate efforts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    If we chose the candidate based on the being electable we would be talking about Kasich on the republican side. I mean I voted for Bernie but come on she simply got more votes. Its over.
    Kasich? The guy who destroyed Ohio and was still behind rubio in delegates weeks after rubio dropped out? Hell, he's still behind Rubio. Kasich is a joke. The only reason people saw him as legit was because he put on a "nice guy kasich" face to try and win the nomination. He was a terrible candidate from the beginning.

Electability right now means who has the most experience and who is most likely to win. Bernie wins both categories.

I agree it's over (unless a miracle indictment happens), but that's no reason we can't discuss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I mean you are putting it as Obama is doing it on purpose.
    I'm pretty sure he isn't doing by accident for the past 8 years, Either that or he is just that stupid.