Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Thank you for showing me an example of my original statement.
    Nope you're more welcome for factual statements that the SJW crowd can't accept like:

More white people were killed by police in 2015 even when accounting for population differences.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Actually black men are more ok with interracial dating than black women. Black women HATE a white woman taking their "fine ass" black men. There's this guy on youtube that I love that is always ranting about why he won't date most black women and the looks he gets from them when he's with a white woman.

Me personally I'm more appalled when there's a huge looks dissonance in a couple. Like wtf how is that hot guy/lady with that dumpster of a woman/man.
    When I lived in Baltimore, I remember black men being pretty pissed if they saw a white dude with a black chick, especially if she had a phat ass.

Like..violent smash you on the head with a brick mad.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Don't cha get mad when people automatically assume that just because you're gay that you know how to decorate a house, or pick out a nice wedding dress..

the nerve!!!
    I can hardly dress myself much less others in terms of color. Fit I can judge, color I'm clueless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Sure, I like gingers.

Despite their lack of soul and their propensity to steal souls from others.
    we don't steal them !.. we borrow them because we dont have one ... and we never give them back... ok i see how it can bee misconstrued as stealing.

You ever ask a group of black men what they think when a good looking black girl is with a white guy?

Yeah, tell me no black people can be racist
    Of course you give the example of a black guy poppin off about a white guy being with a black woman. Then want to equate that to black people in jobs, home ownership, education and as you put it. Socioeconomic issues.

When I lived in Baltimore, I remember black men being pretty pissed if they saw a white dude with a black chick, especially if she had a phat ass.

Like..violent smash you on the head with a brick mad.
    One of my last First Sergeants in the Army was a huge black guy with this short nerdy looking white Wisconsin looking wife and the black women in the unit were always talking about it behind their back(she was also in the unit). She actually ended up ETS'ing because of the harassment she had gotten and *gasp* one of the people involved was the EO for the unit....

Of course you give the example of a black guy poppin off about a white guy being with a black woman. Then want to equate that to black people in jobs, home ownership, education and as you put it. Socioeconomic issues.
    da fuck are you talking about.

I was giving you an example of how a black man can be racist.

When they ask you at the door, just claim that you identify as a black oppressed woman, who is trans-disabled and pansexual.
    They can't prove it of course, so they'll have to let you in.
    Win-win! Or loss-loss, depending on how you view the world...

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Lenonis is right actually.

White people can be bigoted and racist.

Black people can be bigoted, but they can't be racist. This is because all white people, everywhere, hold institutional power, and you need power+privilege (which again, all white people everywhere are born with) to oppress people with racism.

I think you need to go back and do some unlearning.
    Black People can be racist..Case in Point.. Albino Model Shaun Ross

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_Ross_%28model%29

Ross is of African-American descent. Born in the Bronx, when he was growing up, Ross dealt with much discrimination for being albino.
    He was bullied frequently by his peers, called names such as "Powder", "Wite-Out", and "Casper".[

I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

One of my last First Sergeants in the Army was a huge black guy with this short nerdy looking white Wisconsin looking wife and the black women in the unit were always talking about it behind their back(she was also in the unit). She actually ended up ETS'ing because of the harassment she had gotten and *gasp* one of the people involved was the EO for the unit....
    What do the terms ETSing and EO mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking priceless, what can I say.

Sorry what about jobs? Black people who are qualified equally when compared to another white candidate are more regularly hired. Let's not even bring up things like the New Haven CT firefighter promotion exam where they threw it out because the only people who passed were 3 white guys and 1-2 hispanic guys and no black guys passed. Also education there are far more opportunities as a person of color than there are for white people or asians for that matter which you pretty much need to have perfect grades, SAT, and tons upon tons of extracurriculars when meanwhile black or hispanic and you have a perfect SAT and you're good to go.

Nope you're more welcome for factual statements that the SJW crowd can't accept like:

More white people were killed by police in 2015 even when accounting for population differences.
    Didn't I destroy you on this fact before?

62% of population is white. So no shit. It will be greater in terms of pure numbers.

13% of population is black. So if we take the the actual percentage of those killed by police and equal it to 62% white. The number would be greater

Oh btw. There are no true statistics on police shooting. So we really do not know the number.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Black People can be racist..Case in Point.. Albino Model Shaun Ross

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_Ross_%28model%29

Ross is of African-American descent. Born in the Bronx, when he was growing up, Ross dealt with much discrimination for being albino.
    He was bullied frequently by his peers, called names such as "Powder", "Wite-Out", and "Casper".[

I think there's a documentary about Albinos in Africa on Netflix or something recently too and the discrimination they face.

Interestingly one of my friends recently linked me to a fb page of someone they thought highly of-- it was a black lesbian woman basically saying that white men should just accept when a minority feels a certain way and not question their opinion. When a heterosexual white man made a comment, she replied.to.hm saying you're white and straight you have no way to understand and your opinion doesn't matter.

How can you argue the oppressed should have opinions if you want to take the majority's away lol. I don't get it. Equality is not created through inequality.

Didn't I destroy you on this fact before?

62% of population is white. So no shit. It will be greater in terms of pure numbers.

13% of population is black. So if we take the the actual percentage of those killed by police and equal it to 62% white. The number would be greater

Oh btw. There are no true statistics on police shooting. So we really do not know the number.
    lol you can't even comprehend the statement so you keep destroying yourself.

EVEN WHEN ACCOUNTING FOR THE POPULATION DIFFERENCES. As in not only in raw numbers, but when you adjust the numbers for population, there were still slightly more white people killed by police in 2015. Yet what was all over the new? Black people. Why? because they want to riot and loot when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Lenonis is right actually.

White people can be bigoted and racist.

Black people can be bigoted, but they can't be racist. This is because all white people, everywhere, hold institutional power, and you need power+privilege (which again, all white people everywhere are born with) to oppress people with racism.

I think you need to go back and do some unlearning.
    Yeah, I know. That durned mute white trailer trash in a wheelchair has almost twenty times the power that a black man does, even more so than a group of black men.

This is a doubleplus fact, so you know it's true.

Charming. So if im a normal straight male i can't take part. But if im a normal straight male with a club foot i can. There is something terribly Adolf Hitler about all this.

Well, I believe struggles are more associated with socioeconomic status, and culture. That's just me though.
    Shhhhhh. The struggles only exist because of the systematic oppression, specifically designed to keep <insert_complaining_demographic_here> down.

Quote Originally Posted by lopus View Post
    some how the "+" has been turn into a negative, funny stuff. i think there was also atheism+ having the same problems
    That's exactly where the negative connotation with the [Word]+ combination comes from. It used to be Atheism, then it was Atheism+(intersectional feminism), which basically meant that you were infusing a lack of faith or belief in a deity with the ideology of a cult that believes in unseen forces.

Humanism+ however is just Humanism, but actually it's just Social Justice in a nice, appealing package. It still banks on the "except for if you're a white guy." concept.