Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Apparently as long as the body is producing prolactin(a hormone) you can lactate. Men have successfully lactated in history. We googled this at work one day when I jokingly said I'd be a wet nurse and they didn't believe that men can make milk.
    There is a certain tribe in Africa (the Aka) whose males are known to provide their babies with a nipple for when the women are out and about hunting for food. This is mostly to soothe the newborns and remind them that "mommy isn't too far away", but it is possible that it has eventually led to some of their men developing the ability to lactate.

You must have received quite a few stares when you set out to prove that men can also produce prolactin

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    He doesn't look like much of a body builder heh heh. Sounds like an excuse.
    lol i thought that too.

need to add some whey to that breast milk
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Two adults with a fetish, who care. They mad cause...let me stop

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Two people partaking in a consensual, non-violent activity that affects no one else... what is the problem, exactly? I mean, it can't be any different than ingesting other types of bodily fluid.

The people accusing her of "sexualizing breastfeeding" sound ridiculous. Breastfeeding has and always will be sexualized because 'breasts'.

I'm not saying you should point, stare and take photos of a woman publicly breastfeeding, but many people are hardwired with an innocently perverted mind; "ooh, boobies!" will be an automatic first thought before they can even stop themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotto Pantsu View Post
    Bodybuilder? Lol, the chick is bigger than him. Talk about failing at being "bodybuilder". Damn manlets these days.
    'Bodybuilding' is a journey, not a destination. That picture of him doesn't reveal anything about his physique. And besides, with all that natural protein his girlfriend is devoted to supplying him with, he's bound to make all kinds of gains. All kinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's weird and honestly, I'm not into that. I just wanna know why we even know about it personally
    Me too! No idea...

"Brad is said to be 'excited' about the health benefits as he is a 'gym buff'"

Out of a story about a breastfeeding adult, this is what I'm calling BS on. "Gym buff" must mean he buffs the floors of the gym after the gym closes.

Quote Originally Posted by Felquickie View Post
    There is a certain tribe in Africa (the Aka) whose males are known to provide their babies with a nipple for when the women are out and about hunting for food. This is mostly to soothe the newborns and remind them that "mommy isn't too far away", but it is possible that it has eventually led to some of their men developing the ability to lactate.

You must have received quite a few stares when you set out to prove that men can also produce prolactin
    Not as bad as the literal guy in one of the articles we found who was trying to do it every way possible (supposedly for the sake of his writing the article only) short of using drugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    Eh, that`s 1 TB of just one niche. In total it could amount to more than 7 TB`s.

#degenerate and proud!
    High five!