Don't you just hate hotel cleaners

So then I was lying on my hotel bed when all of a sudden I have this horrible banging noise at my hotel room door it turns out that it was five cleaners banging away vacuuming out the door I thought they were going to burst in my room and the man that I leave I really really really hate Hotel cleaners they give you no sense of privacy whatsoever it really is despicable the amount of times I felt as though I wrote they're going to burst through the door it really is just a telly after the annoying and what's worse is that they can't speak English so you have to literally put some outside go away really is just so annoying so then I was like oh my God leave me alone you stupid people going clean another person and room someone who is not in no

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never had a bad experience. Then again I don't stay in shitty hotels.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    lol...they aren't nearly as loud as the drunks walking around in the hall yelling at each other at 3:00 AM...

Yeah god forbid they do their job

That entire OP hurt my brain. One giant paragraph with terrible grammar
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pregnant chocolate bar View Post
    So then I was lying on my hotel bed when all of a sudden I have this horrible banging noise at my hotel room door it turns out that it was five cleaners banging away vacuuming out the door I thought they were going to burst in my room and the man that I leave I really really really hate Hotel cleaners they give you no sense of privacy whatsoever it really is despicable the amount of times I felt as though I wrote they're going to burst through the door it really is just a telly after the annoying and what's worse is that they can't speak English so you have to literally put some outside go away really is just so annoying so then I was like oh my God leave me alone you stupid people going clean another person and room someone who is not in no
    complaining about others speaking english when you cant even type out a paragraph in the same language?

I was just checking out hotels for a trip. At $200 a night, I'd hope to not be bothered by THAT noise, but party people.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I don't usually have bad experiences with them.

I do recall one time when I was a kid on vacation. I was about 13 at the time, and we were staying at a hotel on the beach. My brother and I had one room connected to another room (with that open door between the two walls, so we could freely move back and forth between the rooms) where my mom, dad, and sister were staying. The previous occupants of my room lost a wedding ring or something, and the hotel staff were trying to find it. They came in at like 7:00am and started looking around. They actually pulled my bed back from the wall (with me still in it - they later said they didn't see me and thought we weren't in the room at the time).

Mom was pissed when she found out. I'm not sure what came of it, but I know she went downstairs and had a talk with the hotel management.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-06-08 at 01:43 PM.

I'm usually up by the time the maids are banging around.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    i go on vacation to sleep

I typically put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door for the entirety of my stay, whether I'm in the room or not. No need for them to clean the room and make the bed and replace towels on a daily basis in my opinion.

Never had a problem with them banging around and making noise.

So, they are doing their job, and probably have another 50-200, more? or so rooms to do,

And your complaining

15+ Year Old Account
    Its not usually a problem at the hotels I stay at. I leave the do not disturb hanger on the doorknob and they don't bother me. If anything, its usually idiots in the hallway talking loudly at 2:00am that annoy me. Once there were 3 kids playing catch in the hall at 7:00am as well. Maids aren't really a problem though.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Don't lie, you're up banging the maids around. (This would be a better joke if you weren't married)

I don't hate hotel cleaners. I pity them.

Exhausting, shameful salaries and having to run from room to room that leaves you without lunch/toilet break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pregnant chocolate bar View Post
    So let me get this right? You hate hotel cleaners who can't speak English.. Yet you write an entire fucking paragraph in a single sentence that makes little to no sense :/ What the actual...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't blame the maids because you forgot to put the do not distrub sign up.

Or, you could tell the front desk you don't want anyone in your room.

In any case it's your fault, not theirs.

Nope, just spent a year on the road and I find my fellow guest to be much more of a problem than housekeeping. Most are fairly friendly and polite and if I did forget to put out the DnD sign, they just say sorry and leave. They also have been really good about moving to the side of hte hallway and moving their carts when they see me coming down the hall. Sometimes they even make me feel a bit weird like I'm going to beat them if they don't jump out of my way. You set 1 housekeeper on fire and it follows you forever!