Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah, I don't like her positions on digital privacy either. I think they're dangerous, in fact. The only candidate who disagrees with that, though, is Bernie, and he's out of the race.

- - - Updated - - -

Then stay out of the thread that's specifically about providing a basis for such assertions, and as importantly, why these things make Hillary Clinton so unelectable that people would be OK with allowing Trump to win instead.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Why+Hillary+Cli...an+evil+person

You can find enough proof there if you want to look for it. Best source you can have.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hate her.

But I specifically feel that she is a hypocrite by campaigning to reduce/remove/whatever money from politics, while her primary political backers remain some of the wealthiest people in the world. You can't take money from the Devil and then claim you're not going to allow people to take money from the Devil.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Between WWI and WWII, you mean during the Great Depression and finally culminating in a sneak attack by Japan in Pearl Harbor. That isolationism worked so well...
    Look at the graveyard of every Empire that sought to rule the world to keep itself safe...... look closely at our destiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Why+Hillary+Cli...an+evil+person

You can find enough proof there if you want to look for it. Best source you can have.
    Moving past the fact that lmgtfy is banned on MMOC, don't you suppose that the sort of framing you're suggesting might not net me the most balanced of sources?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

The problem with Hillary is she has been in the spotlight so many times for such a long time period that so many different things are and have been available to the public. I'm not sure you need a source to begin with, because chances are the negative comments directed at her are true.

- - - Updated - - -

Moving past the fact that lmgtfy is banned on MMOC, don't you suppose that the sort of framing you're suggesting might not net me the most balanced of sources?
    You asked for a source. I gave you the largest available source.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

I've seen people say that they know Trump is a liar but will still support him anyway, his being a liar is okay. The Republican hate for Hilary goes all the way back to her being on the Watergate investigation team that led to Nixon's resignation.

I don't hate Hillary. She get's a little shrill when she gets loud but most women do.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Eh, I'm pretty OK with people changing their stances on things, so long as they change it to a stance I support.
    It's the rate at which she does it that is alarming. From a very basic psychological standpoint, it shows that she isn't going on a moral compass of her own. She's riding the tide.

Um, she has won, though. I'm not sure why Bernie supporters can't accept this already.
    No, by technicality she actually hasn't won. She kind of forgot the fact that superdelegates haven't actually voted yet, they don't do that until the actual decision is made. So yes, that was a play to demoralize Sanders supporters.

Most of the media coverage I see about Clinton seems to be about how much people don't like or trust her. Trump gets painted as a nutjob (because he is), and Sanders gets painted as a stubborn idealist whose plans aren't really feasible.
    I'm guessing you do not watch any television media.

She's polling ahead of Trump at the moment, and that's even before Sanders drops out of the race. She's likely to get quite a bump when Sanders supporters have to move on, finally. Besides, Democratic candidates have a big advantage in general elections to start with, thanks to the stupid electoral college.
    You're missing one of the crucial parts of the campaign; the actual election. Donald Trump is an absolute master at mudslinging and honestly Hillary has so much mud to sling at that he's going to have a field day. Hillary has been painted by many as a shady individual because frankly, she is shady. She has a current FBI investigation that is of yet unresolved, the sheer level of flipflopping on issues, her bouncing between proud proclamations of both liberal and conservative views in a fairly short span of time...the problem with Hillary is that people frankly don't know who she is. Hillary is the living icon of political corruption and one of the shadiest political candidates we've ever seen.

Sanders has lost. He's done. It's time to move on.
    The details around his loss, with the superdelegates and the media string-pulling is exactly why people don't like her. That was the question, and I gave you an answer.
    This has nothing to do with Sanders, it has to do with Hillary. But the Sanders situation and the way she has responded to it is another very strong knock against her character.

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Ok you have to accept something, someone needs to get you back to reality. Here is something concrete and solid. A candidate can not win in modern presidential races with out some support of minorities and also women. It cannot happen. Trump will have a tiny support group from minorities, same with woman, how in the fuck can he ever win? Man, get out of your bubble dude. It's a shame natural selection does not remove ignorance from future generations.

Trump has no chance at all with out the above support. None. He doesnt have that support and will not get that support. Like holy shit...talk about organized ignorance that are Trump fans.
    Congratulations, that beautiful post of your showed that you read absolutely nothing I wrote. Please actually read next time you want to engage in a conversation.
    I think it's fairly obvious I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm not a Hillary supporter, either. I'd call myself a Bernie Sanders supporter, but honestly I'm more of just a supporter of any political candidate who isn't a corrupt shitshow of a human being. I'd probably vote for Hillary before Trump, but to pretend that Trump has zero support among minorities and women is ignorance. Should they support him? Probably not, but many will.
    Last edited by Irian; 2016-06-09 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I don't hate her.

But I specifically feel that she is a hypocrite by campaigning to reduce/remove/whatever money from politics, while her primary political backers remain some of the wealthiest people in the world. You can't take money from the Devil and then claim you're not going to allow people to take money from the Devil.
    I hate money in politics, but I have trouble hating individual politicians for using the system in the way it works right now. Getting anywhere in politics (nearly) requires that you court wealthy donors and special interests- it's hard to change the system if you don't win, and it's hard to win if you are playing with a more stringent set of rules than your opponents. What Bernie Sanders did, funding wise, was exceptional.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Um, she has won, though. I'm not sure why Bernie supporters can't accept this already.
    So? Winning the Democratic Party Primary doesn't really justify voting for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I find it interesting that both Trump and Hilary are being investigated by the feds and yet are the top contenders for the primary race. Isn't this a first in any presidential race? For any presidential candidate to be under investigation and still run?

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Because she's a liar, out of touch with the American people, too aggressive in her foreign policy, won't be respected by the majority of foreign male leaders, ineffective SoS during her tenure in office, etc...

Did I mention she's a liar?

Because shes a woman obviously.

But seriously She and her husband are probably the most two-faced lieing politicians of this generation. She just wants power, nothing more. She'd sell out anything in order to get elected, she doesn't care about anyone but herself.

I wouldn't vote for Bill (I was too young) and I won't vote for Hillary.

So this thread is about why people seem to dislike Clinton so much. Whenever I ask the question I see assertions about her being a corporate shill or being crooked or whatever, but people never seem to have anything to back up these pronouncements.

So for this thread, please indicate what you consider your political affiliation or place on the political spectrum, then explain why you dislike Hillary Clinton (especially if you dislike her enough to allow Trump to win), and please give specifics, examples of the reasons, not just vague assertions.
    You're asking a loaded question. Your question leads the audience to assume that they hate Clinton, and that's not something that's really constructive or productive to talk ab out.

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrade View Post
    You're asking a loaded question. Your question leads the audience to assume that they hate Clinton, and that's not something that's really constructive or productive to talk ab out.
    The thread is literally asking why we hate Clinton. He's asking for our opinion, was your account created just to run damage control for Clinton?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Because she is actually, factually the devil.
    This is why I hate her. Besides her policies, and flip flopping on positions. Not many people know what she looks like when addressing Goldman Sachs. Just look at this leaked photo of her giving that speech to Goldman Sachs. She looks like Diablo to me.

Because she is a politician. Not the profession. The personality type. Just like how that other crazy clown you have running around on the loose over there is a businessman.

At least Bernie is only a politician by profession.

- - - Updated - - -

You can close the thread now. I posted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yes, i hate this wretched fucking cunt.

i try not to hate anyone, but this sickening sack of shit got me.

my reason for hating her are two things. her proven failure ideals on foreign policy that have been proven multiple times through so many years to be a failure that does nothing but get people killed and waste american money.
    And yet, it's been shown time and again that there was nothing more she could have done personally, and she holds no responsibility for what happened at Benghazi. People need to get over that whole thing. We send American troops to the most dangerous locations in the world, and then use their deaths from that danger as political ammo. It's frankly pathetic to use American lives in such a petty way.

I dislike her because she's very obviously establishment politician, moneyed and has the continued interests of banks and big business at the heart of economic policy. Purely right wing economics. Her social policy is sound though, and is very much socially liberal. Any liberal voting Trump as a protest foot is seriously shooting themselves in the foot there.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Good luck to her if she gets elected and tries to take my firearms. She or her lackies are welcome to the bullets.

**AIRHORN.wav

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalia View Post
    The thread is literally asking why we hate Clinton. He's asking for our opinion, was your account created just to run damage control for Clinton?
    It's funny how easily deceived people have been by the Benghazi and email smear campaigns. People claim she's getting away with it because she's a politician, and yet it's her enemies, the Republicans, who were the ones doing the investigations and inquiries, and they couldn't actually find anything on it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"