Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    She's a war hawk. She's friends with henry kissinger. She has bad judgement, supports TPP, and takes money from special interests who will undoubtedly influence her decisions in office (as they have in the past despite her claims to the contrary). She's a liar who says things just to get support. I could go on, but we all have google, so I'll leave it at that.

Deleted
    Unqualified, and is dangerous to herself, and the people around her

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Again, you're not offering any counterpoints as to why my argument was stupid, you simply keep playing the fallacy game.

My argument was poorly worded and indeed, created a fallacy, but the baseline argument is there.

"Trump may be a candidate, but prove Hilary won't be worse"

That's a valid question.

Show how Hilary will be a better candidate than trump.

Is this what your social science degree taught you?
    Why do I need to so when you just admitted what you did? And are continuing to do. It's your job in that argument to show how she will be worse. Not demanding someone, somehow prove she won't be. So your baseline argument is a variation of your theme of proving a negative and is not a valid question.

Now asking the person to show that Hillary is a better candidate than Trump is a valid question. But that is not what you did originally nor asked. But I am so glad to help you correct your silliness. Thus endth the lesson.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Well, I probably could give about thirty reasons of the top off my head, but for the sake of time I will say this:

Hillary Clinton is all about standing up for rape victims until it comes to the dozens of women that Bill has raped/assaulted. Once it gets to that point she couldn't give two fucks about women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    The GOP is being funded by oil companies... (under various names and Super PAC's), Trump not being funded by them directly (which you cannot really tell because the money is funneled through PAC's) is irrelevant when he is giving the oil, coal, and gas companies everything they have been asking for.
    To add to this. Here is Trump saying 'bomb the shit out of them... Give their oil to Exxon, they are great people':

https://youtu.be/aWejiXvd-P8

I know, Trump's own YouTube site is liberal media at it again. But, good luck finding Hilary saying anything remotely similar. He quite literally, lobby or not, wants to use tax payer dollars to give Exxon oil fields.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Bernie
    At the same time i will never vote Hillary even if that means voting trump. At least you can kind of understand the guy. I can't relate to Hillary at all.

I was still fairly upset he lost in my home state RIP BERNIE 2K16
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

The main thing I got out of this thread? People listen to the rhetoric they want and ignore facts. They embellish and over dramatize. They are vague in their reasoning. They are petty and small. They judge people for their actions and judge themselves by their own intentions. People are haters.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsphinx View Post
    1.) She’s a liar. Not just in political terms, but a verified liar. Here are some of the noteworthy ones: Irish Peace Process, her vote in favor of the war in Iraq, her reasoning for using an illegal personal server for state business, she was “broke” when she left the white house despite Bill’s 200k / year salary, that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia, where Chelsea was on 9/11, and the attack on Benghazi was because of some video on youtube.
    Thanks for giving specifics.

I'm not going to claim she doesn't lie. I will say the final bit about Benghazi was a very reasonable position to take on the subject. She said it was about the video the day after the video came out and while we were still in the middle of the incident with the fog of war everywhere. She did what she could with the information she had, which I wouldn't call lying. I'd call it getting it wrong.

I'll also say that I don't think she's a worse liar than Trump, who even lies about pretending to be someone else entirely.

2.) She was MIA when the call came in RE: Benghazi, then responded to congressional criticism with “At this point, what difference does it make”. It makes a big difference to the families of the 4 AMERICANS who lost their lives
    This whole thing seems like a storm in a teacup to me. Whether it was an "act of terror" or a "terrrorist attack" and whether it was instigated as a result of that video or on its own, none of that seems to change the nature of the thing. A lot of statements were made under the fog of war in the middle of an emergency situation. You can claim that it was handled badly and that they should have avoided making statements until the incident was over and all the information known, but honestly it all seems like a mountain of a molehill to me.

3.) She defended a child rapist and laughed about it. Seriously… http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ctim-says.html
    No, she didn't, as posted earlier in this thread: http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...ghed-about-it/

4.) Has accepted millions of dollars from foreign governments to the Clinton Foundation, and has yet to prove where that money has gone. This is from countries who are known sponsors of terrorism, and while she was still active as the Secretary of State. Conflict of interest…much?
    When you run an international charitable foundation, this sort of thing happens.

5.) She’s been endorsed by Barack Hussein Obama. ‘Nuff said.
    Right, because she IS Barack Obama, 2.0. A moderate centrist candidate.

6.) Sided with her husband against the countless number of women who accused him of sexual misbehavior, even referring to one of them as trailer trash. Women’s rights only seem to matter when it’s not women who’ve been raped by your husband, then you need to keep your filthy slut mouth shut.
    Lewinski is the only one I'm really familiar with, but I'd rather not get involved in the marital lives of others.

7.) She’s not the champion of the middle class the claims to be. In her recent speech RE: wealth inequality, she was wearing a $12,500 Armani blazer… Seriously? She has a personal chef, Chelsea has gone to private schools, she owns a private jet, and makes over $200k for a speaking engagement. Sounds like middle class to me…
    Yeah, she doesn't seem like much of a champion of the middle class to me, either, but what else is new?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of her policies in the slightest. But I am able to read people quite well I think and I've always not liked the look of her.

Plus I know at least five people who have interacted with her closely, generally as protection while they were police officers, who have heard her say just horrible things about the people, the police, secret service, etc.

If it was just one guy I could dismiss it. But it's been at least five and not a single one heard anything good come out of her mouth. Three of them voted for her husband back in the day.

I will never vote for someone I don't immediately trust.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by lordsphinx View Post
    1.) She’s a liar. Not just in political terms, but a verified liar. Here are some of the noteworthy ones: Irish Peace Process, her vote in favor of the war in Iraq, her reasoning for using an illegal personal server for state business, she was “broke” when she left the white house despite Bill’s 200k / year salary, that she was under sniper fire in Bosnia, where Chelsea was on 9/11, and the attack on Benghazi was because of some video on youtube.

2.) She was MIA when the call came in RE: Benghazi, then responded to congressional criticism with “At this point, what difference does it make”. It makes a big difference to the families of the 4 AMERICANS who lost their lives

3.) She defended a child rapist and laughed about it. Seriously… http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ctim-says.html

4.) Has accepted millions of dollars from foreign governments to the Clinton Foundation, and has yet to prove where that money has gone. This is from countries who are known sponsors of terrorism, and while she was still active as the Secretary of State. Conflict of interest…much?

5.) She’s been endorsed by Barack Hussein Obama. ‘Nuff said.

6.) Sided with her husband against the countless number of women who accused him of sexual misbehavior, even referring to one of them as trailer trash. Women’s rights only seem to matter when it’s not women who’ve been raped by your husband, then you need to keep your filthy slut mouth shut.

7.) She’s not the champion of the middle class the claims to be. In her recent speech RE: wealth inequality, she was wearing a $12,500 Armani blazer… Seriously? She has a personal chef, Chelsea has gone to private schools, she owns a private jet, and makes over $200k for a speaking engagement. Sounds like middle class to me…
    This is literally step by step GOP talking points that has been regurgitated ad nauseam, even after many of the things have be refuted or just lack common basic reasoning, like complaining about a rich women wearing designer clothing (which she prob got for free for the advertising) or criticizing the press breafing talking points that was more or less approved by from the cia/intelligence departments

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Hillary says that all rape victims should be believed. But then doesn't think any of her husbands victims are believable.

And why is everyone blasting Trump? Saying why you dislike Trump is not the topic of why you dislike hillary. Talking about someone else is not a defense of hillary, you just show your bias.
    The topic is about why you dislike Hillary so much that you'd be willing to let Trump win.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Jencsik View Post
    I voted Bernie
    At the same time i will never vote Hillary even if that means voting trump. At least you can kind of understand the guy. I can't relate to Hillary at all.

I was still fairly upset he lost in my home state RIP BERNIE 2K16
    Well many understand he uses racism, dislikes minorities and wants to go back to the 60's which was a bad time for many minorities. Voting for Trump shows people a lot about you..the voter..this is black and white. Vote for Trump, that is your right but remember this, 5 years from now you will not admit to voting for him. I guarantee that.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    So this thread is about why people seem to dislike Clinton so much. Whenever I ask the question I see assertions about her being a corporate shill or being crooked or whatever, but people never seem to have anything to back up these pronouncements.

So for this thread, please indicate what you consider your political affiliation or place on the political spectrum, then explain why you dislike Hillary Clinton (especially if you dislike her enough to allow Trump to win), and please give specifics, examples of the reasons, not just vague assertions.
    Brief generalization:

She is just another politician in a suit that has been bought and sold by the media and corporations. Obviously this has been the case for almost every politician for a century, but now most Americans are just getting fed up with it. I am personally sick of the lies coming out of her mouth and the flip flops on her positions on certain policies. She blows with the wind ... like most other politicians. This is why there is so much approval for Bernie and Trump (from the right). People are sick of it and desperate for change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Policies aside, it is a gut feeling. Everything about her screams in my mind, turn around and run away.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's the Democratic Party presumptive nominee for President, no other reason is needed to dislike her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Well many understand he uses racism, dislikes minorities and wants to go back to the 60's which was a bad time for many minorities. Voting for Trump shows people a lot about you..the voter..this is black and white. Vote for Trump, that is your right but remember this, 5 years from now you will not admit to voting for him. I guarantee that.
    I don't think that's true. I voted Obama both times and i was happy with my decision, I'm not going to feel bad voting for him either. Last night after sweeping yet another state he made his first attempt to scoop up the independent votes by agreeing with senator sanders policy's. That may seem like a small move but in reality. Many pro-Bernie people dislike Hillary because she's pretty much not genuine. I feel as trump has a very high chance to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Policies aside, it is a gut feeling. Everything about her screams in my mind, turn around and run away.
    This x1000000000000
    Last edited by Sickjen; 2016-06-08 at 07:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    No its not, its completely against the constitution for starters
    It's amazing how many people do not seem to understand the simple fact that the constitutional rights of U.S. citizens are not guaranteed to people who do not have U.S. citizenship.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    The topic is about why you dislike Hillary so much that you'd be willing to let Trump win.
    Misleading title. Still not answering why you have to bash someone else instead of promoting your candidate. Tell me why you need to defend hilary by bashing Trump instead of just telling why hillary should win?

And answer the damn question as to why she thinks all women should be believed unless they accused her husband?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people hate any politician, aside from having very strong objections against their policies or personalities? Well, because people love to have someone to hate - that makes them feel better, as they now think, "That person has achieved so much, and still I am better than them!".

Personally, I do not "hate" any candidates. I very strongly dislike Trump's personality and policies, I dislike Sanders' economical policies, and I dislike the fact that Clinton is an old part of the establishment and isn't going to carry out the needed reforms - but "hate"? That's the word I reserve for someone who has done something especially nasty, like, I don't know, has eaten 100 children with me watching and laughed.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Yeah, pretty much. She's a terror in a pantsuit.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.