Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I remember back when those were originally leaked, and I threw this together in like 2 minutes to show how ridiculous the whole thing was;

Without an actual source and independent verification, it's not credible, you can write literally anything you want and make up whatever bullshit you like. If that's your "evidence", then clearly what I just gave you is clear "proof" that Clinton's a Satanist Illumiinati Lizardkin. Or maybe your whole argument is based on nothing.
    I never thought you had a sense of humor Endus, but the nice touch of September 38th really gave me a good chuckle. I appreciate the little nuances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    I wish many of you would actually read the law before you comment on it
    That's the problem. You need to understand the basics of the law, before you make accusations.

Gross negligence is given when a person disregards something deliberately and fully on purpose.
    Which in case of Clinton's emails would mean, that she had set up a server and written emails for one purpose only.
    The purpose to deliberately ignore any security measures, and endanger the USA.
    Firstly that was not the case, secondly it would be very hard to prove if it would have been the case.
    Gross negligence is not the same as negligence. The latter was given, and that is not punishable by law.
    It would require the person to admit it, and apologize... And I think Clinton did that.

Additionally, AP also reported that the problem with the compromising could stem from the emails made public by the state department.
    Something I've always argued to be outright idiotic.
    But, who cares on the other side of the fence, right?
    Clinton did something...... Show us the proof, we're ready to hang her.
    Now, that the mob had it's will, don't be surprised if it has negative consequences.

If something is classified, it's classified, and needs to remain classified.
    Then we aren't suppose to read it. As we can read it, destructive elements can read it too.

I am all for going after politicians when they fuck up.
    But when that hunt turns into a witch hunt with negative consequences for other people that are "innocent" a line has been crossed.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Again all this could have been handled had she had the proper oversight with a properly appointed Inspector General overseeing her actions.

Not having an Inspector General during her entire tenure as Secretary of State is pretty god damn fishy. Especially with part of her term serving during the period of a democratically controlled congress.

I believe there is high chance of abuse of power here by the Obama administration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    If any information that needs the utmost security would be the names of CIA operatives we have in the field because we all know if those names are ever reviled to our foes it literally puts their lives at risk

and before the tired discredited argument about intent is used again I will once again provided the law

all that needs to be shown is H. Clinton operated under Gross Negligence and the latest State Department IG report made it abundantly clear she operated with Gross Negligence
    NO she wasn't authorized to use a private email server for State Department business
    NO she didn't have the authority to use a private email server for State Department business
    NO she would not have been granted permission if asked to use a private email server for State Department business
    YES she violated State Department rules regulation and polices by using a private email server for State Department business
    YES she and her staff was warned repeatedly against using private devices to conduct State Department business

If that doesn't constitute Gross Negligence I don't know what would
    Could have might have maybe did...

..and yet none of that happened.

Speculation is speculation and this horse has been dead for a long time.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Cool. I assume Richard Armitage was prosecuted too...oh wait, he only definitely leaked a CIA name...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that the federal government is so safe and immune to intrusion.

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security...ackers-n370556
    http://energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2...f5/IG-0900.pdf

Plus,
    in 2012 the Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration was hacked
    in the same year, a Russian attack on the Department of Defense occurred.
    in 2014 the National Weather Service was hacked (wtf... why? LOL)
    same year, Department of State was hacked.

All in all, federal servers are everything but safe.
    A professional commercial server can be effectively more secure at this point.
    We know Clinton's server was attacked too, but it's not that nothing could have ever been compromised without such server.
    The use of out of house email was not prohibited. And I don't see much of a difference between one's own server and say for example hillary@yahoo.com
    The former can only be scandalous if the latter is treated the same way, which it wasn't.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."