Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    nope. the israelis have colonized west bank zones, have an embargo on gaza, built walls, forced thousands of palestinians to relocate, and commit war crimes (like bombing civilians) in a common basis
    Most times Israel is doing airstrikes is after hamas have launched missiles into israeli civilian areas, so maby they should stop with that, they almost always miss anyways, homemade shitty missiles lol.

While most of what you said is correct, there are still some subtle differences:

nope. the israelis have colonized west bank zones
    Correct. Not all but definitely part of it.

, have an embargo on gaza
    Partly correct. Weapon embargo and embargo on materials that can be used to make weapons. Gaza gets 50 trucks per day with all their needs including water and electricity (paid by my taxes).

, built walls
    Correct. we built a wall so they don't enter Israel. They are not Israeli citizens so why should they have free access to Israel? Do you know many states where you can pass freely across the border? Why a wall and not a simple fence? because they managed to pass the fence like they do in Europe now.

, forced thousands of palestinians to relocate,
    This is not correct unless you are talking 50-70 years ago. back then ~half mil relocated and same number of jews (actually more) also relocated (deported) from arab states.

and commit war crimes (like bombing civilians) in a common basis
    While the result is correct, you do understand the civilians are NOT the target right? we bomb places from where missiles are fired and if there are civilians near then they might get hurt. The target is the missile launchers, NOT the civilians.

P.S. attacking a a source of fire NOT a war crime EVEN if civilians are near, and usually we don't bomb it if we see civilians near ( a mistake in my pov).

Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    I reckon that within 100 years palestina will just be a massive parking lot or maybe called the radiation zone.
    There's a reason why in my favourite universe, Deus Ex, Israel doesn't even exist anymore because it was nuked to hell.

Just because Israel is an occupying force doesn't justify or excuse civilian killings, or minimize the seriousness of random acts of violence. Civilians are not an acceptable target. Opening fire in a restaurant is not going to further any of the political goals of Palestinian liberation.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazad View Post
    Because Israel is building labor and death-camps and gas cells for Palestinians ... that is a perfectly valid comparison
    Yeah they are building those in america to, whats a fella to do?

nope. the israelis have colonized west bank zones, have an embargo on gaza, built walls, forced thousands of palestinians to relocate, and commit war crimes (like bombing civilians) in a common basis
    Israel killing civilians in a common basis? Mind linking me some recent "civilian bombings" Israel has made?
    Try not getting confused by the daily stabbings and shooting Israelis suffer from by the hands of the poor Palestinians.

Civilian casualties happen when there's war, unavoidable. Especially when the opposing side is fighting from civilian locations. Spewing shit like Israel committing war crimes by targeting civilians is just pure bigotry.

Also, you're really complaining about the embargo and travel restrictions? just four days ago Israel lifted a lot of restrictions and allowed easy passage to Israel for the Ramadan. 'Lo and behold four days later there's a shooting in the most central area in Israel with 4 murdered.
    Last edited by Svens; 2016-06-10 at 03:21 AM.

Sorry, anyone that thinks either side is in the wrong or right is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Svens View Post
    Israel killing civilians in a common basis? Mind linking me some recent "civilian bombings" Israel has made?
    There's little point. You'd excuse any killings as acceptable collateral damage, which you already went ahead and did in the next paragraph.

The doctrine of using disproportionate force to punish civilians for the sins of the hostile force Israel is targeting is simply a basic fact of how their military operates.

He [Israeli general Gadi Eizenkot] said that what happened in the Dahiya (also transliterated as Dahiyeh and Dahieh) quarter of Beirut in 2006 would, "happen in every village from which shots were fired in the direction of Israel. We will wield disproportionate power against [them] and cause immense damage and destruction. From our perspective, these are military bases. [...] This isn't a suggestion. It's a plan that has already been authorized. [...] Harming the population is the only means of restraining Nasrallah.
    - Source

This isn't some random Israeli general getting a hard-on about blowing up civilian infrastructure. This was one of the commanders of the Israeli operations against Lebanon, a man who is currently the supreme commander of the IDF. The idea that Israel targets civilians is beyond dispute.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Sorry, anyone that thinks either side is in the wrong or right is an idiot.
    i think no one considers that, or at least no one who is sane. this is far more complicated than red vs blue
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazad View Post
    Because Israel is building labor and death-camps and gas cells for Palestinians ... that is a perfectly valid comparison
    I'm pretty sure the french resistance killed Nazis before 1942, which is when the deportation started. With that said, I do agree that killing civilians is not the same thing as killing soldiers.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fokstar View Post
    Those are internment camps, not "death camps".
    Last edited by zephid; 2016-06-10 at 04:46 AM.

Talked to a person from France yesterday, she thought Israel is a Muslim country. How much would i expect people in gaming forum to have a clue about Middle East conflict that is not based on rumors Muslims are expert in spreading? Not much. But the fact remain that this is the only conflict that interests the entire Western Liberal world, rest that leaves hundreds thousands dead and millions homeless is not that interesting as it does not involve Jews.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    While the result is correct, you do understand the civilians are NOT the target right? we bomb places from where missiles are fired and if there are civilians near then they might get hurt. The target is the missile launchers, NOT the civilians.

P.S. attacking a a source of fire NOT a war crime EVEN if civilians are near, and usually we don't bomb it if we see civilians near ( a mistake in my pov).
    The UN seem to disagree considering the ever growing list of UN resolutions against Israel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldarus View Post
    Talked to a person from France yesterday, she thought Israel is a Muslim country. How much would i expect people in gaming forum to have a clue about Middle East conflict that is not based on rumors Muslims are expert in spreading? Not much. But the fact remain that this is the only conflict that interests the entire Western Liberal world, rest that leaves hundreds thousands dead and millions homeless is not that interesting as it does not involve Jews.
    What a mess of a post. Wouldn't really know to begin here.
    You must have no decency or dignity to claim something so silly openly in public.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    The UN seem to disagree considering the ever growing list of UN resolutions against Israel.
    The UN does not make the rules.

According to the UN Israel has 4 times more resolutions that the entire world together (including North Korea, Iran, Syria, all Africa ect.).

The UN turned into a not funny joke.

Do YOU actually think that Israel is the WORST country in the world? (~10 times worse than second place?).

P.S
    It turned out this terror attack was planned and executed by ISIS. Not that I think this will change anything in anti-Israeli minds here. For them it will always be because of "poor palestinians" and "occupation" and that Israel "deserve" it (I mean they are Nazis).

I guess ISIS also think Paris, Brussel and pretty much entire Europe are Nazis and that is why they attack them...
    Europe -you should stop being Nazis. Maybe then ISIS will stop attacking you.
    Last edited by Holas; 2016-06-10 at 08:20 AM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    have an embargo on gaza
    Partly correct. Weapon embargo and embargo on materials that can be used to make weapons.
    How do you make weapons from tampons? (one of the many embargoed items).

Gaza gets 50 trucks per day with all their needs
    50 trucks for all the needs of 1.8m people, are these trucks coming from Gallifrey?

This is not correct unless you are talking 50-70 years ago.
    He's talking about the last couple of years, Israel routinely destroys settlements, drives people from their homes then builds new homes for it's people.

While the result is correct, you do understand the civilians are NOT the target right?
    Well you should probably consider investing in training your military properly then because an unintentional 15:6 civilian/insurgent kill ratio is pretty incompetent, if it's not their aim then they are wasting a lot of munitions.

i think no one considers that, or at least no one who is sane. this is far more complicated than red vs blue
    Interesting
    when there was a terror attack in France, you also thought "there is no right and wrong"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Well you should probably consider investing in training your military properly then because an unintentional 15:6 civilian/insurgent kill ratio is pretty incompetent, if it's not their aim then they are wasting a lot of munitions.
    sorry we didn't die enough to satisfy your israeli death ratio.
    it's wasn't for lack of trying on their part.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    sorry we didn't die enough to satisfy your israeli death ratio.
    it's wasn't for lack of trying on their part.
    Either you didn't read the post you quoted, or you quoted the wrong one.

Either you didn't read the post you quoted, or you quoted the wrong one.
    your point was the ratio is "problematic" cause they had more "civilians" dead, right?
    what did i not understand?

How do you make weapons from tampons? (one of the many embargoed items).
    No idea. Ask your friends.

50 trucks for all the needs of 1.8m people, are these trucks coming from Gallifrey?
    Check pictures of gaza markets - they have everything they need.

He's talking about the last couple of years, Israel routinely destroys settlements, drives people from their homes then builds new homes for it's people.
    Either stop spreading this lie or bring the name of the settlement. your are LYING! do you understand this? repeating a LIE does not make it correct.

Again I showed you that it is closer to 1:1 but nothing goes in. Why do I bother? Either prove that what I showed you is incorrect or stop parroting lies.

Deleted
    Holas accusing Caervek of being friends with "people building bombs".
    Classy. Caervek, have a look at my signature. This is the guy you're talking to so don't expect anything constructive.