TV prank show with terrorist theme goes too far

So there's this prank show in Egypt like "Candid Camera". They capture this singer and hold her captive. Who the hell thought this was a good idea? lol

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Is that...legal?

Where did they go too far? Title exaggerates it a bit. I was expecting someone to think it was real and end up shooting one of the pranksters or something along those lines. Instead its just a funny prank...

Deleted
    Just a prank bro... ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR

What's funny about tricking someone into fearing for their life?

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Is that...legal?
    I don't know about in Egypt, but in the States kidnapping as a "prank" is still kidnapping if the person presses charges.
    Last edited by Gib Lover; 2016-06-09 at 06:28 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    "GET THE SUICIDE BELT!"
    "just a prank bro!"

this is just disgusting.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I don't know about in Egypt, but in the States kidnapping as a "prank" is still kidnapping of the person presses charges.
    Yeah, in the states she would own that entire network now and everyone involved would be facing felony charges.

I bet she knew it was a prank. Its just to get attention. TV is almost always fake. Dont believe everything .

Deleted
    Depends on if it was a "real" prank or just set up commedy. Not that they'll tell you that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Yeah, in the states she would own that entire network now and everyone involved would be facing felony charges.
    And that's why I'm starting to hate my country and other 1st world like it. Some pranks are meant to scare the living shit out of you, don't be a bitch and then sue after, she wasn't harmed in anyway besides being scared, and if scaring someone is against the law then we need to ban Halloween in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    And that's why I'm starting to hate my country and other 1st world like it. Some pranks are meant to scare the living shit out of you, don't be a bitch and then sue after, she wasn't harmed in anyway besides being scared, and if scaring someone is against the law then we need to ban Halloween in that case.
    There's "haha I jumped out and scared you" and "OMG you should have seen the look on your face when you thought we were going to outfit you with a suicide belt"

That's if this whole thing is 100% real and not a staged thing that she was in on, of course.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2016-06-09 at 06:39 PM.

fake as fuck and i mean the reaction from the woman ¬¬

They terrorized her and others by becoming terrorists for tv ratings......and thought "I'm sorry for annoying you" would make things ok?

I love these ones

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of these "prank" type things are set up with actors. Either way, it's just a prank, bro

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I love these ones
    The bag throwing ones are hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

She got Allahu Akbar'ed

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The bag throwing ones are hilarious.
    Haha yeah it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    She got Allahu Akbar'ed
    It was a blast she said!