Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Please note that people can see your battletag from your signature, if that bothers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Please note that people can see your battletag from your signature, if that bothers you.
    Yeah, perhaps the first time a call with a battletag is made, the server should generate and redirect the user to a random url that led to the same picture. That way people would have an annonymous signature.

Of course, the server would have to keep a list of every matching battletag and its url, so that the picture gets updated whenever the latter gets a call.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Yeah, perhaps the first time a call with a battletag is made, the server should generate and redirect the user to a random url that led to the same picture. That way people would have an annonymous signature.

Of course, the server would have to keep a list of every matching battletag and its url, so that the picture gets updated whenever the latter gets a call.
    Due to the nature of the way we create the signatures, we're trying to avoid saving any data on our servers to reduce the bandwidth usage as we're currently the only API providers for overwatch as well, we generate the signature, but the statistics it's self are live displayed directly through our API system, meaning the signatures we make are only a base background and the avatars, the rest is displayed over the signature using Node, and because the statistics are generated on the fly and are live, as in they're constantly talking back/forth with the playoverwatch services having to encode the URL on creation would cause issues for the people that don't use our generator on the website, meaning their signature would no longer work at all, however that being said, there are ways around this, but before we approach that we want to configure it to so that the signatures load faster, as well as that we find that it isn't that much of a big problem as all players can do with a Btag is add you as a friend, but that's just our POV, we will review and see what's possible.

Also just bare in mind that Statistics websites for overwatch already display your btag as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    keeps giving me techfreak..
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    keeps giving me techfreak..
    Hey Huntaer, what's your Btag? (pm me if needs be) so that we can debug , if you're using the Generator, it seems that you need to wait a few seconds for it to update, i'm not at home atm, i'll have to check the code properly when i get back, but i can still do some minor updates
    Last edited by mmoc5242775626; 2016-06-11 at 11:54 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was working, but currently doesn't work for me at all via generator or direct url.

Getting a 504 time-out error via url and the generated sig doesn't update via the generator.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Was working, but currently doesn't work for me at all via generator or direct url.

Getting a 504 time-out error via url and the generated sig doesn't update via the generator.
    Can i get your Battletag please so i can debug? without the info i can't try and recreate it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post

We have found the issue, blizzard currently assign Prestige icons to everyone past level 100, the downside is that there are 1891 prestige icons compared to the 100 icons before prestiging the issue you have is that you're above 100, and we weren't aware blizzard assign a new rank image per every level past 101, blizzard have unfortunately made it next to impossible for us to not only find the Icons, as they are encoded by blizzard into a cloudfront url, example: https://d1u1mce87gyfbn.cloudfront.net/game/playerlevelrewards/0x0250000000000933_Rank.png the part we need is the 0x0250000000000933_Rank.png unfortunately finding EVERY single one of these is next to impossible as they are pretty much everywhere, but they are also not directly numeric like 1-2-3-4 it's like 5-234-188-12-1, if you look at the Statistics websites, they've had the same issue, so instead they simply show text based levels, 100/200/300, we're going to do that once we get a better Design for the Signature, but until then we're going to replace ALL prestige based icons with a different background image with a printed prestige icon onto it for every 100 levels, this will solve your issue until we get a new design.

We're working on a fix on our test server, will update once it's live.

- - - Updated - - -

We have now updated the Generator/API, Profiles with prestige shouldn't be a problem anymore, also added 405 Error and & 404 error for profile not found & hero not found.

Code:
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/NOTFOUND/signature/avatar/signature.png

Examples of people that have prestiged

Credits to Eclipse rank 1 Worldwide currently for levels. (prestige 2)

Code:
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/us/Eclipse-1284/signature/avatar/signature.png

Credits to paradise rank 20 Worldwide currently for levels (prestige 1)

Code:
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/us/paradise-1495/signature/avatar/signature.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korle View Post
    Hey Huntaer, what's your Btag? (pm me if needs be) so that we can debug , if you're using the Generator, it seems that you need to wait a few seconds for it to update, i'm not at home atm, i'll have to check the code properly when i get back, but i can still do some minor updates
    Sent the battletag in a PM
    Thanks for replying!
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Sent the battletag in a PM
    Thanks for replying!
    Hey Huntaer, sent you a PM fixing your signature

Deleted
    hey thats pretty cool!

not going to do mine because my win late is absurdly low and everyone else seems to have 50% win rate, making me feel bad!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    hey thats pretty cool!

not going to do mine because my win late is absurdly low and everyone else seems to have 50% win rate, making me feel bad!
    Nothing wrong with having a low win rate Peggle!, unfortunately a lot of people that play solo tend to lose their games, I've managed to get a 54% simply by playing as a group of 6 xD, I've got a lot of friends however that have sub 50, nothing to be ashamed of

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    hey thats pretty cool!

Well I think by around 100 matches or more it starts to even out around 50%.

Awesome, thanks for this.

Deleted
    Glad you like it!, any feedback is more than welcome

I keep getting a 404 error even when putting in my battletag in correctly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty cool, but I think it could be reworked to match the Overwatch aesthetic way better. Switching the font would be a good start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Test test test

Sweet, is there any chance we can get other stats aside form W/L?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    yay thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Did something just happen with the api? Everyone shows broken images now
    Weird, mine works for this post, but not past ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exionfatalis View Post
    I keep getting a 404 error even when putting in my battletag in correctly.
    If you PM me your Battletag i'll debug it for you and give you your Correct Signature, this can sometimes happen when there is an Avatar icon in the B.net system we don't have locally saved (unfortunately there are over 100 Icons, so we have to gather them all )

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Did something just happen with the api? Everyone shows broken images now
    Weird, mine works for this post, but not past ones
    We've been restarting our API throughout today to fix some issues with SSL/HTTPS services as well as our email SMTP services, this could be why, it should be fixed now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Test test test

Sweet, is there any chance we can get other stats aside form W/L?
    Hopefully once we get a new Design we can add options for different stats
    Last edited by mmoc5242775626; 2016-06-12 at 10:58 PM.