Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome! Thanks for doing this

my winrate is red at 49% so I'm ashamed of using it
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Deleted
    is there a wow version of this sigature you can get cos id love one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    is there a wow version of this sigature you can get cos id love one
    I'm sure we can put something together, we'd probably need to know the type of stats & such people would wish to display or whether people would like to just pick whatever stat they wanted :P, but i'm sure it's something we could accommodate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korle View Post
    I'm sure we can put something together, we'd probably need to know the type of stats & such people would wish to display or whether people would like to just pick whatever stat they wanted :P, but i'm sure it's something we could accommodate
    oh great sounds awesome, well heres a few suggestions i would like on my signature, days played,title,mounts obtained,achievement score,feats of strength

Man I wish the played time included beta, I need to play way more Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dwtardis View Post
    hi,
    these url cant work~please help me~~
    api.lootbox.eu/pc/cn/浅若笙-5203/signature/mei/signature.png
    api.lootbox.eu/pc/cn/你的春哥-5348/signature/bastion/signature.png
    api.lootbox.eu/pc/cn/黑白树叶-5418/signature/avatar/signature.png
    thank you~
    These should now work, we're now working on UTF-8 Transition so the name Displays correctly, but for now the signatures will work.

Deleted
    Thanks for making this!

The sigs don't seem to be working anymore. Anyone know what happened?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    The sigs don't seem to be working anymore. Anyone know what happened?
    We had an issue with one of the nodes crashing in the night, it should now be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    my winrate is red at 49% so I'm ashamed of using it
    Same. Seems most of the people using it are in the green. It is pretty neat though.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! This is pretty cool, appreciate it
    +1 internets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    Same. Seems most of the people using it are in the green. It is pretty neat though.
    I mean, the point of signatures like these are to show off in some way. Be it levels, time, or winrate. There's little to no reason to have it if you're at 40% winrate, level 10, and have spent 5 hours in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I mean, the point of signatures like these are to show off in some way. Be it levels, time, or winrate. There's little to no reason to have it if you're at 40% winrate, level 10, and have spent 5 hours in the game.
    Of course, sure. People should be proud of their awesome stats. There is also little reason to use it if you have a ~45% win rate, are lvl 60, and have spent almost 40 hours as Mercy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course, sure. People should be proud of their awesome stats. There is also little reason to use it if you have a ~45% win rate, are lvl 60, and have spent almost 40 hours as Mercy.
    At that point, the dedication to a single character is almost worth showing off, especially since it's a character that's actually useful

At that point, the dedication to a single character is almost worth showing off, especially since it's a character that's actually useful
    Almost I do want to use it so I'll work on bumping up my win rate. I also wonder what type of changes will come once Competitive mode is out. Maybe a different one to show off your competitive ranking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost I do want to use it so I'll work on bumping up my win rate. I also wonder what type of changes will come once Competitive mode is out. Maybe a different one to show off your competitive ranking?
    I mean, that would be nice.

That said, I probably won't use it again. As has been said in this thread by others, it's been rather unstable lately, and while it was a nice gimmick, it didn't really add all that much that a nice picture of Mercy doesn't do, except show off my nice winrate

Deleted
    I mean, that would be nice.

That said, I probably won't use it again. As has been said in this thread by others, it's been rather unstable lately, and while it was a nice gimmick, it didn't really add all that much that a nice picture of Mercy doesn't do, except show off my nice winrate
    Not really unstable, mostly new features being added to support the larger picture, the API system, for us to be able to restart/add new features to the API the Signature system gets restarted at the same time, unfortunately the Node going down yesterday night didn't help but that was a host issue =/, We've just brought a new server specifically for the Signature so hopefully it gets more attention as well as some new Layouts/backgrounds soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Have the sigs stopped loading for anyone else here? I get a "502 Bad Gateway" error when trying to load it (I see the error when opened in a new window, won't load anything otherwise).