Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    Hillary is a massive warmonger, you need to educate yourself lol
    Did I ever say she wasn't a warmonger? I said she is less likely to blow us up.

Educate yourself on reading comprehension.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    The problem is the people who are not voting for her because they don't like her or her policies.

Which is then followed by "U SEXIST". Kind of like how voting against Obama was racist.......
    If you let that kind of rhetoric dissuade your vote then you're probably not mature enough to vote.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    Hillary is a massive warmonger, you need to educate yourself lol
    Hillary might try, but it's harder for the US to go to war than it would be for someone else to come after us...and Trump doesn't exactly have a great track record for being politically correct or NOT pissing people off. I think that's all the person you're quoting was trying to say.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    If you let that kind of rhetoric dissuade your vote then you're probably not mature enough to vote.
    ? What are you talking about. I don't like Clinton due to policy, and I didn't like Obama due to policy.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    The problem is the people who are not voting for her because they don't like her or her policies.

Which is then followed by "U SEXIST". Kind of like how voting against Obama was racist.......
    Err, but some of it was? I'm not going to say all of it, or even a majority of it was, but there were definitely people who didn't vote for Obama because of his race. Racism was definitely a factor, at least for a percentage of voters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Err, but some of it was? I'm not going to say all of it, or even a majority of it was, but there were definitely people who didn't vote for Obama because of his race. Racism was definitely a factor, at least for a percentage of voters.
    But we always focus on the people who voted against him because of race. What about all the people who voted for him because of race.

Are they not in the same basket?

Crooked Hillary must be so proud! Her husband was impeached, and now she has the support of someone who should have been impeached for cramming a bill only a political party wanted down our throats.

Deleted
    Clinton has no energy, and who is honestly excited about voting for Clinton? She is not very personable. Those minority votes are kind of moot, imo, because when hasn't the left wing dominated the minorities?

Dems are not so united either. Bernie Sanders voters need to be won over by Clinton, which I don't think she will care to do. She doesn't give a damn about them.

There is also the issue of the riots at Trump rallies. I predict Cleveland will also be very violent. How do you think moderate people see that?

Clinton, if she wins, won't be by a landslide. It will be very close.
    youre as thick as i expected from a Trumpo Supporter

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboriza View Post
    youre as thick as i expected from a Trumpo Supporter
    Learn to use grammar. You do your side a disservice.

Criminals usually stick together, this shocks absolutely noone.
    Working on my next ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    King Obama had already chosen his successor. This was just a formality. Bernie Sanders never had a chance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    If she is so qualified why did he run against her?
    I thought of this same exact thing.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I thought of this same exact thing.
    And if Obama's economic policies were so successful, why did Hillary declare she was going to "revitalize the economy?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessWarrior View Post
    Crooked Hillary must be so proud! Her husband was impeached, and now she has the support of someone who should have been impeached for cramming a bill only a political party wanted down our throats.
    What a refreshingly unbiased perspective! Or something.

This is completely not anything. If Bernie one he'd have endorsed Bernie. It's what party leaders do. Even the GOP leaders (mostly) are pinching their nose and endorsing Trump in the most tepid manner possible.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    And 98% of the African American population voted for Obama isn't racist? He would have never of won without the white vote...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    And if Obama's economic policies were so successful, why did Hillary declare she was going to "revitalize the economy?"
    1) Because that's what every politicians says.
    2) Going from awful to ok is success.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Because she needs something to get people to vote for her? Being a politician Hillary is not hard. Flipflop, [Make a speech about what is the relevant problem people are facing without really even talking about it], get votes.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

But we always focus on the people who voted against him because of race. What about all the people who voted for him because of race.

Exactly. Why is some people voting against Obama due to his race always brought up, when it is more than a little likely that he actually gained more votes due to racism, than lost them? Seems to me to be a pretty evident "own goal", or throwing rocks in a glass house, if that is a better term. Not that I mind it being highlighted, as long as both sides are, and not just the one.

10+ Year Old Account
    ? What are you talking about. I don't like Clinton due to policy, and I didn't like Obama due to policy.
    when I said 'you' I mean you.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Exactly. Why is some people voting against Obama due to his race always brought up, when it is more than a little likely that he actually gained more votes due to racism, than lost them? Seems to me to be a pretty evident "own goal", or throwing rocks in a glass house, if that is a better term. Not that I mind it being highlighted, as long as both sides are, and not just the one.
    If the % of black people who voted for Obama were white people who voted for Romney, mainstream media would explode with stories on how terrible people are and yada yada.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    when I said 'you' I mean you.
    Oh, my bad.