Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I feel ashamed to be so hyped and eager to play legion, i felt like that for wod too
    Dungeon content is what i loved most about wow and ever since TBC (maybe wrath) dungeons were left out to dry after the launch.

But on topic

Is this really the big announcement they had planned for friday !?

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Like expected - 80% of this we already knew. But I cant believe that any disabled popular streamer asked about Titanforged.
    Well, there's one thing the german Fansite Vanion asked, answered "Das Konzept der titangeschmiedeten Items, soll auch in World Quests weiter beibehalten werden. So kann dort eine Belohnung unter Umständen sogar auf 885 angehoben werden."
    translated its like
    "The Concept of titanforged items will be maintained for World Quests. A (Quest) Reward may even be upgraded to ilvl 885."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutmacher View Post
    Well, there's one thing the german Fansite Vanion asked, answered "Das Konzept der titangeschmiedeten Items, soll auch in World Quests weiter beibehalten werden. So kann dort eine Belohnung unter Umständen sogar auf 885 angehoben werden."
    translated its like
    "The Concept of titanforged items will be maintained for World Quests. A (Quest) Reward may even be upgraded to ilvl 885."
    So World Quest rewards scale with itemlevel AND can proc titanforged? So if a already am at ~850 iLevel, the reward would be ~850 + possible titanforge, so a 925 item from a world quest (best case)?

Deleted
    Blood of Sargeras will remain Bind on Pickup.

Nice. So having an farmchar is useless and having 2 crafting professions is useless too?
    WHAT IS THAT FUCKING LOGIC BEHIND THAT?!?!?!

Now i can switch on profession on all my 10 fucking characters, so i can make money?!
    This expansion looks realy nice, but this is bullshit on an WOD level!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroxar View Post
    Blood of Sargeras will remain Bind on Pickup.

Nice. So having an farmchar is useless and having 2 crafting professions is useless too?
    WHAT IS THAT FUCKING LOGIC BEHIND THAT?!?!?!

Now i can switch on profession on all my 10 fucking characters, so i can make money?!
    This expansion looks realy nice, but this is bullshit on an WOD level!
    "In Legion, professions are geared more towards the players that really love getting invested in professions."

Blizzard never was good as balancing things they only go from one extreme to the other.
    In WoD everybody could farm everything, so now you mostly farm for yourself.

Instead of: Trading is a vital part of professions. Find someone who really loves gathering but hates crafting, and have him supply you while you supply him with crafting items or a share of the revenue. And the 1 gathering 1 crafting profession being a midway, they make it the only way.

Deleted
    translated its like
    The question would be if it has a cap. I instantly stop playing wow if every idiot can obtain ilvl 900 from the get go doing nothing other than a 5 min world quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    The question would be if it has a cap. I instantly stop playing wow if every idiot can obtain ilvl 900 from the get go doing nothing other than a 5 min world quest.
    as far as we know, since they don't talk about this major thing ever, there is no cap. A mythic iLevel 900 item could roll to be a 975 item for all we know. And people on the beta got 885 items from the world quests... so with the rewards scaling to current ilevel I would say: Hello Insane ItemLevels. I bet someone will get an item with an itemlevel over 1000 before the second tier launches, if world quests scale endlessly...

Quote Originally Posted by forster38 View Post
    I was kind of hoping he meant they just sent him off somewhere to never return.. but seems like they have plans, ugh. What an abomination of a character.
    I agree.

Deleted
    People so salty here, too much hype for nothing.

My hype was justified, I like the things they are doing with patches, and I hope it will be as good as they say it is, to me the most important thing in game is having to be doing something, it seems they really got that memo, and patches will bring in new things to do in between the new raid patches, like dungeons. I really want to see what the mega dungeon is like and where, sounds like the dungeon in arrakoa forrest.

• Warlords of Draenor provided an opportunity to learn more about the Arakkoa and the Shadow Council, but the story had to move towards the end of Warlords of Draenor.
    I always felt both cut off with no explaination, and it was a wasted opportunity to not let us explore Skettis. So basically, the middle of the expansion got cut. Why?

There's a lot of "We didn't do that because we had no time" - what the hell were they doing between SoO and the release of Wod?

As cool as it is to get so much information, the amount of conflicting information on all this recaps is just absurd.

"we dont know how many raid tiers" vs " we'll have 3 raid tiers! and 4 raids!"

and so many conflicting stuff like that. Put me off reading anything else, what's the point.

"Med'an is out adventuring in the universe, doing big important things that will one day com to fruition. He just isn't around right now."

In the word of Michael Scott:

No... No, God No. NOOOOOOO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin View Post
    "Med'an is out adventuring in the universe, doing big important things that will one day com to fruition. He just isn't around right now."

In the word of Michael Scott:

No... No, God No. NOOOOOOO
    At least we know which character will lead us to the void lords xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    as far as we know, since they don't talk about this major thing ever, there is no cap. A mythic iLevel 900 item could roll to be a 975 item for all we know. And people on the beta got 885 items from the world quests... so with the rewards scaling to current ilevel I would say: Hello Insane ItemLevels. I bet someone will get an item with an itemlevel over 1000 before the second tier launches, if world quests scale endlessly...
    Of course there is a cap on how high it can scale.. Are you retarded?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Of course there is a cap on how high it can scale.. Are you retarded?
    Any proof? In the interview with Vanion titanforged could go up to +80 ilevels. There is no definite cap mentioned for World Quests, all we know is:
    "The quests currently list rewards like "item level 810+" with the item level being determined by your current item level." (so if you are at iLevel 900, you get around iLevel 900 rewards)
    "The rewards offered by world quests will keep scaling up with your item level, up to heroic dungeons, then mythic dungeons, but beyond that we will have to see."
    So they don't know yet if they need a cap(!)

So +80 iLevels on currently an uncapped reward structure.

translated its like
    They never planned on a big announcement. Apparently, that was just the streamers being d-bags, and the community was lapping everything up while putting out further misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    They never planned on a big announcement. Apparently, that was just the streamers being d-bags, and the community was lapping everything up while putting out further misinformation.
    Just another reason why streamers shouldn't be involved with anything important in regards to announcements or interviews. Plenty of pointless questions and little of substance.

Deleted
    The devs recognize that BRF came out too quickly and release pacing in Warlords wasn't great. There is a plan in place to make it better in Legion
    it was too late
    Hellfire Citadel has gotten to a point where some silly things are taking place, like how fast can 16 Arcane Mages kill a boss.
    no fun things allowed , we get it
    Improved social features won't be in at release, but hopefully soon afterwards.
    can't wait for this to be the main thing in the whole expansion with the raids and the huge dungeon being not implemented

If they are at least doing a squish again after Legion do it properly. WoD's squish was horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by twelvedogs View Post
    that's four, hopefully they just mean a split tier at launch
    That is not 4, learn to count.

The first tier has 2 raids, then the following patch each have their own tier with 1 raid each.