Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Drunken Poms call for ISIS in France

England football fans were reportedly heard chanting "ISIS, where are you?" before a violent clash broke out with Marseille locals ahead of the start of Euro 2016.

English supporters have flocked to the southern French city for their side's tournament opener against Russia on Sunday (NZ time).

It is understood that a confrontation took place between local youth and fans drinking outside an Irish pub.

Marseille has a strong Islamic community with a third of the population believed to be Muslim, although it is not known if religious tensions caused the fight.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/footbal...-french-locals

Not a good Idea is it..trying to stir the locals ?

I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Nationalism is great, don't ever submit.

Deleted
    Brits abroad are brits abroad. What can you do. Spit in their coffees if you work in a cafe

Is this the part where we chant "ENGERLAND ENGERLAND ENGERLAND?"

English Soccer hooligans are always bad.

I thought they had toned their hooliganism down over the years.

You never see German , French or Holland Soccer fans being Hooligans

Is it because the English have more passion for Soccer
    Or do they just like being obnoxious. ?
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post

It's an island, 80% of them are as Inbred as Joffrey from Game of Thrones

Infracted for nation bashing
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-06-10 at 04:04 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Football fans are cancer. No other sport has that obnoxious fan culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Joking aside, there are loads of hooligans in other countries. Always have been. We had it rough managed to keep a lid on the idiots but sadly looks like a few slipped through the cracks again.

Deleted
    Marseille has a strong Islamic community...

...Not a good Idea is it..trying to stir the locals ?
    The effing irony with millions of muslims coming to Europe, happily spreading terrorism, rape and crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, yes there are. They're just as bad if not worse.
    For example, not that long ago Feyenoord hooligans absolutely wrecked Rome.
    Another example is PSV hooligans abusing homeless people in Madrid.
    There are more examples if you want, but hooligans are everywhere, you get my drift.

Deleted

This is probably because news in English is usually much more available to you. Some Ajax fans in particular are very badly behaved. I was surprised too until I lived there for a while.I don't follow football and I just presumed dutch footie fans would mirror the usual attitudes towards behaviour in public.

Deleted
    Travelling brits being travelling brits.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Football fans are cancer. No other sport has that obnoxious fan culture.
    You have never seen handball crowds in the Balkans?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Joking aside, there are loads of hooligans in other countries. Always have been. We had it rough managed to keep a lid on the idiots but sadly looks like a few slipped through the cracks again.
    Turkey, Russia and Greece have some pretty bad ones as well

Deleted

Football is just bigger in England. With more fans you get more hooligans. It's also cosnidered a more "acceptable" behaviour to be a hooligan in England because people are more used to it. I've been to only a few football games in England and it's quite insane how people treat one another if they support different teams. Franlky it's the most embaressing thing about being part English.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Turkey, Russia and Greece have some pretty bad ones as well
    Yep, each country has its own version of the hooligan. I hope that any of these thugs who get caught are banned from future games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    Football is just bigger in England. With more fans you get more hooligans. It's also cosnidered a more "acceptable" behaviour to be a hooligan in England because people are more used to it. I've been to only a few football games in England and it's quite insane how people treat one another if they support different teams. Franlky it's the most embaressing thing about being part English.
    i must inform you that you are clueless. whilst there are always dbags (that are everywhere) English football fans have a "special" relationship. we will yell and curse at each other all day long in a match. BUt watch how fast we all band together when shit goes south.

people still have this impression of 1980s hooliganism as being present in modern english football when it is so far from it its unreal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is more genetic diversity in England, due to it's history if being just about everywhere and importing multiple other cultures, than what you will find in most european countries. Not to mention there lives over 50 million people there, that's more than twice of what you will find in Scandinavia, and I suppose you didn't expect there to be much "inbreeding" going on there.

Not to mention, they have boats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    i must inform you that you are clueless. whilst there are always dbags (that are everywhere) English football fans have a "special" relationship. we will yell and curse at each other all day long in a match. BUt watch how fast we all band together when shit goes south.

people still have this impression of 1980s hooliganism as being present in modern english football when it is so far from it its unreal
    How was my comment clueless?`"we will yell and curse at each other all daying long in a match" this is precisly what I was talking about. It's embaressing to watch, and frankly rather primitive. The behaviour is reminiscent of watching Baboons yelling at eachother. Making signs with their hands and trying to be as loud as possible.

The most recent game I watched was 3 years ago at the Wembly, it was between Blackpool and West Ham United. Even after the game whenever you saw a West Ham United fan and a Blackpool fan run into eachother at the subway the West Ham United fans would poke fun at and laugh at the opposition just because West Ham United won.
    Like I said, primitive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is more genetic diversity in England, due to it's history if being just about everywhere and importing multiple other cultures, than what you will find in most european countries. Not to mention there lives over 50 million people there, that's more than twice of what you will find in Scandinavia, and I suppose you didn't expect there to be much "inbreeding" going on there.

Not to mention, they have boats.

- - - Updated - - -

How was my comment clueless?`"we will yell and curse at each other all daying long in a match" this is precisly what I was talking about. It's embaressing to watch, and frankly rather primitive. The behaviour is reminiscent of watching Baboons yelling at eachother. Making signs with their hands and trying to be as loud as possible.

The most recent game I watched was 3 years ago at the Wembly, it was between Blackpool and West Ham United. Even after the game whenever you saw a West Ham United fan and a Blackpool fan run into eachother at the subway the West Ham United fans would poke fun at and laugh at the opposition just because West Ham United won.
    Like I said, primitive.
    oh ok. now i get it. your upset because of name calling.. im sorry your delicate sensibilities were offended.

"ISIS, where are you?"
    In France,England and Belgium.

Deleted

I've been to plenty of football in two of the three countires you've mentionned and also England.
    The only time I was afraid for my life was at a Lyon Marseille game.

Fans from all countries have a toxic element it just doesn't get reported on when it's not interestingand doesn't fit the agenda like "rowdy brits, lads on tour" shenanigans do.