Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    There wont be a 7.4.
    Depends on if they're following the MoP patch model(smaller story patches between tiers) or the Cata model(dungeon patch, two raid patches).

Rescuing Illidan is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    From the Old God references in Legion, and that we know 8.0 will be Argus: I'd say the middle raid will be about N'zoth awakening and making a foothold on Tal'dranath: So expect to see Old God Cronenberging over some elf ruins. Fun.
    And how do we know this? Because Velen said so? If there's a source, I'd love to see it, otherwise, don't spread misinformation.

- - - Updated - - -

There wont be a 7.4.
    7.0 - Nightmare
    7.1 - big dungeon, let's call it... The Basement!
    7.2 - Nighthold
    This would make T19, still T20 and T21 to come, so 7.4 is more than likely I think. Unless of course Nighthold comes with 7.1, but I think we can expect at least one non-raid patch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    7.0 - Nightmare
    7.1 - big dungeon, let's call it... The Basement!
    7.2 - Nighthold
    This would make T19, still T20 and T21 to come, so 7.4 is more than likely I think. Unless of course Nighthold comes with 7.1, but I think we can expect at least one non-raid patch.
    Dont think you been paying attention to the interviews a while back and the dev interviews from yesterday but just to quote

There are three raid tiers coming in Legion! Two raids are are coming with release the Nightmare raid and Suramar raid that make up the first raid tier of the expansion, another raid in Patch 7.2 and one more raid in a later patch
    So that means:
    7.0 - Nightmare & Nighthold
    7.1 - Some big dungeon
    7.2 - Prob something to do with Helya and the nagas
    7.3 - Some big demon prob Kil'jaeden as its too early for Sargaras or anything related to him.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2016-06-11 at 11:07 AM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Dont think you been paying attention to the interviews a while back and the dev interviews from yesterday but just to quote

So that means:
    7.0 - Nightmare & Nighthold
    7.1 - Some big dungeon
    7.2 - Prob something to do with Helya and the nagas
    7.3 - Some big demon prob Kil'jaeden as its too early for Sargaras or anything related to him.
    Oh, sorry then! Missed it, and as Nighthold opens later (according to WoD's progression which they said they liked) I thought it'll get another patch 8-10 weeks in.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    The first half of MSV aside from the dogs was troll NPCs. The first wing of ToT was literally called last stand of the Zandalari***. Read the KunLai description again.
    There are trolls in a single circle outside room in MV

Try again. Saying MV was troll themed is just plain wrong, it wasn't.

As for the Stand of the Zandalari, a quarter of an instance does not make for a troll themed raid.

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    Kul'tiras, where we will finally bring Jaina to Justice!
    This time 1000! I really don't like the way Jaina is progressing character wise, want her to get her shit sorted and not become another fallen hero like arthas was

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually surprised how many people think Naxx'ing Karazhan would fly in 2016 WoW.

Worked back in 08, it'd be met with nothing but "Rehash" vitriol today.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing the 2nd tier will be Thaldranath and dealing with N'Zoth, possibly with Azshara as the underboss. I feel like that would be a giant wasted opportunity though
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    We had like 2 troll raids in MoP.
    We had ½ a troll raid in MoP.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Wowmusicable on Youtube posted a Dark Titan music video from the Legion game files. I'm taking that as a sign it will be something to do with Titans/Dark Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Anyone else find it interesting they will not test Gul'dan in the Nighthold on any difficulty? Wonder what lore is hidden there?
    There's a lot of opportunity for some interesting lore hints/foreshadowing. Hopefully his Mythic-only phase has a bit more to it than Imperator's Cho'gall phase did.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    Using either one of them as a side-story boss is a waste of potential.

Yeah, characters who are more powerful than Illidan, Arthas, Deathwing, and Garrosh (all end bosses of their expansion) are reduced to mid-expansion trash. "lol you again"
    I love how all the headcanon people have makes them get balls. She definitely isn't more powerful than any of those listed other than Garrosh. Unless you mean Nzoth which I'd say sure any of the old gods are technically more powerful than those listed.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I love how all the headcanon people have makes them get balls.
    By head-canon you mean actually knowing the lore? Then yes!

The Return of Kael. The setback that occurred after the setback was merely a setback.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'll say still Tomb of Sargeras.

Blizz made a point to mention that the Legion serves something bigger, and not the Old Gods.

I think that "bigger," AKA the Void Lords, is the Third Tier.
    except the entire point of Sargaras's crusade is to stop the Void Lords from corrupting titans