Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    She easily could have been stabbed.
    Except with a much higher chance of survival.
    Unless you are particularly skilled in using knives and are familiar with anatomy, it is actually quite difficult to stab someone to death before any other people can intervene giving the "victim" a much greater chance of survival.

Bullets, 1 shot, pretty much anywhere in the chest area and your chances of survival are very slim indeed in comparison.
    Bullets don't just penetrate, they fragment and/or break and fragment any bones in their path and ricochet around causing an awful lot more damage.

Guns are easy to conceal, and easy to use from a concealed position. Knives and other sharp objects, less so. Not to mention the proximity requirement.
    I'm not anti-guns, but I'm not pro-guns either.
    Something I always see in gun debates is that gun control wouldn't help. But actually the reason they are so easy to get hold of, is because there are so many of them. If you have stricter gun control, doesn't it stand to reason that anyone not obtaining it legally would have a much smaller potential supply.
    Last edited by Djinni; 2016-06-12 at 03:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    "Affect only men"

Hahaha, that's a good one. Nope, no jealous woman has ever done anything bad, no sir-eeeeee.
    i guarantee you i could find 10 instances of men killing women for not dating them for every 1 you could find with the genders reversed. pull your head out of your ass you colossal fuck up or better yet stop posting your worthless opinion here because let me tell you, you add nothing. you have added nothing. you are superfluous, boring and obnoxious. if i were a better person i'd look down on you with pity. instead i'd rather you just stopped existing

Quote Originally Posted by neocount View Post
    Ridiculous statement to make.

United States of America
    Total Number of Gun Related Incidents (Deaths + Injuries): 53,270
    Source: http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/past-tolls

Total U.S. Population: 320,090,857
    Source: http://www.census.gov/newsroom/press...b14-tps90.html

Now, I suck at math, but I think this is correct. Using the numbers above, a person has a 0.0002% (0.00016642149 rounded up) of being a victim of gun violence in the United States.
    If you want to disregard 52 freakin thousand gun related incidents in one year as insignificant you're insane and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    If you want to disregard 52 freakin thousand gun related incidents in one year as insignificant you're insane and disgusting.
    I said nothing of the sort.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neocount View Post
    Ridiculous statement to make.

United States of America
    Total Number of Gun Related Incidents (Deaths + Injuries): 53,270
    Source: http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/past-tolls

Total U.S. Population: 320,090,857
    Source: http://www.census.gov/newsroom/press...b14-tps90.html

Now, I suck at math, but I think this is correct. Using the numbers above, a person has a 0.0002% (0.00016642149 rounded up) of being a victim of gun violence in the United States.
    You suck at math. It's not 0,0002%. It's 0,02%. And that is ​per year. So if you take 100 old folks (100 year old's), on average 2 of them have been shot.
    Last edited by Puupi; 2016-06-14 at 07:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You suck at math. It's not 0,0002%. It's 0,02%. And that is ​per year. So if you take 100 old folks (100 year old's), on average 2 of them have been shot.
    Ah yes. Forgot to multiply by 100. /facepalm

Thanks for the correction.