I won in the beta key contest, but already in use..?

Heya lads! I entered last weeks contest and to my delight, won a beta key! However, when I logged into the account management site to redeem it, it says I already used the key I copied in.

Has anyone had the same issue and/or know how to fix it (Or who to contact from mmo-champ in order to get it fixed?)

Thanks a ton for your time reading this! Take care!
    Kyle

Deleted
    Oh-oh, I seems someone found a way to auto-generate keys. The other option would be for the organizer to have used it. I doubt it.

Alternatively it's a technical mistake.

Alternatively, you want a 2nd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I reported your post to get a mod's attention, they'll know what to do
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Tobindax, I was fearing something like that, that it in some way slipped out into the hands of some other party that used it. Hopefully it's just a typo in the key or so.

Huntaer, thanks mate!

Deleted
    Someone wants to be greedy and get 2 keys.

I'm not even going to waste my time with a response to that, Dotmore..

10+ Year Old Account
    The keys are all from Blizzard themselves, not a key generator or anything like that.

Did you try logging into the beta client to see if it successfully applied to your account despite the message? I've had bugs where something hiccups and says it has already been redeemed but it turns out it was already redeemed to me and it was trying to apply the code a second time for whatever reason. If you don't feel like downloading the beta client to test, you can check your Battle.net account management to see. It will say something like:
    World of Warcraft® : Legion™
    [WoW]

Active Public Test Realm (PTR)
    (preorders will also say "Legion" but not "PTR")

If that doesn't work, you can try messaging chaud to see if he has any ideas.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Hey Tziva, I tried logging on the battle.net launcher and have no "Legion" game. Only live and a PTR from Warlord's of Draenor. Same as on the account management battle.net page, only my main account and the PTR realms (Although I haven't been on a PTR in ages, not sure why that's around)
    I am not sure where to download the Legion client from if not through the launcher, but I could try to log onto it while going passed the battle.net launcher, see if that somehow helps.. Thanks for the reply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    The keys are all from Blizzard themselves, not a key generator or anything like that.
    If that was a response to me I didn't say anything like that but that someone may have found a way to autogenerate keys and hence to have stolen that one.