Deleted

Something needs to be done about the complainers

I think that all complainers should post their battletag when they make a thread, so that we may look at their stats thoroughly on masteroverwatch.com and get to the bottom of why they are not having fun.
    I'm betting that most of these complainers suffer from one or more of the following:

-poor aim (accuracy)
    - low k/d
    -less than 50% w/l
    - 'main' a hero
    - haven't given all heroes a fair try yet (at least 30mins on each)
    - want to control others in the game (their hero pick is fine but not the hero somebody else picked)
    - think they know best and feel that they don't need to improve themselves at all
    - always blame others for why they lost
    - rage when beaten by a tactic or strategy

I think Blizzard has made a fantastic game. How some can claim to be bored already is beyond me.
    And before you call me a white knight Blizzard fanboy just know that this is my first blizzard game and I'm not coming from HotS, LoL or CoD.

Infracted for trolling
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2016-06-11 at 09:03 PM.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You play Widowmaker, you're not allowed to have an opinion.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please stop troll baiting. It just is not cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futa Widowmaker View Post
    How some can claim to be bored already is beyond me.
    because different people have different opinions and obviously these people just dislike the game?
    and about the btag, definitely not.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    complaining about complainers, i have a feeling alot of overwatch players will disperse once the yearly fix of call of doody comes out later htis year

Deleted
    The only complaint I'm so f-ing sick of is how McCree is the pinnacle of overpoweredness (no idea if that's even a word but I'm coining it if it's not). The thing pretty much everyone agrees on is that FtH can shred tanks in 3 seconds flat which is stupid, I agree. But all I see on forums, comment sections, in-game is complaints on and on about how OVERPOWERED and SKILLESS McCree is and how BAD you should feel for even enjoying that GODAWFUL SADISTIC EASTWOOD KNOCK-OFF!

I mean really guys? People make McCree out to be the single best example of the most broken piece of playable content in video games ever which is just ludicrous. I honestly feel like these people are the guys that are complaining "main" one or two heroes. "I'm a Tracer main bruh, my kda and wins are through the roof so obviously I'm the bestest lil' snowflake in the universe. But that gosh darn McCree and his flashbang just kills me everytime so obviously it is too strong NERF".

Blizzard is already adressing the problem and in turn are going to nerf the damage slightly so he can't shred tanks anymore, BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! We should:

* Reduce HP to 50 (cause f u)
    * Reduce DMG to 7 per bullet (cause F. U.)
    * Roll and Flashbang now has a once per day use only (CAUSE F. U.)

edit: On second thought (McCree has now been removed from the game permanently for being too good against dumb players)

/Rant Off :>
    Last edited by mmocba2382e49d; 2016-06-11 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game CAN be frustrating. I, for one, am tired of getting stomped in 50% of my losses while getting triple gold.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adocul View Post
    Please stop troll baiting. It just is not cool.
    The mods don't care. They really don't. I don't know how many times I've reported the OP. They don't freaking care.

anyone who mains is probably in for a bad time. unless it's mercy or Reinhardt anyway.

someone complaining about people who complain

Congratulations, YOU ARE NOW PART OF THE PROBLEM

10+ Year Old Account
    Please keep threads constructive.